Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Official NZXT Switch 810 thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official NZXT Switch 810 thread - Page 136

Poll Results: Which Color Version are you buying

Poll expired: Feb 28, 2012  
  • 58% (44)
    White/Black
  • 41% (31)
    Black/black
75 Total Votes  
post #1351 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianh View Post

Wow thats awesome!
Anyways, I decided I am going to piece out my own kit since I don;t want to run into any problems with too thick of a radiator..
Hows the Black Ice Stealth GT with P/P, only 30mm..

Too bad they dont sell computer parts smile.gif
post #1352 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianh View Post

Wow thats awesome!
Anyways, I decided I am going to piece out my own kit since I don;t want to run into any problems with too thick of a radiator..
Hows the Black Ice Stealth GT with P/P, only 30mm..

I wouldn't worry about it to much man. My guess is only really crazy boards like the ROG's and G1.killer etc are the ones you'll have problems with, since they use crazy heatsink designs.
post #1353 of 13812
I'm getting an ROG board so hopefully my SR1 will fit.
post #1354 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyg0od33 View Post

I'm getting an ROG board so hopefully my SR1 will fit.

It should. According to HWlabs website, it's only 55.7mm, so even slimmer than the RX360.
Edited by sticks435 - 3/6/12 at 9:34pm
post #1355 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticks435 View Post

It should. According to HWlabs website, it's only 55.7mm, so even slimmer than the RX360.

with push/pull...I have 6 AP-15's
post #1356 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyg0od33 View Post

with push/pull...I have 6 AP-15's

the pull fans will be above the top of the case. There is ~90mm of space from the top of the case where the rad is mounted to the plate on the top of the 5.25in drive bays. AP-15's are still only 25mm I believe. So you should have 9.3mm of space. According to Tom over at Overclock3d.net, as long as your rad is less than 60mm, you'll be fine and should clear the mosfet's/heatsink's.
post #1357 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyg0od33 View Post

with push/pull...I have 6 AP-15's

There will be plenty of room. I have the EX 360 in the top, push pull. It is about as thick as my RS. The RX will also fit no problem. The top fans are on the outside of the case.
post #1358 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyg0od33 View Post

its the same performance but needs higher speed thus louder fans. RX is great and fits fine, especially if you're doing pull only. The only issue would be push/pull MAY JUST be too big for your MB depending on the placement of the heatsinks

If you're going to do any rad with just a single set of fans, it's always better to use them in a push config. Trying to use any fan just pulling air through a rad is very inefficient. If anyone is worried about a rad being too thick in a push/push setup, the fans can always be put on top of the case like I did here...
700
Then put the rad underneath inside the case, with the other set of fans pushing of course...
700
post #1359 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCModderMike View Post

If you're going to do any rad with just a single set of fans, it's always better to use them in a push config. Trying to use any fan just pulling air through a rad is very inefficient. If anyone is worried about a rad being too thick in a push/push setup, the fans can always be put on top of the case like I did here...
700
Then put the rad underneath inside the case, with the other set of fans pushing of course...
700

What size rad is that?
post #1360 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMann View Post

What size rad is that?

I believe that is a 360MM rad.

In other news.
If anyone is planning to remove their stealth bay rail/not use it. Please PM me, i'd like to buy a set.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Official NZXT Switch 810 thread