Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Official NZXT Switch 810 thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official NZXT Switch 810 thread - Page 906

Poll Results: Which Color Version are you buying

Poll expired: Feb 28, 2012  
  • 58% (44)
    White/Black
  • 41% (31)
    Black/black
75 Total Votes  
post #9051 of 13812
@ Darlene and Knucklehead, I will check out both places. The button heads would look nice. Wanting to do something a bit different with the window. I think the smoked acrylic from mnpctech will really set the build off.

@ Jesse, congrats dude!!! That is a great feeling when you fire it up and everything, all of your planning, pans out try numero uno.

@ PCMike, is that a 360 60mm in the front? If so that is most epic sir thumb.gif

Side note, to the bickering school girls who seem to be polluting this thread with crap, take it elsewhere. The folks that are here like the switch for what it is... nothing more nothing less. If you dont, cool, peace out. If you have something constructive and helpful, stick around.

That is all!
post #9052 of 13812
Two dumb questions - I've had this build for a while - and I've never managed to get the back light to work by the I/O shield, any thoughts?


Any quick general go to rad's for this case that fit w/o issue (or too much of an issue) looking to ditch my h100 and have fun with the real deal.
post #9053 of 13812
To get that rear light to work, plug in the sata power cable that is bunched with the front I/O cables, and then press and hold the little button next to the reset button.

If that doesn't work, you have blown LEDs.
Defiance
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6600K Asus ROG Maximum VIII Ranger Powercolor R9 280x Turbo Duo Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB Western Digital 3TB Black 1TB External HDD External Optical Drive 
CoolingOSKeyboardPower
Noctua NH-D15 Windows 10 Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750i 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT H440 Black/Red Deathadder Chrome Turtlebeach Drift  
  hide details  
Reply
Defiance
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6600K Asus ROG Maximum VIII Ranger Powercolor R9 280x Turbo Duo Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB Western Digital 3TB Black 1TB External HDD External Optical Drive 
CoolingOSKeyboardPower
Noctua NH-D15 Windows 10 Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750i 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT H440 Black/Red Deathadder Chrome Turtlebeach Drift  
  hide details  
Reply
post #9054 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHerman330 View Post

@ Darlene and Knucklehead, I will check out both places. The button heads would look nice. Wanting to do something a bit different with the window. I think the smoked acrylic from mnpctech will really set the build off.
@ Jesse, congrats dude!!! That is a great feeling when you fire it up and everything, all of your planning, pans out try numero uno.
@ PCMike, is that a 360 60mm in the front? If so that is most epic sir thumb.gif
Side note, to the bickering school girls who seem to be polluting this thread with crap, take it elsewhere. The folks that are here like the switch for what it is... nothing more nothing less. If you dont, cool, peace out. If you have something constructive and helpful, stick around.
That is all!

Yes it is, the good 'ol RX360 wink.gif
Also I would like to second your side note....no one even hangs out in here anymore because of the BS. So yes, please, take it elsewhere buttkick.gif
post #9055 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHerman330 View Post

@ Jesse, congrats dude!!! That is a great feeling when you fire it up and everything, all of your planning, pans out try numero uno.

Man were you right on the heatkiller blocks and temp drops. Now I barely break 30 on load. Night and day difference. And I will admit that when I started this build I used to love using my pc, now I wanna build my pc more than use it...
post #9056 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by jassilamba View Post

I used to love using my pc, now I wanna build my pc more than use it...

lachen.gif
Vespula vulgaris
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k MSI Z77 Mpower MSI N670GTX OC Mushkin Blackline Enhanced 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 128GB Swiftech Apogee HD 4 port XSPC Dual Bay Res D5 Black Koolance screw plug G1/4" Black x 14 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Mayhem's Pastel Sunset Yellow x3 Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex Pro 25 LT Dazmode D5 STORM Vario Monsoon 3/8" - 5/8"  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon 5/8" 90* Akasa Viper 140mm x9 Watercool HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ GTX 670 Ni-Bl Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 420mm 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper 140mm Windows 7 64 bit Benq GL2250 Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w 
CaseMouseOther
NZXT Switch 810 SE Matte Black  Razer Deathadder MDPC  
  hide details  
Reply
Vespula vulgaris
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k MSI Z77 Mpower MSI N670GTX OC Mushkin Blackline Enhanced 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 128GB Swiftech Apogee HD 4 port XSPC Dual Bay Res D5 Black Koolance screw plug G1/4" Black x 14 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Mayhem's Pastel Sunset Yellow x3 Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex Pro 25 LT Dazmode D5 STORM Vario Monsoon 3/8" - 5/8"  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon 5/8" 90* Akasa Viper 140mm x9 Watercool HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ GTX 670 Ni-Bl Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 420mm 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper 140mm Windows 7 64 bit Benq GL2250 Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w 
CaseMouseOther
NZXT Switch 810 SE Matte Black  Razer Deathadder MDPC  
  hide details  
Reply
post #9057 of 13812
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHighScore View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassilamba View Post

I used to love using my pc, now I wanna build my pc more than use it...

lachen.gif

You've got the itch. This is why I've owned over 20 cases in the last five years. That's more than any other piece of hardware. In that time I've had 8 different motherboards, 5 different GPUs, 7 different PSUs.... but, the cases always get switched (hehehhehehehhehehehehhee) more than anything.

It's like an incurable disease. Once you start modding, you just want to do it more and more. It's a sick obsession.... almost perverse.
post #9058 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post

It's like an incurable disease. Once you start modding, you just want to do it more and more. It's a sick obsession.... almost perverse.

Ain't that the truth.

My saying is "Computer water cooling is like eating M&M's ... you can't just have one."
post #9059 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post

You've got the itch. This is why I've owned over 20 cases in the last five years. That's more than any other piece of hardware. In that time I've had 8 different motherboards, 5 different GPUs, 7 different PSUs.... but, the cases always get switched (hehehhehehehhehehehehhee) more than anything.
It's like an incurable disease. Once you start modding, you just want to do it more and more. It's a sick obsession.... almost perverse.

yessir.gif I've thought about seeking help for it....but then again, I'm not even sure if I really wanna stop LOL. Here we are not even a year since I've owned my S810, and I'm on the 4th rebuild.
post #9060 of 13812
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post

You've got the itch. This is why I've owned over 20 cases in the last five years. That's more than any other piece of hardware. In that time I've had 8 different motherboards, 5 different GPUs, 7 different PSUs.... but, the cases always get switched (hehehhehehehhehehehehhee) more than anything.
It's like an incurable disease. Once you start modding, you just want to do it more and more. It's a sick obsession.... almost perverse.

Yeah and 820 does not help at all. Damm you NZXT lol....

I'm on my 3rd processor (still have all 3) and 3 mobo (still have em) and 5th GPU (sold 2) in the past 1.5 years. Also the switch is my 5th case with the first case bought in July 2011, with the rest sold and only the phantom, switch and a antec 900 left. In terms of PSUs the XS-1050 is the 4th one, still have the other 2, total 3. Planning on ordering 2 EVGA 750 PSUs, must say Sleeving shall be fun on those.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › Official NZXT Switch 810 thread