Here's what i got :
Phenom X2 550BE (3,1 ghz) @ Phenom X4 B50 (3,624 mhz)
Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3 (newest FDe bios)
2x Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600mhz DDR3 XMP
Corsair VXEU 550W
So 2 weeks ago i've contacted Corsair support because i wasn't able to run my memory (single 4GB stick) on 1600 mhz. Turned out many people are having probs, so i stayed at 1333 mhz 9-9-9-24 1,5V.
Yesterday i bought second stick (same as the first one). I've moved the old stick to slot number 3 on MB and i've put the new one to slot number 4.
Because of this memory is running on dual channel.
I've used standard memory settings (like on single stick) wich are 9-9-9-24 1,5V.
Unfortunately it's not stable. Im getting BSOD's.
I've decided to play a bit.
I've increased NB voltage from 1,1V to 1,3V. I've increased memory voltage to 1,6V.
I've changed the timings to 9-9-9-24 (34) and 1T
2. Ive changed timings to 9-9-9-27 (34) and 2T
3. I've changed memory freq to 1066 mhz
I've used 9-9-9-24 (34) 1T timings
4. I've changed timings to 9-9-9-27 (34) 2T
Now from what i see, everything started because of the new stick and dual channel
I've run memtest for 10 hours on each stick separately and together. No problems.
1. I've googled a bit and seems like some people fixed this problem by puttings the sticks in different slots (so the dual channel would be inactive) should i try that?
2. Also, on other forums they told me to increase the NB voltage to 1,35V, memory voltage to 1,75V, timings to 9-9-9-19 (27) CR1 . But im afraid im gonna dmg the sticks...
This is screenshot of CPU Z http://i40.tinypic.com/r1wryp.jpg don't mind the timings im just experiencing...
Thanks in advance