Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Roccat savu
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Roccat savu - Page 2

post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

Code:
After loading the SROM, the default dpi would be ~ 400 dpi, you will need to write to register 0x0A to get the expected dpi as above.
Assuming this is a possible registry setting.

Yep, but it needs to be set after loading the SROM, so probably it might come with an external ROM/memory and it might be loaded each time the mouse has a power source.

I like the idea because it implies you can make some weird configurations with it if well tweaked wink.gif
post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

Yes you do, but it's actually a new sensor rom smile.gif
http://www.avagotech.com/docs/AV02-3346EN
I assumed the Spawn would get updated with this variation, but carter would have to confirm or deny.

I have seen that also but I am not sure about it when they say "severely outperforms every gaming mouse in its class" unless they mean having a higher dpi than the other avago 3090 mice is "severely outperforming" them.

also the dpi steps doesn't match up when they say that all the DPI levels are true and not interpolated in any way.
post #13 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post

I have seen that also but I am not sure about it when they say "severely outperforms every gaming mouse in its class" unless they mean having a higher dpi than the other avago 3090 mice is "severely outperforming" them.
also the dpi steps doesn't match up when they say that all the DPI levels are true and not interpolated in any way.

Marketing.

And they dropped the 3200 registry for teh 400.
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMS View Post

Yep, but it needs to be set after loading the SROM, so probably it might come with an external ROM/memory and it might be loaded each time the mouse has a power source.
That's how Avago sensors work in general.
post #15 of 20
Its finally announced
http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Mice/ROCCAT-Savu/

"Toughest build and world’s highest-quality components. Yep, we’re good."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnwQ94GYaNw biggrin.gif
Edited by HaiiYaa - 3/6/12 at 10:40am
post #16 of 20
Achievements in a MOUSE is prolly the most idiotic thing they could have though off.
post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post

Its finally announced
http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Mice/ROCCAT-Savu/
"Toughest build and world’s highest-quality components. Yep, we’re good."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnwQ94GYaNw biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

Achievements in a MOUSE is prolly the most idiotic thing they could have though off.

Not really biggrin.gif

Did you see they want us to use smartphones for serious gaming?
http://www.power-grid.roccat.org/
post #18 of 20
There is a reason roccat sales are garbage biggrin.gif

And lol connect your iphone to keyboard.

Yeah they will prolly sell many of those (for sure extremly overpriced) keyboards biggrin.gif

Sigh roccat.
post #19 of 20
UGLY.
post #20 of 20
Honestly I can understand them on markting these smartphones-accessories, this is is wheres the money can be found *easily* these days.
Same goes for razer stuff - they going wheres the money is.
Edited by avinin1 - 3/6/12 at 3:23pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Roccat savu