Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Thinking of watercooling:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Thinking of watercooling: - Page 3

post #21 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jNSK View Post

Don't worry, it's much easier than you think. Just take your time and for god sakes, ensure you cover up the memory chips correctly - miss one of those and things can go very wrong very fast. The guide that comes with the waterblock will have detailed diagrams so this is very hard to do.
As for the tubing, buy 3 metres just to be sure. It's always better to have some left over than not have enough. You'll have more than enough with this amount of tubing.

Alright thanks a bunch smile.gif. I'll get 10 feet of tygon tubing, as it's very flexible.

Last two questions!

I know when you fill a loop for the first time the rad (above it) gets filled up first, but how would I go about filling up two pump/rad combo's?

The lower pump in my loop will be 350lph, while the xspc pump/rad combo will be up to 1500lph.

Do I need the lower pump (which will complicate things) or can I just stick with the one high powered pump?

Also if I only use one pump will the set-up shown in this diagram still work?

401

No pump at the bottom, it'll go straight from mosfet sink to the 120mmx2 radiator to the gpu blocks then the reservoir.



Last question.

This is the vrm/chipset waterblock (I'm only going to be using the VRM one).

And this is my motherboard:

There's a large heatpipe going between the mosfet sink and the io shield, so what exactly am I meant to do about that?

Also does anyone know how I would fasten the sink to the motherboard without screws?

Thanks a lot again smile.gif.
Edited by JassimH - 2/16/12 at 3:12am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k Rampage 4 extreme GTX Titan (SLI) Corsair dominator platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro Vertex 4 12x Bluray Pioneer H100 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 8 Pro 64 bit Qnix 2710 @ 120.1hz Razer blackwidow 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 1300w Cosmos 2 Razer Taipan Razer Goliathus Extended 
AudioAudioAudio
Xonar Essence STX ATH-AD2000X Bose Companion 20 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k Rampage 4 extreme GTX Titan (SLI) Corsair dominator platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro Vertex 4 12x Bluray Pioneer H100 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 8 Pro 64 bit Qnix 2710 @ 120.1hz Razer blackwidow 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 1300w Cosmos 2 Razer Taipan Razer Goliathus Extended 
AudioAudioAudio
Xonar Essence STX ATH-AD2000X Bose Companion 20 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by JassimH View Post

Alright thanks a bunch smile.gif. I'll get 10 feet of tygon tubing, as it's very flexible.
Last two questions!
I know when you fill a loop for the first time the rad (above it) gets filled up first, but how would I go about filling up two pump/rad combo's?
The lower pump in my loop will be 350lph, while the xspc pump/rad combo will be up to 1500lph.
Do I need the lower pump (which will complicate things) or can I just stick with the one high powered pump?
Also if I only use one pump will the set-up shown in this diagram still work?
401
No pump at the bottom, it'll go straight from mosfet sink to the 120mmx2 radiator to the gpu blocks then the reservoir.
Last question.
This is the vrm/chipset waterblock (I'm only going to be using the VRM one).
And this is my motherboard:
There's a large heatpipe going between the mosfet sink and the io shield, so what exactly am I meant to do about that?
Also does anyone know how I would fasten the sink to the motherboard without screws?
Thanks a lot again smile.gif.

May I recommend PrimoChill PrimoFlex Pro LRT over Tygon? I have read a lot of things about Tygon tubing going cloudy. I've always stuck by PrimoChill and they've never let me down. It's very flexible too.

If you get an MCP 650 pump, it'll provide more than enough power for your loop. You shouldn't need another loop in there as long as you make your loop with little restriction (avoid 90-degree fittings like the plague.) Saying this, though, it wouldn't hurt to have another pump in there - it's really up to you. I would go along with one pump to begin with and see how you go. You can always add another one later without too much hassle.

Try to let gravity do as much work as possible. If you have your pump pump the water to the top of the case first, gravity will do it's part in helping out get the water down to the bottom of the loop.

Not sure what you could do about the heatpipe - that's a question for a Sabretooth watercooler I suppose. Maybe look into cooling that section of the motherboard too?
Project 4
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Lynnfield @ 4.4 GHz, 1.41v EVGA P55 SLi (132-LF-E655-KR) - A72 BIOS EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 9-9-9-24, 1.51V 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80GB Intel X25-M SSD + 500GB WD + 2TB Samsung F3 Samsung Super Writemaster DVD+-R Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Samsung SyncMaster 2433 24" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair TX750 750W Corsair Obsidian 800D + Scythe Kaze Master Ace Razer Deathadder Respawn - Black 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QcK Medium - Black 
  hide details  
Reply
Project 4
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Lynnfield @ 4.4 GHz, 1.41v EVGA P55 SLi (132-LF-E655-KR) - A72 BIOS EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 9-9-9-24, 1.51V 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80GB Intel X25-M SSD + 500GB WD + 2TB Samsung F3 Samsung Super Writemaster DVD+-R Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Samsung SyncMaster 2433 24" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair TX750 750W Corsair Obsidian 800D + Scythe Kaze Master Ace Razer Deathadder Respawn - Black 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QcK Medium - Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #23 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jNSK View Post

May I recommend PrimoChill PrimoFlex Pro LRT over Tygon? I have read a lot of things about Tygon tubing going cloudy. I've always stuck by PrimoChill and they've never let me down. It's very flexible too.
If you get an MCP 650 pump, it'll provide more than enough power for your loop. You shouldn't need another loop in there as long as you make your loop with little restriction (avoid 90-degree fittings like the plague.) Saying this, though, it wouldn't hurt to have another pump in there - it's really up to you. I would go along with one pump to begin with and see how you go. You can always add another one later without too much hassle.
Try to let gravity do as much work as possible. If you have your pump pump the water to the top of the case first, gravity will do it's part in helping out get the water down to the bottom of the loop.
Not sure what you could do about the heatpipe - that's a question for a Sabretooth watercooler I suppose. Maybe look into cooling that section of the motherboard too?

Okay thanks!

Right now I'm going to have to wait until next month. I've ordered two XFX double dissipaton OC cards {they're on the way now!), and I'm not going to watercool the vrm's, I'm just going to stick 3 fans onto them at low rpm's. Also the koolance waterblock for the referance 7970' is unavailable from frozen cpu so I'll have to wait, and my case hasn't gotten here yet (end of the month), so by then I can afford to watercool, my case'll be here, and I'll have done some more reading up on watercooling.

I'll go with primochill instead if you say it's better, since I'd trust your experiences over my guessing biggrin.gif.

Thanks a lot man smile.gif.

Also would this setup work:

Reservoir --> pump --> 120x2mm rad (low flow restriction) --> 120x3mm radiator at top of the case --> 45 degree fitting then to the cpu with another 45 degree fitting then two more 45 degree fittings to the gpu --> then a SLI gpu connector --> then to the reservoir. The only "against gravity" parts are at the beginning with the two radiators. I hope I'll have enough flow, I guess the pump'll have to be on full biggrin.gif.

This route will be the neatest and possible least restrictive.

You're also right, I can just drain out the loop with the fill port and add another pump somewhere smile.gif.

The tubing I was planning on using had a inner silver coating (tygon silver) so would I need a silver ill coil now to prevent the growth of microorganisms? (I'm only using distilled water).
Edited by JassimH - 2/16/12 at 11:49pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k Rampage 4 extreme GTX Titan (SLI) Corsair dominator platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro Vertex 4 12x Bluray Pioneer H100 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 8 Pro 64 bit Qnix 2710 @ 120.1hz Razer blackwidow 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 1300w Cosmos 2 Razer Taipan Razer Goliathus Extended 
AudioAudioAudio
Xonar Essence STX ATH-AD2000X Bose Companion 20 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k Rampage 4 extreme GTX Titan (SLI) Corsair dominator platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro Vertex 4 12x Bluray Pioneer H100 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 8 Pro 64 bit Qnix 2710 @ 120.1hz Razer blackwidow 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 1300w Cosmos 2 Razer Taipan Razer Goliathus Extended 
AudioAudioAudio
Xonar Essence STX ATH-AD2000X Bose Companion 20 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 29
as for the heat pipe, i had a similar situation. there was a heatpipe connecting the nb heatsink and the vrm heatsink on my mobo. the nb portion was replaced with a water block but there isnt anything available for the vrm portion so the heatpipe was crimped/cut just below the vrm heatsink. it is one of thos "no going back" mods biggrin.gif

and when filling your loop, just dont let your pumps run dry. fill the loop as much as possible, let the air escape (rotate/tilt the case as much possible to let air escape), turn it on - if the water doesnt flow through the loop - turn it off and repeat. at first you will be trying to push alot of air through the loop (which the pump isnt good at and it isnt really good for the pump). just take your time and keep topping it off with fluid
Edited by sli_shroom - 2/17/12 at 12:52am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom ii x6 1100t gigabyte ga990fxa ud5 gigabyte 480gtx gigabyte 480gtx 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
evga 480gtx corsair vengence ddr3 1600 ocz agility 3 sdd ocz agility 3 sdd 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
maxtor hdd asus blu-ray reader/burner xspc ex360 rad (x2)  swiftec mcp655 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
laing d5 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2 pump top heatkiller cpu block koolance nv480gtx full vga blocks ek northbridge block 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
lamptron fc5 bitspower 150 black ice reservoir vista ultimate 64 bit asus s248h-p hdmi led 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
acer x183h acer x183h corsair k60 mechanical silverstone strider 1000 silver 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
corsair 500r corsair m60 func 1030 archetype creative x-fi xtreme gamer 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom ii x6 1100t gigabyte ga990fxa ud5 gigabyte 480gtx gigabyte 480gtx 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
evga 480gtx corsair vengence ddr3 1600 ocz agility 3 sdd ocz agility 3 sdd 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
maxtor hdd asus blu-ray reader/burner xspc ex360 rad (x2)  swiftec mcp655 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
laing d5 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2 pump top heatkiller cpu block koolance nv480gtx full vga blocks ek northbridge block 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
lamptron fc5 bitspower 150 black ice reservoir vista ultimate 64 bit asus s248h-p hdmi led 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
acer x183h acer x183h corsair k60 mechanical silverstone strider 1000 silver 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
corsair 500r corsair m60 func 1030 archetype creative x-fi xtreme gamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #25 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by JassimH View Post

Okay thanks!
Right now I'm going to have to wait until next month. I've ordered two XFX double dissipaton OC cards {they're on the way now!), and I'm not going to watercool the vrm's, I'm just going to stick 3 fans onto them at low rpm's. Also the koolance waterblock for the referance 7970' is unavailable from frozen cpu so I'll have to wait, and my case hasn't gotten here yet (end of the month), so by then I can afford to watercool, my case'll be here, and I'll have done some more reading up on watercooling.
I'll go with primochill instead if you say it's better, since I'd trust your experiences over my guessing biggrin.gif.
Thanks a lot man smile.gif.
Also would this setup work:
Reservoir --> pump --> 120x2mm rad (low flow restriction) --> 120x3mm radiator at top of the case --> 45 degree fitting then to the cpu with another 45 degree fitting then two more 45 degree fittings to the gpu --> then a SLI gpu connector --> then to the reservoir. The only "against gravity" parts are at the beginning with the two radiators. I hope I'll have enough flow, I guess the pump'll have to be on full biggrin.gif.
This route will be the neatest and possible least restrictive.
You're also right, I can just drain out the loop with the fill port and add another pump somewhere smile.gif.
The tubing I was planning on using had a inner silver coating (tygon silver) so would I need a silver ill coil now to prevent the growth of microorganisms? (I'm only using distilled water).

Why not just pump to the top radiator first, then go down the parts to the radiator at the bottom of the case? The loop order does not affect performance.
Project 4
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Lynnfield @ 4.4 GHz, 1.41v EVGA P55 SLi (132-LF-E655-KR) - A72 BIOS EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 9-9-9-24, 1.51V 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80GB Intel X25-M SSD + 500GB WD + 2TB Samsung F3 Samsung Super Writemaster DVD+-R Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Samsung SyncMaster 2433 24" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair TX750 750W Corsair Obsidian 800D + Scythe Kaze Master Ace Razer Deathadder Respawn - Black 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QcK Medium - Black 
  hide details  
Reply
Project 4
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Lynnfield @ 4.4 GHz, 1.41v EVGA P55 SLi (132-LF-E655-KR) - A72 BIOS EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 9-9-9-24, 1.51V 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80GB Intel X25-M SSD + 500GB WD + 2TB Samsung F3 Samsung Super Writemaster DVD+-R Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Samsung SyncMaster 2433 24" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair TX750 750W Corsair Obsidian 800D + Scythe Kaze Master Ace Razer Deathadder Respawn - Black 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QcK Medium - Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #26 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jNSK View Post

Why not just pump to the top radiator first, then go down the parts to the radiator at the bottom of the case? The loop order does not affect performance.

Well I'm not sure, the radiator at the bottom will be at the same level as the pump, and the bottom outlet will definitely be on the same level as the pump, and I doubt water (barely being pushed at that point) will be able to suck the water in.

If so please tell me, it's be easier biggrin.gif.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sli_shroom View Post

as for the heat pipe, i had a similar situation. there was a heatpipe connecting the nb heatsink and the vrm heatsink on my mobo. the nb portion was replaced with a water block but there isnt anything available for the vrm portion so the heatpipe was crimped/cut just below the vrm heatsink. it is one of thos "no going back" mods biggrin.gif
and when filling your loop, just dont let your pumps run dry. fill the loop as much as possible, let the air escape (rotate/tilt the case as much possible to let air escape), turn it on - if the water doesnt flow through the loop - turn it off and repeat. at first you will be trying to push alot of air through the loop (which the pump isnt good at and it isnt really good for the pump). just take your time and keep topping it off with fluid

Thanks for the tip smile.gif. Is there any chance of compression fittings leaking?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k Rampage 4 extreme GTX Titan (SLI) Corsair dominator platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro Vertex 4 12x Bluray Pioneer H100 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 8 Pro 64 bit Qnix 2710 @ 120.1hz Razer blackwidow 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 1300w Cosmos 2 Razer Taipan Razer Goliathus Extended 
AudioAudioAudio
Xonar Essence STX ATH-AD2000X Bose Companion 20 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k Rampage 4 extreme GTX Titan (SLI) Corsair dominator platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro Vertex 4 12x Bluray Pioneer H100 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 8 Pro 64 bit Qnix 2710 @ 120.1hz Razer blackwidow 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 1300w Cosmos 2 Razer Taipan Razer Goliathus Extended 
AudioAudioAudio
Xonar Essence STX ATH-AD2000X Bose Companion 20 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27 of 29
there is a chance, but it is a slim one. you will catch it early if one does. when filling/bleeding your loop you should only have power applied to the pump anyways (jump the 24pin psu connector and unplug everything except the pump), so if there is a leak you wont damage/shock anything
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom ii x6 1100t gigabyte ga990fxa ud5 gigabyte 480gtx gigabyte 480gtx 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
evga 480gtx corsair vengence ddr3 1600 ocz agility 3 sdd ocz agility 3 sdd 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
maxtor hdd asus blu-ray reader/burner xspc ex360 rad (x2)  swiftec mcp655 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
laing d5 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2 pump top heatkiller cpu block koolance nv480gtx full vga blocks ek northbridge block 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
lamptron fc5 bitspower 150 black ice reservoir vista ultimate 64 bit asus s248h-p hdmi led 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
acer x183h acer x183h corsair k60 mechanical silverstone strider 1000 silver 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
corsair 500r corsair m60 func 1030 archetype creative x-fi xtreme gamer 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom ii x6 1100t gigabyte ga990fxa ud5 gigabyte 480gtx gigabyte 480gtx 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
evga 480gtx corsair vengence ddr3 1600 ocz agility 3 sdd ocz agility 3 sdd 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
maxtor hdd asus blu-ray reader/burner xspc ex360 rad (x2)  swiftec mcp655 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
laing d5 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2 pump top heatkiller cpu block koolance nv480gtx full vga blocks ek northbridge block 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
lamptron fc5 bitspower 150 black ice reservoir vista ultimate 64 bit asus s248h-p hdmi led 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
acer x183h acer x183h corsair k60 mechanical silverstone strider 1000 silver 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
corsair 500r corsair m60 func 1030 archetype creative x-fi xtreme gamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #28 of 29
There's a chance with any fitting leaking really. Just put some toilet paper (this is what I do) underneath every fitting, over the top of the graphics card, on the bottom of the case - anywhere you can, and if you see a drop on one then you'll be able to spot the leak.

Don't forget to bridge the power supply (shove two ends of a safety pin or a thin piece of wire in the green and any black wire of the 24-pin motherboard connector, with the power unplugged obviously) so you can bleed the loop without having to power up the system.
Project 4
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Lynnfield @ 4.4 GHz, 1.41v EVGA P55 SLi (132-LF-E655-KR) - A72 BIOS EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 9-9-9-24, 1.51V 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80GB Intel X25-M SSD + 500GB WD + 2TB Samsung F3 Samsung Super Writemaster DVD+-R Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Samsung SyncMaster 2433 24" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair TX750 750W Corsair Obsidian 800D + Scythe Kaze Master Ace Razer Deathadder Respawn - Black 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QcK Medium - Black 
  hide details  
Reply
Project 4
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Lynnfield @ 4.4 GHz, 1.41v EVGA P55 SLi (132-LF-E655-KR) - A72 BIOS EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 9-9-9-24, 1.51V 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80GB Intel X25-M SSD + 500GB WD + 2TB Samsung F3 Samsung Super Writemaster DVD+-R Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Samsung SyncMaster 2433 24" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair TX750 750W Corsair Obsidian 800D + Scythe Kaze Master Ace Razer Deathadder Respawn - Black 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries QcK Medium - Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #29 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sli_shroom View Post

there is a chance, but it is a slim one. you will catch it early if one does. when filling/bleeding your loop you should only have power applied to the pump anyways (jump the 24pin psu connector and unplug everything except the pump), so if there is a leak you wont damage/shock anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by jNSK View Post

There's a chance with any fitting leaking really. Just put some toilet paper (this is what I do) underneath every fitting, over the top of the graphics card, on the bottom of the case - anywhere you can, and if you see a drop on one then you'll be able to spot the leak.
Don't forget to bridge the power supply (shove two ends of a safety pin or a thin piece of wire in the green and any black wire of the 24-pin motherboard connector, with the power unplugged obviously) so you can bleed the loop without having to power up the system.

Yea I've seen video's on how to set everything up. Using toilet paper is a good idea but there's always a lack of paper where I live wink.gif. I don't need to jump anything though, I have a molex/AC adapter which I'll plug into the pump only, and the pump has a speed dial with an OFF function so smile.gif. Thanks a lot though smile.gif.

I need more damn toilet paper...
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k Rampage 4 extreme GTX Titan (SLI) Corsair dominator platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro Vertex 4 12x Bluray Pioneer H100 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 8 Pro 64 bit Qnix 2710 @ 120.1hz Razer blackwidow 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 1300w Cosmos 2 Razer Taipan Razer Goliathus Extended 
AudioAudioAudio
Xonar Essence STX ATH-AD2000X Bose Companion 20 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4930k Rampage 4 extreme GTX Titan (SLI) Corsair dominator platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 pro Vertex 4 12x Bluray Pioneer H100 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 8 Pro 64 bit Qnix 2710 @ 120.1hz Razer blackwidow 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 1300w Cosmos 2 Razer Taipan Razer Goliathus Extended 
AudioAudioAudio
Xonar Essence STX ATH-AD2000X Bose Companion 20 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Thinking of watercooling: