Yes, always the same.
I check the following values on the forum:
1) My own post count on my profile.
2) The popup showing the number of replies for a thread.
3) The tooltip that pops up when changing pages on a thread.
4) The actual button for changing pages.
5) The post # on a large thread.
I expected numbers greater than 999 to have one comma after the thousand, and numbers greater than 999,999 to have two commans; one after the million, and one after the thousand. :)
Windows 7 x64 Professional
I can't give a URL for all five (since the main thread I was using is now deleted), but I took screenshots to explain:
2) *thread deleted*
3) *thread deleted*
4) *thread deleted*