in relation to above situations, here is my rig specification: 990 extreme 4, phenom 2 x2 550 BE, g.skill ddr 3 1600 cl7 7-8-7-24
1) knowing that phenom runs at 1333, why cant i run it at 1600 7-8-7-24 2T? all i could reach it 8-8-8-24 2T
2) i know that NB speed should be RAM actual speed (800) x 3= 2400. now it runs at 2000, should I increase it and how?
3) many say that HT link speed should lie 2000- 2400mhz but should not exceed the NB speed which is 1200mhz for now, how should i increase the HT link speed?
4) Current HT ratio given by the mobo is 6x and that is the lowest. what should i do? increase it? by how much?
5) Since I have BE processor, should i touch the cpu frequency or the multiplier or both?
6) lastly, what are the safe voltages of CPU and cpu-nb? should i touch the HT voltage?
thanks Edited by cornettokid - 4/7/12 at 7:04am