I might just keep this mionix afterall. It's fine after 3 days of fighting with the software I got my profiles all set...it is a little low to the ground though. I just don't think I want to bother with this rig-a-ma-roll of shipping it back then deciding on another mouse...if I do get one I might take a chance with the Roccat Kone + and hope for the best.
post #11 of 12
2/19/12 at 8:00pm