post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Well I recently bought a Corsair H50, and I am planning on doing the tube and reservoir mod as shown in the H50/H70 owners club thread ( However I was wondering if it was possible to replace the barbs in the bump and on the radiator to a larger diameter? It would seem like the unit would cool better with a wider diameter of tubing, or are replacing these barbs not possible?