An update of sorts....
Last night I went ahead and flushed out everything a few times. Here's what came out:
So some stuff came out. Then I flushed it in the sink for a bit and a TON more stuff came out, almost as much as when I flushed it when I first got it. So I filled it back up with distilled water and ran it for a bit to flush it out some more. Drained it, refilled it again, ran it for a while, drained it.
You'll notice there's some water on the desk. Part of it's from me spilling when filling, the other is from the barbs leaking. I didn't put any poly tape on them when they were first installed, so I went ahead and took care of that as well.
Now it's sitting, it's been sitting next to the heater for a bit to dry it all out before I fit it to the computer. I'll have to cut a bracket more then likely to get it to fit the AM3 socket. After looking at the one I have, I can't flatten the tabs enough to get the extra metal lenth I need for the pattern to match. So I'll make a template from plastic, and then trace it to a piece of plate and cut it.