Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [GS] Blizzard Admits: Diablo 3 May Not Meet The Fans’ Expectations.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[GS] Blizzard Admits: Diablo 3 May Not Meet The Fans’ Expectations. - Page 16

post #151 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam2190 View Post

Fans always have unrealistic expectations, very rarely are people happy with sequels these days.

With the amount of time they put into this game, it's really hard to make it worse than D2. The expectations for this game aren't unrealistic, but they are high. And they should be. This is supposed to be Blizzard Entertainment, not some lame sequel pumping company...
Sigma
(14 items)
 
NukeBox
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9550 GIGABYTE EP45T-USB3P HIS Radeon HD 4870 Turbo G.Skill Ripjaws 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Western Digital Caviar Green Seagate Baracuda Generic DVD Burner Windows 7 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
2 x Asus 23" Rosewill Black normal keyboard Antec TP 750 Antec Nine Hundred 
MouseMouse Pad
Razer DeathAdder Wooden Desk 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo e6750 Gigabyte GA-73VM-S2 Sparkle Geforce GT 440 1GB DDR3 OCZ Reapers DDR2 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Caviar Green  Stock Win 7 Ultimutant 2 x ASUS VS238H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Rosewill cheapo "gaming keyboard" ULTRA 400W  None atm Razer Deathadder 
  hide details  
Reply
Sigma
(14 items)
 
NukeBox
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q9550 GIGABYTE EP45T-USB3P HIS Radeon HD 4870 Turbo G.Skill Ripjaws 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Western Digital Caviar Green Seagate Baracuda Generic DVD Burner Windows 7 Home Premium 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
2 x Asus 23" Rosewill Black normal keyboard Antec TP 750 Antec Nine Hundred 
MouseMouse Pad
Razer DeathAdder Wooden Desk 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo e6750 Gigabyte GA-73VM-S2 Sparkle Geforce GT 440 1GB DDR3 OCZ Reapers DDR2 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
WD Caviar Green  Stock Win 7 Ultimutant 2 x ASUS VS238H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Rosewill cheapo "gaming keyboard" ULTRA 400W  None atm Razer Deathadder 
  hide details  
Reply
post #152 of 186
I played the beta, it does a great job capturing that combat and all the nostalgia that D2 had but honestly, the skill system SUCKS. I want my skill tree back. Not this retarded unlock all skills of a certain level when you hit it.
Hobbes
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 4790K GA-Z97X-SOC Gigabyte GTX 1080 Gaming Samsung MV-3V4G3D/US 16GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB EK Predator 240mm Windows 7 x64 Das Keyboard 4 Professional CherryMX Blue 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic X750 Gold Corsair Carbide Air 540 Logitech G900 Schiit Bifrost Uber W/ USB Gen 2 DAC 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Schiit Asgard 2 Headphone Amp Audioengine N22 Speaker Amp AudioQuest Nighthawk Audioengine P4 Monitors. 
  hide details  
Reply
Hobbes
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 4790K GA-Z97X-SOC Gigabyte GTX 1080 Gaming Samsung MV-3V4G3D/US 16GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB EK Predator 240mm Windows 7 x64 Das Keyboard 4 Professional CherryMX Blue 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic X750 Gold Corsair Carbide Air 540 Logitech G900 Schiit Bifrost Uber W/ USB Gen 2 DAC 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Schiit Asgard 2 Headphone Amp Audioengine N22 Speaker Amp AudioQuest Nighthawk Audioengine P4 Monitors. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #153 of 186
this game will flop

then half life 3 will do what this game did too

IMO its the die hard fans not realizing that in the end they are a business and they have to make a game for a wider audience, not for just them.
BF3 RIG
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 2500k Asus P8p67 Pro Asus GTX 570 sli Kingston HyperX 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 Asus DVD-RW Win 7 x64 Asus vg236h 120hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Seasonic M12D 750w CM Haf 922 Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
BF3 RIG
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 2500k Asus P8p67 Pro Asus GTX 570 sli Kingston HyperX 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 Asus DVD-RW Win 7 x64 Asus vg236h 120hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Seasonic M12D 750w CM Haf 922 Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #154 of 186
What in the actual hell kind of statement is that? Of course people are going to hype the game and have unrealistic expectations. That doesn't mean you should come out before release and tell us we're all going to be disappointed.
Now I'm wondering if I should cancel my pre-order.
Beestje 2.0
(20 items)
 
Beestje 1.5
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 Sabertooth X79 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung low profile x4 OCZ Vertex 3 Crucial M4 Samsung HD103SJ 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Lite-On BD drive Megahalems rev. B Cooler Master Excalibur Windows 7 home premium x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG278H Logitech G710+ Corsair TX750 Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair M60 Razer Kabuto Echo Audiofire 2 Sennheiser HD515 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Asus P6T Club3d HD7870 royalKing Corsair Dominator 3x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial V4 128GB Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB LG GH22LS Scythe Mugen 2b 
CoolingCoolingMonitorKeyboard
CM Excalibur x2 CM R4 x3 Samsung BX2450 Microsoft Sidewinder X6 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic M12 II 520 Antec 600 Microsoft Intellimouse Razer Kabuto 
  hide details  
Reply
Beestje 2.0
(20 items)
 
Beestje 1.5
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 Sabertooth X79 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung low profile x4 OCZ Vertex 3 Crucial M4 Samsung HD103SJ 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Lite-On BD drive Megahalems rev. B Cooler Master Excalibur Windows 7 home premium x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG278H Logitech G710+ Corsair TX750 Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair M60 Razer Kabuto Echo Audiofire 2 Sennheiser HD515 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Asus P6T Club3d HD7870 royalKing Corsair Dominator 3x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial V4 128GB Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB LG GH22LS Scythe Mugen 2b 
CoolingCoolingMonitorKeyboard
CM Excalibur x2 CM R4 x3 Samsung BX2450 Microsoft Sidewinder X6 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic M12 II 520 Antec 600 Microsoft Intellimouse Razer Kabuto 
  hide details  
Reply
post #155 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonnis View Post

What in the actual hell kind of statement is that? Of course people are going to hype the game and have unrealistic expectations. That doesn't mean you should come out before release and tell us we're all going to be disappointed.
Now I'm wondering if I should cancel my pre-order.

Have you been keeping up on the game at all? If so, you probably should given the fact that it's pretty much an xbox game now.

It will still be amazing though...
Woot
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2700k Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen 3 GTX 680 16gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
120gb Intel 510 series ssd, 80gb Intel 320 seri... Asus dvdrw Corsair h80 + 9 case fans Win 7 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2711 Razer Blackwidow PC P&C 950w Silencer Corsair 400r 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Mamba 2012 Black Ultrasone 550's, X-fi Titanium HD  M-Audio AV40 
  hide details  
Reply
Woot
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2700k Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen 3 GTX 680 16gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
120gb Intel 510 series ssd, 80gb Intel 320 seri... Asus dvdrw Corsair h80 + 9 case fans Win 7 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2711 Razer Blackwidow PC P&C 950w Silencer Corsair 400r 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Mamba 2012 Black Ultrasone 550's, X-fi Titanium HD  M-Audio AV40 
  hide details  
Reply
post #156 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy61 View Post

Actually the other guy is right. Nearly all Starcraft gaming professionals admit that BW is A LOT harder than SC2. SC2 has smart casting, auto mining, smart targeting etc. There is WAY more multitasking, a lot more APM in the original. That's not an opinion. And also, most Starcraft fans do think the original is better as well. This has nothing to do with your or my opinion--I am merely commenting on the consensus.

smile.gif
Mishra
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700K ASUS Maximus Hero VIII ASUS GTX 1070 Strix  Corsair Vengeance 8GB 2x4GB 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate 2x Acer S230hldrbd 23' LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KB Paradise V60 CoolerMaster Slient Pro 850w Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Window Edition Steelseries Rival Fade 
  hide details  
Reply
Mishra
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700K ASUS Maximus Hero VIII ASUS GTX 1070 Strix  Corsair Vengeance 8GB 2x4GB 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate 2x Acer S230hldrbd 23' LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KB Paradise V60 CoolerMaster Slient Pro 850w Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Window Edition Steelseries Rival Fade 
  hide details  
Reply
post #157 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobotheklown View Post

Have you been keeping up on the game at all? If so, you probably should given the fact that it's pretty much an xbox game now.
It will still be amazing though...

I've read a bit about it, but I try to avoid reading too much so I can form my own, unbiased opinion when it's out. I know there's some changes that I (and most other people who played the first two games) probably won't like, but it still looks like a really dumb statement to make. If they know that the game they've been working on is going to be such a huge disappointment to fans of the series that they actually have to tell us about it, it would probably be a better idea to start over from the beginning, change some names in the upcoming game and release it under a different name. Trying to figure out what logic Blizzard is using here is making my head spin.
Beestje 2.0
(20 items)
 
Beestje 1.5
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 Sabertooth X79 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung low profile x4 OCZ Vertex 3 Crucial M4 Samsung HD103SJ 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Lite-On BD drive Megahalems rev. B Cooler Master Excalibur Windows 7 home premium x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG278H Logitech G710+ Corsair TX750 Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair M60 Razer Kabuto Echo Audiofire 2 Sennheiser HD515 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Asus P6T Club3d HD7870 royalKing Corsair Dominator 3x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial V4 128GB Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB LG GH22LS Scythe Mugen 2b 
CoolingCoolingMonitorKeyboard
CM Excalibur x2 CM R4 x3 Samsung BX2450 Microsoft Sidewinder X6 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic M12 II 520 Antec 600 Microsoft Intellimouse Razer Kabuto 
  hide details  
Reply
Beestje 2.0
(20 items)
 
Beestje 1.5
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 Sabertooth X79 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung low profile x4 OCZ Vertex 3 Crucial M4 Samsung HD103SJ 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Lite-On BD drive Megahalems rev. B Cooler Master Excalibur Windows 7 home premium x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG278H Logitech G710+ Corsair TX750 Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair M60 Razer Kabuto Echo Audiofire 2 Sennheiser HD515 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Asus P6T Club3d HD7870 royalKing Corsair Dominator 3x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial V4 128GB Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB LG GH22LS Scythe Mugen 2b 
CoolingCoolingMonitorKeyboard
CM Excalibur x2 CM R4 x3 Samsung BX2450 Microsoft Sidewinder X6 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic M12 II 520 Antec 600 Microsoft Intellimouse Razer Kabuto 
  hide details  
Reply
post #158 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonnis View Post

I've read a bit about it, but I try to avoid reading too much so I can form my own, unbiased opinion when it's out. I know there's some changes that I (and most other people who played the first two games) probably won't like, but it still looks like a really dumb statement to make. If they know that the game they've been working on is going to be such a huge disappointment to fans of the series that they actually have to tell us about it, it would probably be a better idea to start over from the beginning, change some names in the upcoming game and release it under a different name. Trying to figure out what logic Blizzard is using here is making my head spin.

The CM that said it (Bashiok) is known to troll us. So it really shouldn't be taken too seriously. Especially considering the fact that Jay Wilson (lead designer of D3) made a post on the forums completely refuting what Bashiok said (telling us it was sarcasm).
See: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4079872821 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Jay Wilson wanted to share a message with the Diablo III community:

Some of you might have seen some headlines or a certain (obviously sarcastic) blue post that implies that we're unsteady about where Diablo III stands, and that you should temper your expectations when it comes to the next installment in the Diablo series.

Let me be clear: Nothing could be further from the truth.

As those of you in the beta have seen, the game is in good shape. Actually, I should say that the beta version of the game is in good shape. The latest full build we've been testing here in the office is in great shape.

We get a lot of sympathy from the other teams because of the long hours of crunch our design team is putting in, but the secret is that playing through the game as we do final tuning, bug fixes, and optimizations is a real joy. We always know a Blizzard game is almost ready when we have to ask members of the team to stop playing so they can get their work done. That’s definitely been the case around here.

We think you're going to love Diablo III when it's released, and speaking of release plans, you can seriously expect a launch-date announcement from us in the near future. See, I didn’t say “soon,” so I’m not taunting you. wink.gif You’ll know as soon as I know for sure the exact date.

And by the way, we want you to have high expectations for Diablo III and all Blizzard games. That’s what pushes us to try to make the best gaming experiences we possibly can. If Diablo III wasn’t a worthy next installment in the Diablo series, we wouldn’t release it. That’s the way we do it. That’s the way we’ve always done it.

As I’ve said many times in the recent past, we think Diablo III is coming along great and we can’t wait for you to get your hands on it. We’re doing all we can to ensure you have one hell of a time once you step foot in Sanctuary…

Also, I think Diablo is much more comparable to the Evil Dead series personally, and those just kept getting better. OK, I know a lot of you prefer Evil Dead 2 to Army of Darkness, but come on, Bruce Campbell fights a squad of little Bruce Campbells! Priceless. =)

Jay Wilson is the Game Director of Diablo 3, and wants to know “Hey, uh, what’s that you got on your face?” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxBCSautRXY
Woot
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2700k Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen 3 GTX 680 16gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
120gb Intel 510 series ssd, 80gb Intel 320 seri... Asus dvdrw Corsair h80 + 9 case fans Win 7 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2711 Razer Blackwidow PC P&C 950w Silencer Corsair 400r 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Mamba 2012 Black Ultrasone 550's, X-fi Titanium HD  M-Audio AV40 
  hide details  
Reply
Woot
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 2700k Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen 3 GTX 680 16gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
120gb Intel 510 series ssd, 80gb Intel 320 seri... Asus dvdrw Corsair h80 + 9 case fans Win 7 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2711 Razer Blackwidow PC P&C 950w Silencer Corsair 400r 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Mamba 2012 Black Ultrasone 550's, X-fi Titanium HD  M-Audio AV40 
  hide details  
Reply
post #159 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobotheklown View Post

The CM that said it (Bashiok) is known to troll us. So it really shouldn't be taken too seriously. Especially considering the fact that Jay Wilson (lead designer of D3) made a post on the forums completely refuting what Bashiok said (telling us it was sarcasm).
See: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4079872821 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Jay Wilson wanted to share a message with the Diablo III community:
Some of you might have seen some headlines or a certain (obviously sarcastic) blue post that implies that we're unsteady about where Diablo III stands, and that you should temper your expectations when it comes to the next installment in the Diablo series.
Let me be clear: Nothing could be further from the truth.
As those of you in the beta have seen, the game is in good shape. Actually, I should say that the beta version of the game is in good shape. The latest full build we've been testing here in the office is in great shape.
We get a lot of sympathy from the other teams because of the long hours of crunch our design team is putting in, but the secret is that playing through the game as we do final tuning, bug fixes, and optimizations is a real joy. We always know a Blizzard game is almost ready when we have to ask members of the team to stop playing so they can get their work done. That’s definitely been the case around here.
We think you're going to love Diablo III when it's released, and speaking of release plans, you can seriously expect a launch-date announcement from us in the near future. See, I didn’t say “soon,” so I’m not taunting you. wink.gif You’ll know as soon as I know for sure the exact date.
And by the way, we want you to have high expectations for Diablo III and all Blizzard games. That’s what pushes us to try to make the best gaming experiences we possibly can. If Diablo III wasn’t a worthy next installment in the Diablo series, we wouldn’t release it. That’s the way we do it. That’s the way we’ve always done it.
As I’ve said many times in the recent past, we think Diablo III is coming along great and we can’t wait for you to get your hands on it. We’re doing all we can to ensure you have one hell of a time once you step foot in Sanctuary…
Also, I think Diablo is much more comparable to the Evil Dead series personally, and those just kept getting better. OK, I know a lot of you prefer Evil Dead 2 to Army of Darkness, but come on, Bruce Campbell fights a squad of little Bruce Campbells! Priceless. =)
Jay Wilson is the Game Director of Diablo 3, and wants to know “Hey, uh, what’s that you got on your face?” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxBCSautRXY

Ah, that sounds much better. I guess the flaw in my plan of not reading too much information about upcoming games I'll probably want to play is that my sarcasm detector starts to malfunction.tongue.gif
Beestje 2.0
(20 items)
 
Beestje 1.5
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 Sabertooth X79 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung low profile x4 OCZ Vertex 3 Crucial M4 Samsung HD103SJ 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Lite-On BD drive Megahalems rev. B Cooler Master Excalibur Windows 7 home premium x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG278H Logitech G710+ Corsair TX750 Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair M60 Razer Kabuto Echo Audiofire 2 Sennheiser HD515 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Asus P6T Club3d HD7870 royalKing Corsair Dominator 3x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial V4 128GB Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB LG GH22LS Scythe Mugen 2b 
CoolingCoolingMonitorKeyboard
CM Excalibur x2 CM R4 x3 Samsung BX2450 Microsoft Sidewinder X6 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic M12 II 520 Antec 600 Microsoft Intellimouse Razer Kabuto 
  hide details  
Reply
Beestje 2.0
(20 items)
 
Beestje 1.5
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3820 Sabertooth X79 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 ASUS GeForce GTX 680 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung low profile x4 OCZ Vertex 3 Crucial M4 Samsung HD103SJ 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Lite-On BD drive Megahalems rev. B Cooler Master Excalibur Windows 7 home premium x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VG278H Logitech G710+ Corsair TX750 Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Corsair M60 Razer Kabuto Echo Audiofire 2 Sennheiser HD515 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Asus P6T Club3d HD7870 royalKing Corsair Dominator 3x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial V4 128GB Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB LG GH22LS Scythe Mugen 2b 
CoolingCoolingMonitorKeyboard
CM Excalibur x2 CM R4 x3 Samsung BX2450 Microsoft Sidewinder X6 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic M12 II 520 Antec 600 Microsoft Intellimouse Razer Kabuto 
  hide details  
Reply
post #160 of 186
Trying to keep another "Duke Nukem Forever" from happening?biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [GS] Blizzard Admits: Diablo 3 May Not Meet The Fans’ Expectations.