post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Quick question - a laptop charger has two parts (below):


What's the part on the right called? Preferably with three prongs (or whatever the non-wall outlet parts are called - part that goes to the transformer).

I got a replacement charger and it has an international-type wall plug. Instead of getting an adapter, I just want to switch it to a US one.

EDIT: Got the answer from a friend - apparently, it's C5 or Mickey Mouse.
Edited by JoeWalsh - 2/28/12 at 9:00pm