hey fellas, need some assistance today.
long story short - im a complete audio-noob so i figured i'd ask the pros/audiophiles in this forum.
my dad wanted me to help him shop for some wireless headphones ( i believe you guys call them "cans" ? ) to hook up to his HTPC which is hooked up to the living room TV. ( he watches from the sofa that's pretty far away, so wired stuff wouldnt really be convenient )
im not sure about his budget but i guess i'll need several options:
- something entry level / low end
- something decent / mid tier
im pretty sure he doesnt want to spend over $100 - $120, but if you can convince me, i might try to convince him?
- he mainly watches alot of movies
- his listens to his "music" on occasion
- he gets tired of my mom's nagging, "noise canceling would be an ideal choice" he said.
"as always, thank you in advance guys"
/* i can shop anywhere online, as long as the place is legit + reliable + the price is right.
* newegg, amazon, etc?