post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Hello everyone!

I am looking to get a second videocard in my pc to make a crossfire setup.

Anyway, since i never tough i would get a crossfire setup I tossed out my psu box because it was taking too much space at home! :/

So my question is where can i get a cable for this? I am looking for the original cable not a molex to pci-e... and i think it's pretty much standard as I borrowed my friend's cable (A Silverstone Psu) and it worked.

I found one on the Thermaltake USA website for 5 $ but it's 18$ to ship to Canada :/

Maybe someone here have a spare one?

Thanks smile.gif