Originally Posted by theturbofd
I wonder how many of the people actually played the full game and basing it off that instead of the demo
I'm playing it now and I love it
If you read the reviews they are actually stating some pretty solid reasons for why the game sucks. A lot of them sound like the have played the previous two games and are writing their reviews citing specific issues in Mass Effect 3.
- Story has Huge plot holes in it (what was Shepard doing for a year on earth just waiting for the reapers and why would he loose his spectre status?)
- Gameplay is consolized, feels like halo on FPS mode.
- game has framerate issues
- textures suck, they covered them with dark shadows.
- Basically anyone who played ME1 feels that Bioware and EA gutted and dumbed down the game
- Then a lot of people are saying that the whole gay scene is nothing more than an attempt to be politically correct
- Then you get minor references to the day 1 dlc and origin (but I think most of the reviews are console players)
I mean don't forget the game was leaked and probably cracked by now, its not beyond the reach of anyone with a bit of knowledge to file-share the game and try it that way.