So i just purchased a Catleap SE from Dream Seller. Received it today.
Version - 2C.
Powered it on with a Mono price DVI-D to Mini-display port --> http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10428&cs_id=1042802&p_id=6904&seq=1&format=2
. Monitor is Flashing Green.
I am running it off of a Dell 15Z with a GT525M Video card.
I have no other DVI-D cable to test it with nor another computer.
My laptop can output to a Apple monitor with the HDMI port it is not a issue. Also tried a HDMI adapter and that didn't work.
My Laptop can detect the DVI-D connection and advise the 2560x1440 rez however nothing is showing up on the Catleap.
Updating the Driver. Still not working... Will keep everyone posted. I'll probably need help. Or buy a new computer
If you get flashing green light issues, it can be:
1. Your GPU is not supported;
2. Your drivers stink (do a clean install); --> Updated Driver
3. Your DVI cable stinks (the cable that comes with the monitor is hit or miss with whether it will work properly. One of mine worked while the other didn't.); AND/OR
4. Loose wiring inside the unit (DVI connection to Panel PCB connection.) --> Will give this a shot... I am not a tech person.
1. What type of GPU do you have installed? --> GT525M Laptop 15Z
2. Current drivers installed (clean install was attempted)? Latest from Nvidia 188.8.131.5210
3. Tried different DVI cable - either new or from a known working monitor? Will take it to a local repair shop.
4. Unplugged all other monitors and tried just plugging Catleap in BOTH outputs on your GPU? No other monitors connected.
4. Tried any of the other things listed above? Trying.Edited by michaelcku - 4/7/12 at 12:00pm