Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Yamakasi Catleap Monitor Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yamakasi Catleap Monitor Club - Page 241

post #2401 of 11285
Today I returned from Easter holidays, and turned my pc on, got the same mushed collor stuff you did. Was quite scared thinking it went broke over these past days, but a simple of and on fixed it. Didnt try with or wito ut moving mause when switching on pc, will try tomorrow. But this was the first time this thing accured for me withing 2 weeks of use +-
post #2402 of 11285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Mike View Post

What 32 inch led 1080p tv would u recommend for my situation ??????. I guess the 2560x1440 isnt really going to do me anygood for watching blu rays, hd tv, and general computing. Kinda a noob at this and trying to get information, i just know ips is something i need from reading, maybe catsleap makes a nice 1920x1080 ips monitor.

It's hard to recomend one right now because everyone has just about flushed their inventory of 2011 models out and a lot of the 2012 are untested. I can tell you for sure to stay away from the CS560 line from LG though as it is terrible when it comes to 24p video playback. They also stripped a ton of options and processing from it. Out of what's left on the market from 2011, I would say the LG 32LK450 is your best choice should you decide to go with a TV. It will do 4:4:4 via a DVI>HDMI cable (you'll need to do an EDID override if you have a Nividia card) so you won't have to use an analogue (VGA) signal and they were by far one of the most popular TVs in 2011 for use as a monitor. The catch is there is a panel lottery so it could me an A-MVA panel (CUSD product code) or a S-IPS (CUSY product code).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Mike View Post

Well i cant afford monitor and tv, hmmm im thinking hd tv is out, hmmm i may have to get the catsleap, although i dont know if i would use the 2500x1440 ever, i do play some games now and then, it just like a great monitor for the price. Im just thinking im not going to beat the ips quality and size of this monitor anywhere. Since you have exp in using hd Tvs for monitors and that sort of stuff, would you say t hat this catsleap is a good choice for my kinda use ? i need to get something fast, and thanks for everybodys help.

The Korean monitors are an incredible buy but, an incredible buy doesn't mean it's the right fit. You are the only one that can decide what the right fit is though. If you don't need a larger screen size or the extra inputs on the TV or an OSD or a warranty and are OK with taking a risk, then the Korean monitors are probably what you would want. If you need any of those things then the TV would likely be the better fit. Think about what you need now and what you might need later.

For what it's worth, the loss in pixel density doesn't affect everyone. I had no problem with the pixel density on a 32" 1920x1080 TV and this is coming from someone that can see the pixels on a 1280x1024 monitor. However on a 37" 1920x1080 TV the further loss of pixel density came into play and created a "screen door effect" that also created a "shimmer" when you changed your viewing angle. I personally would never go bigger than a 32" for PC usage and don;t waste your time with a TV under 32" because they are all TN panels and not worth the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Mike View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicAdam View Post

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00752RACW

Thats the tv i was thinking of getting. It just seems to fit my situation i need a hd tv, and computer monitor to do it correctly.

That is a bad choice as you will be stuck using VGA for the PC and using an analogue signal on a digital display is a waste. The LG 32LK450 is cheaper at Amazon and it's a better TV in general and was well received as a monitor at both [H] and AVS. As I said earlier though, think about what you need now, what you need in the future, and then decide what's best for you. Don't rush into a display because you need one "soon" as it will only lead to buyer's remorse or other issues. Please weigh the decision carefully.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 830 Biostar TA990FXE XFX GeForce 9500 GT (PV-T95G-ZAFG) G Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WDC WD10 01FALS-42K1B0 Samsung SH-222BB (CDDVDW ) Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Windows 7 Professional 64 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G11 Ultra XF500BK (500 watt ATX) What's a case? MadCATZ Cyborg M.M.O. 7 
Audio
SPDIF out to Onkyo HTR520 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 830 Biostar TA990FXE XFX GeForce 9500 GT (PV-T95G-ZAFG) G Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WDC WD10 01FALS-42K1B0 Samsung SH-222BB (CDDVDW ) Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Windows 7 Professional 64 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G11 Ultra XF500BK (500 watt ATX) What's a case? MadCATZ Cyborg M.M.O. 7 
Audio
SPDIF out to Onkyo HTR520 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2403 of 11285
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer J View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Mike View Post

What 32 inch led 1080p tv would u recommend for my situation ??????. I guess the 2560x1440 isnt really going to do me anygood for watching blu rays, hd tv, and general computing. Kinda a noob at this and trying to get information, i just know ips is something i need from reading, maybe catsleap makes a nice 1920x1080 ips monitor.

It's hard to recomend one right now because everyone has just about flushed their inventory of 2011 models out and a lot of the 2012 are untested. I can tell you for sure to stay away from the CS560 line from LG though as it is terrible when it comes to 24p video playback. They also stripped a ton of options and processing from it. Out of what's left on the market from 2011, I would say the LG 32LK450 is your best choice should you decide to go with a TV. It will do 4:4:4 via a DVI>HDMI cable (you'll need to do an EDID override if you have a Nividia card) so you won't have to use an analogue (VGA) signal and they were by far one of the most popular TVs in 2011 for use as a monitor. The catch is there is a panel lottery so it could me an A-MVA panel (CUSD product code) or a S-IPS (CUSY product code).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Mike View Post

Well i cant afford monitor and tv, hmmm im thinking hd tv is out, hmmm i may have to get the catsleap, although i dont know if i would use the 2500x1440 ever, i do play some games now and then, it just like a great monitor for the price. Im just thinking im not going to beat the ips quality and size of this monitor anywhere. Since you have exp in using hd Tvs for monitors and that sort of stuff, would you say t hat this catsleap is a good choice for my kinda use ? i need to get something fast, and thanks for everybodys help.

The Korean monitors are an incredible buy but, an incredible buy doesn't mean it's the right fit. You are the only one that can decide what the right fit is though. If you don't need a larger screen size or the extra inputs on the TV or an OSD or a warranty and are OK with taking a risk, then the Korean monitors are probably what you would want. If you need any of those things then the TV would likely be the better fit. Think about what you need now and what you might need later.

For what it's worth, the loss in pixel density doesn't affect everyone. I had no problem with the pixel density on a 32" 1920x1080 TV and this is coming from someone that can see the pixels on a 1280x1024 monitor. However on a 37" 1920x1080 TV the further loss of pixel density came into play and created a "screen door effect" that also created a "shimmer" when you changed your viewing angle. I personally would never go bigger than a 32" for PC usage and don;t waste your time with a TV under 32" because they are all TN panels and not worth the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Mike View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicAdam View Post

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00752RACW

Thats the tv i was thinking of getting. It just seems to fit my situation i need a hd tv, and computer monitor to do it correctly.

That is a bad choice as you will be stuck using VGA for the PC and using an analogue signal on a digital display is a waste. The LG 32LK450 is cheaper at Amazon and it's a better TV in general and was well received as a monitor at both [H] and AVS. As I said earlier though, think about what you need now, what you need in the future, and then decide what's best for you. Don't rush into a display because you need one "soon" as it will only lead to buyer's remorse or other issues. Please weigh the decision carefully.


Go PM with these comments please - they don't belong here in the Club. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastachu View Post

I purchased a pair of these monitors last month and have been having a slightly annoying, reproduce-able issue with them. Let's say they are monitor A and B. When both monitors are off/asleep, and I turn on both monitors before moving my mouse to unsleep them, monitor A's screen will be garbled and I'll have to turn it on/off to fix the problem.

I took a picture of what the garbled screen looks like:
http://i.imgur.com/l3n6a.jpg

I tried swapping the monitor cables with each other, but the problem continued to occur on monitor A, which leads me to exclude the included dual dvi cables as the problem. I've found a fix that works sporadically: if I move my mouse to "unsleep" my monitors, before turning them on from an off state, the chances of a garbled monitor A screen are greatly reduced.

System specs:
i7-2600K w/ 16GB ram
Windows 7 64-bit
Asus P8P67 Motherboard
EVGA GTX 570 Superclocked

I couldn't find a relevant FAQ/link in the OP and was wondering if anyone has experienced this problem? Many thanks in advance!
 

 

I have yet to experience this issue with mine.  Here are some things to try:  First, swap the connections on your GPU (not the just the cables).  Then try swapping the main screens - A/B - in Windows.  Then try using only one monitor at a time from the "offending" GPU port if there is one.  If the problem swaps from monitor to monitor depending on its location on the GPU and/or main screen in Windows then you know it isn't the monitor itself.  Report back!  
 

 

 

   
The Cavern
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i5-2500k asus p8p67 deluxe EVGA GeForce GTX 580 FTW Hydro Copper 2 3072 EVGA GeForce GTX 580 FTW Hydro Copper 2 3072 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator 8 gig ocz agility 240 Western Digital Caviar Black 1 tb Western Digital Caviar Black 1 tb 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
blu ray TONS - See Build Log windows 7 64 bit ultimate Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D g15 corsair 1200ax 
CaseMouse
mountain mods u2-ufo rat 9 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 860 EVGA P55 FTW gtx 560 gtx 560 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator Western Digital Caviar Black 1 tb Western Digital Caviar Black 1 tb Intel M4 ssd 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
TONS - See Build Log windows 7 64 bit Samsung SyncMaster 2232BW x 4 Corsair 1000 
Case
antec skeleton 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 860 EVGA P55 FTW EVGA GTX 295 Corsair Dominator 8 gig 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2 x Western Digital Caviar Blacks 1TB Blu-Ray Corsair H70 Everything else on air 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7, 64  Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D F Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D F Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 1000 Corsair 800D Logitech G700 
  hide details  
Reply
   
The Cavern
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i5-2500k asus p8p67 deluxe EVGA GeForce GTX 580 FTW Hydro Copper 2 3072 EVGA GeForce GTX 580 FTW Hydro Copper 2 3072 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator 8 gig ocz agility 240 Western Digital Caviar Black 1 tb Western Digital Caviar Black 1 tb 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
blu ray TONS - See Build Log windows 7 64 bit ultimate Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D g15 corsair 1200ax 
CaseMouse
mountain mods u2-ufo rat 9 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 860 EVGA P55 FTW gtx 560 gtx 560 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator Western Digital Caviar Black 1 tb Western Digital Caviar Black 1 tb Intel M4 ssd 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
TONS - See Build Log windows 7 64 bit Samsung SyncMaster 2232BW x 4 Corsair 1000 
Case
antec skeleton 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 860 EVGA P55 FTW EVGA GTX 295 Corsair Dominator 8 gig 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2 x Western Digital Caviar Blacks 1TB Blu-Ray Corsair H70 Everything else on air 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7, 64  Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D F Alienware OptX AW2310 23-inch 3D F Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 1000 Corsair 800D Logitech G700 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2404 of 11285
Great information thanks. Looks like a good Lg, but i want LED, thanks for all your help.
post #2405 of 11285
Is it true 120hz or just the made up pseudo 120hz for marketing sake?
post #2406 of 11285
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicAdam View Post

That(32LK450) is a 60Hz VA Panel TV.
The one(TC-L32E5) I recommended is a 120hz ISP panel TV.

Is that a true 120hz, that takes a 120hz input from a pc? Or does it take 60 and turn it into 120?
MINI MAINFRAME
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K 5Ghz 24/7 ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac Titan X Pascal 2.1Ghz G.SKILL TridentZ 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4 ... 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
SanDisk SD8SN8U-1T00-1122 X400 M.2 SSD 1TB Corsair H100i V2 w/ 2 Gentle Typhoon AP-64 PWM ... EVGA Hybrid w/ Gentle Typhoon AP-64 PWM 2150rpm  WIN10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ACER XB270HU CMStorm Quickfire MXBrowns CORSAIR SF600 600W SFX Compact Splash! 
MouseAudio
Logi G Pro USB>Wyrd>USB>Gustard U12>Toslink>Firestone Brav... 
  hide details  
Reply
MINI MAINFRAME
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K 5Ghz 24/7 ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac Titan X Pascal 2.1Ghz G.SKILL TridentZ 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4 ... 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
SanDisk SD8SN8U-1T00-1122 X400 M.2 SSD 1TB Corsair H100i V2 w/ 2 Gentle Typhoon AP-64 PWM ... EVGA Hybrid w/ Gentle Typhoon AP-64 PWM 2150rpm  WIN10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ACER XB270HU CMStorm Quickfire MXBrowns CORSAIR SF600 600W SFX Compact Splash! 
MouseAudio
Logi G Pro USB>Wyrd>USB>Gustard U12>Toslink>Firestone Brav... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2407 of 11285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlymann View Post

Is it true 120hz or just the made up pseudo 120hz for marketing sake?

Its considered a "TV" so I doubt it.
Predator
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 5820k MSI X99  Gigabyte 1080 Ti Turbo HyperX Fury 24GB  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vector 150 Series 240GB Pioneer Blu-ray Burner Noctua NH-D14 Windows 10 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung KU7000 GAMDIAS Ares Gaming Keyboard In Win Commander 1200W NZXT: White Phantom Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Ourea Gaming Optical Mouse Ajazz First Blood Professional Gaming Mouse Pad Hyper CloudX 
  hide details  
Reply
Predator
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 5820k MSI X99  Gigabyte 1080 Ti Turbo HyperX Fury 24GB  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vector 150 Series 240GB Pioneer Blu-ray Burner Noctua NH-D14 Windows 10 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung KU7000 GAMDIAS Ares Gaming Keyboard In Win Commander 1200W NZXT: White Phantom Case 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Ourea Gaming Optical Mouse Ajazz First Blood Professional Gaming Mouse Pad Hyper CloudX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2408 of 11285
Picked up a 680 today, 126hz on 505 pixel clock

olukzymk.1uh.jpg
guaysxzn.dll.jpg
post #2409 of 11285
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicAdam View Post

That(32LK450) is a 60Hz VA Panel TV.
The one(TC-L32E5) I recommended is a 120hz ISP panel TV.

I have yet to see a single TV that has true 120Hz. I have yet to see any non-monitor above 30" be 120Hz. Mainly just 3D monitors.
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K @ 5.0 ASUS Maximus IV Extreme Sapphire/Powercolor 7950 CF G.Skill Ripjaws X 4x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ Vertex 3 60GB's RAID 0 VelociRaptor 300GB EK Maximus IV Block EK FC-7950 Block x2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Supreme HF Block D5 w/ BP Dress-up Kit XSPC EX240 Black Ice SR1 360 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Primochill PrimoFlex 1/2" ID Black 14 NZXT Fans Windows 7 Professional x64 3x AOC 2436V 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate BF3 Edition Corsair HX1000 NZXT Switch 810 Black Razer Imperator BF3 Edition 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar Essence STX Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z AMD Radeon HD 5970 G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Vertex 3 60GB RAID 0 VelociRaptor 300GB XSPC EX240 Rad Black Ice GT 92MM Rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice GT 120MM Rad EK Supreme HF CPU Block EK 5970 Block XSPC 450 Pump/Res Combo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional x64 3x AOC 2436vw Razer Black Widow Ultimate BF3 Edition Rosewill 750W HIVE 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Vulcan Razer Imperator BF3 Edition Razer Scarab BF3 Edition ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K @ 5.0 ASUS Maximus IV Extreme Sapphire/Powercolor 7950 CF G.Skill Ripjaws X 4x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ Vertex 3 60GB's RAID 0 VelociRaptor 300GB EK Maximus IV Block EK FC-7950 Block x2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Supreme HF Block D5 w/ BP Dress-up Kit XSPC EX240 Black Ice SR1 360 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Primochill PrimoFlex 1/2" ID Black 14 NZXT Fans Windows 7 Professional x64 3x AOC 2436V 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate BF3 Edition Corsair HX1000 NZXT Switch 810 Black Razer Imperator BF3 Edition 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar Essence STX Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z AMD Radeon HD 5970 G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Vertex 3 60GB RAID 0 VelociRaptor 300GB XSPC EX240 Rad Black Ice GT 92MM Rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice GT 120MM Rad EK Supreme HF CPU Block EK 5970 Block XSPC 450 Pump/Res Combo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional x64 3x AOC 2436vw Razer Black Widow Ultimate BF3 Edition Rosewill 750W HIVE 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Vulcan Razer Imperator BF3 Edition Razer Scarab BF3 Edition ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2410 of 11285
There are true 120hz 1080p projectors, but if you can afford one of those you're probably on the wrong forum... *directs extremely rich person to AVS Forum =====>*
MAQUINILLA
(35 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel® Core™ i7-5960X Processor Extreme Edition ASUS X99-E WS SAPPHIRE Radeon Pro Duo in Quadfire SAPPHIRE Radeon Pro Duo in Quadfire 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series 64GB (8 x 8GB) 288-Pin... OCZ Revodrive 350 960GB LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260-8i w/ BBU ICY DOCK ToughArmor MB996SP-6SB 6 x 2.5 SATA 6G... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Vector 150 240GB OCZ Vector 150 240GB OCZ Vector 150 240GB OCZ Vector 150 240GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Vector 150 240GB OCZ Vector 150 240GB Pioneer BDR-2209 16x Internal BD/DVD/CD Burner Aquacomputer Aquaduct 720 XT Mark V 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Aqua Computer Cuplex Kryos XT .925 Silver Editi... EKWB Radeon Pro Duo Waterblock - Nickel EKWB Radeon Pro Duo Backplate EKWB Radeon Pro Duo Waterblock - Nickel 
CoolingOSOSOS
EKWB Radeon Pro Duo Backplate Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Windows 8.1 Enterprise Windows 7 Enterprise 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Philips BDM4065UC Sony VPL‑HW45ES Minebea COOL LEAF Keyboard (V2) Corsair AX1500i Digital ATX Power Supply 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Lian Li PC-X2000FN Logitech G700 Geared Crimson Red TITAN Aluminum Gaming Surface Fostex TH-900 Premium Reference Headphones 
AudioOtherOther
ASUS Essence III Logitech C930e Webcam Halite Video Purifier by SALT 
  hide details  
Reply
MAQUINILLA
(35 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel® Core™ i7-5960X Processor Extreme Edition ASUS X99-E WS SAPPHIRE Radeon Pro Duo in Quadfire SAPPHIRE Radeon Pro Duo in Quadfire 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series 64GB (8 x 8GB) 288-Pin... OCZ Revodrive 350 960GB LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260-8i w/ BBU ICY DOCK ToughArmor MB996SP-6SB 6 x 2.5 SATA 6G... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Vector 150 240GB OCZ Vector 150 240GB OCZ Vector 150 240GB OCZ Vector 150 240GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Vector 150 240GB OCZ Vector 150 240GB Pioneer BDR-2209 16x Internal BD/DVD/CD Burner Aquacomputer Aquaduct 720 XT Mark V 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Aqua Computer Cuplex Kryos XT .925 Silver Editi... EKWB Radeon Pro Duo Waterblock - Nickel EKWB Radeon Pro Duo Backplate EKWB Radeon Pro Duo Waterblock - Nickel 
CoolingOSOSOS
EKWB Radeon Pro Duo Backplate Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Windows 8.1 Enterprise Windows 7 Enterprise 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Philips BDM4065UC Sony VPL‑HW45ES Minebea COOL LEAF Keyboard (V2) Corsair AX1500i Digital ATX Power Supply 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Lian Li PC-X2000FN Logitech G700 Geared Crimson Red TITAN Aluminum Gaming Surface Fostex TH-900 Premium Reference Headphones 
AudioOtherOther
ASUS Essence III Logitech C930e Webcam Halite Video Purifier by SALT 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Yamakasi Catleap Monitor Club