Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Yamakasi Catleap Monitor Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yamakasi Catleap Monitor Club - Page 667

post #6661 of 11286
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisvv View Post

I have the following motherboard
http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-M5A88-M-6Gbps-Micro-Motherboards/dp/tech-data/B0053YM6QY/ref=de_a_smtd
it has
ATI Radeon HD 4250...
can i use this Monitor with it.....??
Thanks for all the help
V

According to Asus it is a dual link dvi so it will work. Just don't expect to play games on it.
An Angry Robot
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k Asus P8Z77-V Pro Asus Strix 1070 G Skill Trident 2400mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 500gb SSD x 1tb HDD Samsung External Corsair H100i Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Catleap Q270 Acer Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid (reds) Corsair 750HX 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 540 Logitech G600 XFX Warpad Asus Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
An Angry Robot
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k Asus P8Z77-V Pro Asus Strix 1070 G Skill Trident 2400mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 500gb SSD x 1tb HDD Samsung External Corsair H100i Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Catleap Q270 Acer Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid (reds) Corsair 750HX 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 540 Logitech G600 XFX Warpad Asus Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6662 of 11286
Better buy a pixel zero or is an expensive useless?
post #6663 of 11286
Perfect pixel is a scam, you can still have bad pixels... seen it happen before. Anyway, even if you do get some bad pixels... unless you go out of your way to find them, you're not going to see them out of the other 3.38million pixels. This panel has very good pixel density, so they're very small.

Ask anyone who owns one, they would trade bad pixels anytime of the week for good backlight. That's what you're gambling here, not the amount of bad pixels IMO tongue.gif
129
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-760 Gigabyte P55A-UD3 Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X  
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
120GB OCZ Vertex 2 Extended Noctua NH-D14 Yamakasi Catleap 27" IPS 1440p 120Hz - 2B Ducky DK9008 Shine Cherry MX Brown - White LED 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
600W OCZ StealthXStream 2 HAF 912 Logitech G400 Sennheiser HD 600 
Audio
ODAC/O2 Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
129
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-760 Gigabyte P55A-UD3 Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X  
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
120GB OCZ Vertex 2 Extended Noctua NH-D14 Yamakasi Catleap 27" IPS 1440p 120Hz - 2B Ducky DK9008 Shine Cherry MX Brown - White LED 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
600W OCZ StealthXStream 2 HAF 912 Logitech G400 Sennheiser HD 600 
Audio
ODAC/O2 Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6664 of 11286
Quote:
Originally Posted by plum View Post

Perfect pixel is a scam, you can still have bad pixels... seen it happen before. Anyway, even if you do get some bad pixels... unless you go out of your way to find them, you're not going to see them out of the other 3.38million pixels. This panel has very good pixel density, so they're very small.
Ask anyone who owns one, they would trade bad pixels anytime of the week for good backlight. That's what you're gambling here, not the amount of bad pixels IMO tongue.gif

Ok, I wrote to green sum if guaranted pixel zero,otherwise I will buy a normal monitor cheapest
post #6665 of 11286
HI guys,

Ive been monitoring this thread for a while and decided 2 pull the trigger on one of these. I ended up ordering the 2703 from bigclothcraft and everything has been great. Very fast shipment, it was packed very well and he inspected the monitor before shipping. If anyone has any questions about this newer model il try to help out in any way I can.
post #6666 of 11286
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenn0x View Post

HI guys,
Ive been monitoring this thread for a while and decided 2 pull the trigger on one of these. I ended up ordering the 2703 from bigclothcraft and everything has been great. Very fast shipment, it was packed very well and he inspected the monitor before shipping. If anyone has any questions about this newer model il try to help out in any way I can.

How much do you pay fees?
How the seller declare the monitor?
post #6667 of 11286
Guess no one is going to try to help me with my backlight problem. But what's a cheap stand you guys recommend?
The one that came with it makes the screen too tall and above eye level.
post #6668 of 11286
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a white catleap... anyone have one of those? It looks really nice, and I'm willing to risk a few dead pixels for the price.
post #6669 of 11286
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateZ28 View Post

Guess no one is going to try to help me with my backlight problem. But what's a cheap stand you guys recommend?
The one that came with it makes the screen too tall and above eye level.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16848021346

Good stand I looked at.

As for your backlight problem, you can't really fix it home. There are methods to make it a little better, but it's best to return it.
New rig
(9 items)
  
Reply
New rig
(9 items)
  
Reply
post #6670 of 11286
Quote:
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a white catleap... anyone have one of those? It looks really nice, and I'm willing to risk a few dead pixels for the price.

I just bought a white catleap last night will post impressions when I receive it Monday.
First Noob Build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 4.5 ghz Gigabyte z68x-ud3h-b3 MSI twin Forzr II 8 gigs of ripjaws 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech g110 1000w CM Silent Pro m NZXT Phantom G500 
  hide details  
Reply
First Noob Build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 4.5 ghz Gigabyte z68x-ud3h-b3 MSI twin Forzr II 8 gigs of ripjaws 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech g110 1000w CM Silent Pro m NZXT Phantom G500 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Yamakasi Catleap Monitor Club