Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Achieva Shimian Monitor Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Achieva Shimian Monitor Club - Page 158

post #1571 of 3508
Personally, I'm not going to get a tempered glass one because it's another piece of glass you're looking through and with the large possibility of dust being stuck underneath it.

I've heard people say green-sum is also good. Can't decide between green-sum and red-cap. But I also can't tell if green-sum provides a 100-240V adapter. I messaged him on ebay yesterday but still no reply today.
post #1572 of 3508
Anyone looked at this monitor from BCC:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27-Inch-New-Potalion-2710QW-2560x1440-WQHD-Quad-HD-Monitor-/140757463591?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item20c5cc7227#ht_16336wt_1163

It's the cheapest one that he sells with the same panel. I wonder if there's any difference between this and the Shimian in terms of more chance of dead pixels or backlight bleeding.
post #1573 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronquilent View Post

Anyone looked at this monitor from BCC:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/27-Inch-New-Potalion-2710QW-2560x1440-WQHD-Quad-HD-Monitor-/140757463591?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item20c5cc7227#ht_16336wt_1163
It's the cheapest one that he sells with the same panel. I wonder if there's any difference between this and the Shimian in terms of more chance of dead pixels or backlight bleeding.

its 2 dollars cheaper >< and i kinda like the look of a shimmian over that one
post #1574 of 3508
What about this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27-Inch-Matrix-NEO-LED-270WQ-IPS-2560x1440-WQHD-Quad-HD-Monitor-/150864434755?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item2320389643#ht_19220wt_1163

I think it swivels, although I'm not sure.

BCC's return policy makes me want to go with them. The fact that they pay for return shipping looks amazing.
Edited by ronquilent - 9/9/12 at 8:31am
post #1575 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronquilent View Post

What about this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/27-Inch-Matrix-NEO-LED-270WQ-IPS-2560x1440-WQHD-Quad-HD-Monitor-/150864434755?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item2320389643#ht_19220wt_1163
I think it swivels, although I'm not sure.
BCC's return policy makes me want to go with them. The fact that they pay for return shipping looks amazing.

red cap also does refund that look at his return policy

only real diference is how they want to see dead pixels
red cap wants to see it from 50 cm wich is almost impossible
with bcc its simple 1 pixel is 1 pixel
post #1576 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havolice View Post

red cap also does refund that look at his return policy
only real diference is how they want to see dead pixels
red cap wants to see it from 50 cm wich is almost impossible
with bcc its simple 1 pixel is 1 pixel

It says on the very top under Return policy that buyer pays shipping charges but at the bottom it says that he pays for return shipping. I guess that just means that initially you still have to pay return shipping.

What if you take a 15 MegaPixel picture from 50cm and have a ruler in the view too. There's no way he can deny that. But yeah 50cm is still pretty far and he can easily say that the speck is something that is on the camera lens.
post #1577 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronquilent View Post

Personally, I'm not going to get a tempered glass one because it's another piece of glass you're looking through and with the large possibility of dust being stuck underneath it.
I've heard people say green-sum is also good. Can't decide between green-sum and red-cap. But I also can't tell if green-sum provides a 100-240V adapter. I messaged him on ebay yesterday but still no reply today.

This is for a QH270 Lite from green-sum

Dear green-sum,

Hi I recently ordered this monitor and am wondering if it comes with an adapter that is compatible with 110V Usa outlets.

- *********

______________________________
Dear *********,

Hello.

Yes, we'll send you a power adapter which is compatible with 110V and a plug converter.

Thank you.

- green-sum
Mini Monster
(13 items)
 
Dedicated Miner
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K MSI H110I Pro Nivida GeForce GTX 1080 FE G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HyperX Savage 2.5" 240GB SSD PNY 2.5" 480GB SSD Corsair H75 AIO Cooler Windows 10 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer XB270HU bprz 144hz G-Sync Logitech G610 EVGA 120-G1-0650-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 650 W Cooler Master Elite 130 
Mouse
Steel Series Sensei 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel E5-1650 Dell OEM Gigabyte 1050 TI Gigabyte 1050 TI 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Dell OEM 16GB (4x4) DDR3 WD Blue 160GB Dell OEM Dell OEM 
OSCaseCase
Windows 7 Professional Dell OEM Dell OEM 
  hide details  
Reply
Mini Monster
(13 items)
 
Dedicated Miner
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K MSI H110I Pro Nivida GeForce GTX 1080 FE G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
HyperX Savage 2.5" 240GB SSD PNY 2.5" 480GB SSD Corsair H75 AIO Cooler Windows 10 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer XB270HU bprz 144hz G-Sync Logitech G610 EVGA 120-G1-0650-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 650 W Cooler Master Elite 130 
Mouse
Steel Series Sensei 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel E5-1650 Dell OEM Gigabyte 1050 TI Gigabyte 1050 TI 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Dell OEM 16GB (4x4) DDR3 WD Blue 160GB Dell OEM Dell OEM 
OSCaseCase
Windows 7 Professional Dell OEM Dell OEM 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1578 of 3508
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBoy View Post

This is for a QH270 Lite from green-sum
Dear green-sum,
Hi I recently ordered this monitor and am wondering if it comes with an adapter that is compatible with 110V Usa outlets.
- *********
______________________________
Dear *********,
Hello.
Yes, we'll send you a power adapter which is compatible with 110V and a plug converter.
Thank you.
- green-sum

Awesome, thanks!
post #1579 of 3508
A list of GPU that are compatible

post #1580 of 3508
lol why is making a desision always so hard tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Achieva Shimian Monitor Club