Originally Posted by jockeyjohn
LOL...So I get home from eating turkey at a friends house...hop online and order a couple cables and some other goodies I need from Monoprice.com. I had not heard anything from Green-Sum YET!! LOL
Get up this morning and what do I see?? I reply back from green-sum on my Ebay account.
Here is the copy and paste.
Hello. We have made claim to DHL and provided all the information needed.
DHL will contact you and ask you about the item.
Manufacturer diagnosis the problem and they assume that it was caused by the internal impact during delivery.
Even through we checked all monitor!
1. Shipping cost will be covered by DHL claim
2. DHL will contact you to schedule pick up in 3~4 day. So please get ready to ship all the part of the product.
3. Once the item arrives here, we will process refund or exchange.
4. After DHL pick up the item, please provide us the tracking number and notify us whether you want refund or exchange.
5. We will message you after we receive your item.
So please send us all the part and the product to us in delivered box.
Please write your eBay id on the documents,and let us know the tracking numbers.
If you don't mark these, there is delay for proceeding this issue.
And please don't packing with bubble wrap, it makes be weighty.
We need your cooperation for prompt process.Thank you.
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Not sure If I should roll the dice and have him send me another...or just make the drive up to Denver and get the one at Microcenter for 80 more bucks. Humm ?????
I will say that I am glad that Green-sum is handling this with speed...so far.