Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › AMD phenom ii 1090T being a pain in my tooooooosh
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AMD phenom ii 1090T being a pain in my tooooooosh - Page 3

post #21 of 64
Quote:
Oh boy lol I'm trying I just bsod'd again at 4.0 I have never dipped into ram o.c. That scares me
'
increase your CPU-NB from 1.25 till its stable. dont go past 1.375
try for higher vcore. dont go past 1.5
post #22 of 64
Thread Starter 
Ok. I, using the settings you gave me thanos, now I'm upping the vcore bit by bit to test for stable. CPUz says I'm at 1.488 but I set it I'm bios to 1.46. Stressing now.
post #23 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilScrappyD View Post

Quote:
Oh boy lol I'm trying I just bsod'd again at 4.0 I have never dipped into ram o.c. That scares me
'
increase your CPU-NB from 1.25 till its stable. dont go past 1.375
try for higher vcore. dont go past 1.5

Nb at 1.27
Core at 1.46
Stressing now
post #24 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDfanAMD View Post

Oh boy lol I'm trying I just bsod'd again at 4.0 I have never dipped into ram o.c. That scares me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos1972 View Post

Put Ht back to 2000mhz and do not overclcok this.put your cpu_nb to 2600 for start with 1.25v and try 19X200=3800 with 1.45 volts.

LOL Don't worry about the RAM OC - I've still to do mine - kinda scared to do it too! Thanos1972's advice is pretty good - those settings might not be far off - but try the CPU-NB at 1.3V, and try the Vcore at 1.48V - just check in CPUz though that the voltages are the same as set in the BIOS when the system's running, I found my ASUS board to run high, and had to use the LLC setting to bring them down into line with my BIOS voltage settings. I would back off the OC a little to 3.6Ghz, set LLC till the voltage in the Bios matches what's read in CPUz (or as near as dammit) , then start pushing the chip. Then you know the voltage isn't going higher than intended. smile.gif
post #25 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by latelesley View Post

LOL Don't worry about the RAM OC - I've still to do mine - kinda scared to do it too! Thanos1972's advice is pretty good - those settings might not be far off - but try the CPU-NB at 1.3V, and try the Vcore at 1.48V - just check in CPUz though that the voltages are the same as set in the BIOS when the system's running, I found my ASUS board to run high, and had to use the LLC setting to bring them down into line with my BIOS voltage settings. I would back off the OC a little to 3.6Ghz, set LLC till the voltage in the Bios matches what's read in CPUz (or as near as dammit) , then start pushing the chip. Then you know the voltage isn't going higher than intended. smile.gif

What do you mean by setting the LLC. I see enable and disable and auto. Is there a separate area to set the load lines?
post #26 of 64
Thread Starter 
I set ,y bios to 1.46 but cpuz says 1.488
post #27 of 64
on my board I get an option for LLC of auto, or a load of percentages - atuo set it at 48-odd% I had to drop mine to 16% to get the voltages looking the same as I set in the BIOS. they still fluctuate up and down a little, but at least i know the ball park i'm in. smile.gif

My setting was in the BIOS around where the Vcore setting was. Your board may be different, and may not even have the % settings. frown.gif
post #28 of 64
Thread Starter 
With load line enabled I stay a little more stable it seems, I just bsod'd when I touched it just opening prime, I upped my nb to 1.3. Cpuz is saying 1.500 now for my core. I'm getting nervous redface.gif
post #29 of 64
I checked my book, in my BIOS its under the VDDNB voltage setting - LoadLine Calibration - I can set auto (48%) or in steps from 0% to 100%. I found lowering LLC % lowered voltages.
post #30 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDfanAMD View Post

With load line enabled I stay a little more stable it seems, I just bsod'd when I touched it just opening prime, I upped my nb to 1.3. Cpuz is saying 1.500 now for my core. I'm getting nervous redface.gif

biggrin.gif mine runs at 1.504V a lot in idle sometimes even goes to 1.52V. I wouldn't go higher, but you should be ok there. thumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › AMD phenom ii 1090T being a pain in my tooooooosh