Recent Images In This Thread
The most noticeable upgrade you can make to a PC is upgrading a hard drive to a solid state drive. Hard drives used to be one of the slowest moving parts in any computer. Since SSDs have launched,...
After dealing with the install woes of 14.04, 14.10, 15.04, and 15.10, I was already prepared to have to install Ubuntu 16.04 at least twice.....but nearly three months later and I'm still running...
Access to home WIFI has become almost a necessity with the growing market of portable devices. Achieving strong WIFI in large homes has also become important. Gamers and video streamers are faced...
DDR3 memory is not the latest standard, but it seems to be the leading mainstream standard for price and performance. DDR3 can still reach speeds to their DDR 4 counterparts, and this particular...
Introduction Haswell-E launched two years ago, it brought with it a new storage standards to the mainstream and additional PCI-E lanes. This year Intel launched Broadwell-E and to prepare for this...
Project Phantom "Diffuser" - Page 4
- Project Phantom "Diffuser"
Currently, there are 2783 Active Users (514 Members and 2269 Guests)
- › Epic 775 Combo! (Maximus Formula, G Skill Pi, Q6600) 20 seconds ago
- › [WCCF] AMD RX 480 Can Hit 1.5Ghz+, New Overclocking Tool With... 23 seconds ago
- › [Fudzilla]GTX 1080 Best-selling high card in history sources claim 37 seconds ago
- › [PCLab] Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme - 2000MHz right out of the box 39 seconds ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Buy another QCK+ mouse mat or ? 2 minutes ago
- › Lenovo Y700-15ACZ GPU downclocked to 300MHZ from time to time while... 3 minutes ago
- › [VideoCardz] AMD Radeon RX 480 to cost 199 USD 3 minutes ago
- › The Deathadder Megathread 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › PNY CS2211 by Jedson3614
- › Ubuntu MATE 16.04 by DownshiftArtist
- › Netgear Nighthawk x4 AC2200 by Jedson3614
- › PNY Anarchy X 16GB 2800MHz by Jedson3614
- › Asus X99-A II by ondoy
- › Samson Meteor Mic USB Studio Microphone (Chrome) by Plastic Noise
- › Creative Sound Blaster X H5 by Jedson3614
- › PNY GTX 960 XLR8 by Jedson3614
- › Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire Mechanical Keyboard by WilliamGayde
- › Sound Blaster X G5 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...