Recent Images In This Thread
Since the dawn of times, i have always thought 200mm were mythical fans capable of producing the tremendous winds of a dragon's flight while being as silent as a stealth predator thanks to the...
Gaming Ladies and Gentlemen, I bet you all are looking for a very nice monitor to game on, isn't that right? I bet you've looked into Acer, LG, Dell, Samsung, Eizo and Asus Offerings, and I bet you...
Very pleased with this cooler , a BIG step up from my previous cooler , the Corsair H110 i GT . on average 5-6 Deg C cooler , and only 20% of the noise . Some reviewers down mark it because of...
Overall im quite pleased with these. I am running two. They offer good power/watts per channel and offer multiple color options for the display to match most any system. All the cables are...
This fan came with my HR-02 (push exhaust through the back), it allows my i5 4690k 4.4ghz to remain at 45-50°C during gaming, 65°C max when huge cpu load (encoding), while remaining completely...
Project Phantom "Diffuser" - Page 4
- Project Phantom "Diffuser"
Currently, there are 1951 Active Users (365 Members and 1586 Guests)
- › EK vs Phobya + many many questions 19 seconds ago
- › Why you should probably not buy a CLC cooler 25 seconds ago
- › Little help about my first loop. Case, block, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Memory question 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Minecraft Information and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 4 minutes ago
- › Powdercoating question 4 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Linux Gamers Club 5 minutes ago
- › Mayhem Pastel Woes 5 minutes ago
- › EK Club 6 minutes ago
- › Phanteks 850RPM Case Fan Blades 20030mm Fan Retail Cooling... by MadjinnSayan
- › BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor with High Resolution... by Dargonplay
- › Swiftech H240-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by Nick-F
- › Lamptron Fan Controller FC-5 Black Version 2, Changeable Display... by Ultisym
- › TR TY-147 140 mm, 2 ball bearing fan, low noise emission. by MadjinnSayan
- › AeroCool Shark 140mm Case cooler by Alastair
- › BitFenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-23030B-RP Blue LED Case Fan by Alastair
- › HD 429S - Headset ( Ohrenschale ) by obikenobi27
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by MatthewGB
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by MatthewGB
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix