Recent Images In This Thread
This is a small mini-itx case that is perfect for a new Intel Pentium G3258 PC build. The front of the case is very functional and the brushed aluminum look is very attractive. The front of the...
The USM fits in 1 x 5.25" drive bay and connects directly to your sata 2 or 3 port, supports speeds up to 6 Gbps and is hot-swap compatible. You can even boot an OS off the drive connected to the...
Swiftech's H220X 240mm all-in-one liquid cooler is their response to the less than stellar H220. The H220 was plagued with legal issues and faulty pumps. The H220X looks to put those worries to...
I was running a cheapo 880W PSU that would dip into 10.4V on the 12V, I got an error once saying system shut down due to power surge from faulty PSU. I upgraded to the Enermax 1000W and its great....
Samsung's new 850 Pro line of SSDs are easily the fastest on the market at the time of publishing. They offer all the newest features in one single package. Samsung's 3D V-NANA, RAPID Mode, and the...
Project Phantom "Diffuser" - Page 4
- Project Phantom "Diffuser"
Currently, there are 2636 Active Users (616 Members and 2020 Guests)
- › [videocardz] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 880 to be released in September 32 seconds ago
- › Can't Diagnose my Computers problem. 38 seconds ago
- › PSU capasitors 48 seconds ago
- › How can I make my H440 case completely silent? 49 seconds ago
- › ASUS Z97 Republic of Gamers Motherboard Owner's Club 55 seconds ago
- › [YouTube] ROG Swift PG278Q Gaming Monitor - First Hands on Video 1 minute ago
- › WTB: Motherboard for i5 3330 1 minute ago
- › HTPC/PLEX SERVER Problem 1 minute ago
- › How to Request Your Folding Milestone Badge(s) 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Lian Li PC-Q03B Computer Case by magic8192
- › USM EASYSWAP Storage Bay Adapter - Internal - Black by Pleco
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...