Recent Images In This Thread
The Audioengine D1 DAC hits the sweet spot between price and performance for DACs. There are many cheaper options that don't sound as good, and many more expensive options that sound marginally...
Overall this case is wonderful but it does have its downfalls. The side panel is a very thin, easily scratched and overall cheap feeling plastic. the same goes for the top and front panel. After...
I bought a few of these for various builds I was doing for friends/family, they seem like pretty reliable drives and none of them have had any issues yet. Also, they are some of the cheapest drives...
I have an Asus R4BE MB, 12 fans, X-60 water pump, 2 780ti super clocked cards in SLI, sound & TV cards, 1200Watt PSU, 32GB 2400MHz ram, 4930K overclocked, 2 HDDs, 2 SSDs, card reader, mouse &...
It's an excellent smaller, quieter blue backlit keyboard. You'll have to re-learn a few keys that were moved due to it's smaller size but it still managed to keep the number pad. The blue back...
Project Phantom "Diffuser" - Page 4
- Project Phantom "Diffuser"
Currently, there are 2921 Active Users (672 Members and 2249 Guests)
- › [ OFFICIAL ] GTA IV - ProReal Mod - Release Thread 10 seconds ago
- › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin And all crypto currencies... 47 seconds ago
- › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread 56 seconds ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › SSD RAID 0 failure 1 minute ago
- › Is the 990fx killer a good mother board? 1 minute ago
- › [Wired] YouTube’s Big Plan to Turn Its Stars Into Real Celebrities 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 2 minutes ago
- › Do you want a "sniper button" on your mouse? [POLL] 3 minutes ago
- › [engadget] LG launching its first 19:10 4K monitor with 31-inch... 3 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D1 24-bit digital-to-audio converter by WilliamGayde
- › Nzxt Phantom 410 CA-PH410-B1 White Computer Case With Side Panel... by TheSilentBang81
- › Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal... by GorbazTheDragon
- › CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD Pure Sine Wave UPS (1500VA/900W) by Dantrax
- › i-Rocks KR-6820E-WH White 104 Key USB Wired Backlit Gaming Keyboard... by Dantrax
- › CORSAIR AX860i 860W Power Supply by jojoharalds
- › Logitech G500s by Woolley
- › Crucial M500 120GB SATA mSATA Internal Solid State Drive CT120M500SSD3 by seepra
- › CRUCIAL M500 240GB 2.5" SATA SSD by orlfman
- › Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - Full Version by Haydius
- › overclocking kingston and ranscend rams by yakamaster
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -... by AlphaC
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no... by Kam3760
- › Move your My Documents folder to another... by DMills
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337