Recent Images In This Thread
I was amaze the first time I saw this computer case. It didn't really look like a standard computer box and this is for that reason I "felt in love" with the design. Assembling the case was very...
Bought this chip to replace my Q6600 back in early 2012 when I saw it going on ebay with a decent enough msi mobo. I bid all the way up to £140 and won. In my head it kinda worked out at £80 for...
The Cooler Master 212 isn't what I'd suggest to someone that is building their first computer (unless they have the patience to put this heat-sink on). At times it feels like you almost need two...
Among the 200-250 $ graphics cards, i think this is the best card one can have. I was a bit confused at first whether to take the MSI or the GIGABYTE version , later i went for the GIGABYTE...
*Bought in the Valve Complete 2011 Pack (Note, it's supposed to be GBP, not USD) Time played (as of writing this): 6 hours Whether you just want to spend hours throwing objects out of a window in...
Project Phantom "Diffuser" - Page 4
- Project Phantom "Diffuser"
Currently, there are 3376 Active Users (813 Members and 2563 Guests)
- › [Ars] Windows Update drivers bricking USB serial chips beloved of... 6 seconds ago
- › [PCGAMER] Visceral outlines Battlefield Hardline changes following... 51 seconds ago
- › OCN Community Water Cooling Test Thread 51 seconds ago
- › [Case Mod] Relic: A BeigeMod First Case Mod 53 seconds ago
- › Destiny Information & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Civ BE - FTA] Civilization: Beyond Earth - Frame Time Analyzer 1 minute ago
- › Cooler Master Keyboard Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Modded 344.24 WHQL drivers allow DSR on Kepler/Fermi cards 1 minute ago
- › Amd has no love 1 minute ago
- › [Buildlog] Joa's FRANKENPUTER project 1 minute ago
- › Parvum Systems S2.0 by easynator
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by Rigwizard
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Skye12977
- › GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD Video Card by Touhid Shohan
- › Half-Life 2 by andrews2547
- › BenQ XL2420TX Black-Red 24"" 5ms (2ms GTG) Widescreen... by cutty1998
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by Skye12977
- › AMD A10-7850K 3.7GHz Socket FM2+ Quad-Core Desktop Processor by MCCSolutions
- › AMD FX-9590 5.0GHz Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop Processor by MCCSolutions
- › ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z ATX AMD Gaming Motherboard by MCCSolutions
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine