Originally Posted by 996gt2
Just got mine from cool-guys.
The good news: panel was packed well, shipping was quick (4 days), it works and looks nice.
The bad news:
1) There were a couple of loose screws inside.
2) The stand is beyond horrid. Mine seems to be defective as it won't even hold the monitor upright after a few minutes. I'm going to contact the seller about this.
3) There seems to be one or two dead pixels (contrary to the "perfect pixel" claim), and also a bit of dust under the panel.
4) The AC adapter hums a bit during operation.
Thanks for posting.
1) ouch, do you think you'll get in there and take them out/put them in the holes they belong in?
2) could have happened during shipping? a vesa mount wouldn't be too much of a problem to attach though, right?
3) damn, guess it's just as much of a gamble as the other models/sellers.
4) not too worried about this one myself, are you using something along with the one it came with to make it work with the plug type used in the US?