Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › BenQ XL2410/11/20 Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

BenQ XL2410/11/20 Club - Page 35

post #341 of 750
So are the drivers included in the CD already the latest ones?

As I've said, I'm a first-time buyer of a monitor. What do I need to do to make my monitor show the most optimal picture? What settings do I need to adjust and what tools (if any) do I need to use?

If I use the upstream and downstream USB ports of the monitor, can they support USB3?

What is the use of the nose piece provided with the 3D glasses of NVIDIA?
post #342 of 750
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post

So are the drivers included in the CD already the latest ones?
As I've said, I'm a first-time buyer of a monitor. What do I need to do to make my monitor show the most optimal picture? What settings do I need to adjust and what tools (if any) do I need to use?
If I use the upstream and downstream USB ports of the monitor, can they support USB3?
What is the use of the nose piece provided with the 3D glasses of NVIDIA?

Posting the same thing again doesn't help.

You need to use on of the recommended setups mentioned in this thread (there are 2 in the OP).
M1XN
(18 items)
 
Study Zenbook
(5 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770K @ 4.2 GHz ASUS Maximus VI Impact MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2x8 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 @ 2400 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M4 64 GB Crucial M4 128 GB SAMSUNG Spinpoint M9T 2 TB LiteOn DL-8ATSH 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-C14 Windows 10 64-bit ViewSonic VP2770 Vortex Pok3r 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair SF600 NCASE M1 V2.5 Logitech G502 SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioOther
HiFiMan HE-400 Logitech C920 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i5-3317 GT 620M 2 GB soldered + 8 GB Corsair OCZ Vertex 3 120 
OS
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
  hide details  
Reply
M1XN
(18 items)
 
Study Zenbook
(5 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770K @ 4.2 GHz ASUS Maximus VI Impact MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2x8 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 @ 2400 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M4 64 GB Crucial M4 128 GB SAMSUNG Spinpoint M9T 2 TB LiteOn DL-8ATSH 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-C14 Windows 10 64-bit ViewSonic VP2770 Vortex Pok3r 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair SF600 NCASE M1 V2.5 Logitech G502 SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioOther
HiFiMan HE-400 Logitech C920 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i5-3317 GT 620M 2 GB soldered + 8 GB Corsair OCZ Vertex 3 120 
OS
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
  hide details  
Reply
post #343 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex10x View Post

I had read some opinion and i`m confused now smile.gif . But you tell from your own experience and i trust you . You have the " T " model and play with glasses and separated emitter or how ?

I have the TX, 1st had the emitter problem but the second one is perfect (up to now). I wanted the TX because of the extra glasses so now I have 2 pairs, usefull when someone else want to watch.

Before I had a 19" CRT and had to play in 1024x768 to get 120Hz (thus 3D) but now I enjoy 1920x1080 so it's a bit more demanding and I was thinking to update the video card but it's no rush. I can live like that for a few months as I don't have any problem playing Diablo III and it's what I currently play when I have free time. I was tempted by the GTX 670 but it's a bit pricey for my needs so I hope to read about a GTX 660 coming soon. So many games I will have to try once I get more power. I have Metro 2033 on standby for a long time now, the 8800 GTX 512 cannot handle it properly.
post #344 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by B!0HaZard View Post

Posting the same thing again doesn't help.
You need to use on of the recommended setups mentioned in this thread (there are 2 in the OP).

Sorry. Thanks.

How about the other things like USB3 and nose pieces?
post #345 of 750
i cant wait to get this monitor, ordering my computer parts tomorrow smile.gif doing my first build (im kinda scared!) i already got my gtx 680 signature, gigabyte z77 ud5h and crucial m4 smile.gif
post #346 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by kole208 View Post

i cant wait to get this monitor, ordering my computer parts tomorrow smile.gif doing my first build (im kinda scared!) i already got my gtx 680 signature, gigabyte z77 ud5h and crucial m4 smile.gif

good for you , nice video card smile.gif , i hope you will not be disappointed like me
post #347 of 750
What is the recommended 3D depth setting for this monitor?
post #348 of 750
i just ordered a BenQ XL2420T last night and now i want to cancel it, i cannot get a hold of BenQ, its pretty anoying! i sent a email to shop.us@BenQ.com giving them my order number, i sent it from my gmail, i also left a message to that number on the top of there page, giving them my order number, email, and phone number. but BenQ has terrible costumer service! never ordering from them again! and what is this all about i used that 20 dollar off promo thing this is there return policy: The BenQ North America BenQ Shop offers a 30-day money back guarantee on non clearance products. For clearance and special promotion items, return for repair or exchange only. so if they dont cancel it in time and i get this in the mail, and have to send it back, does that mean seance i used the $20 dollar off promo mean i only get store credit?!?
post #349 of 750
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kole208 View Post

i just ordered a BenQ XL2420T last night and now i want to cancel it, i cannot get a hold of BenQ, its pretty anoying! i sent a email to shop.us@BenQ.com giving them my order number, i sent it from my gmail, i also left a message to that number on the top of there page, giving them my order number, email, and phone number. but BenQ has terrible costumer service! never ordering from them again! and what is this all about i used that 20 dollar off promo thing this is there return policy: The BenQ North America BenQ Shop offers a 30-day money back guarantee on non clearance products. For clearance and special promotion items, return for repair or exchange only. so if they dont cancel it in time and i get this in the mail, and have to send it back, does that mean seance i used the $20 dollar off promo mean i only get store credit?!?

Most likely not since you can prove that you contacted them to cancel before they shipped it. I don't know. Why didn't you try BenQ's live chat?
M1XN
(18 items)
 
Study Zenbook
(5 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770K @ 4.2 GHz ASUS Maximus VI Impact MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2x8 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 @ 2400 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M4 64 GB Crucial M4 128 GB SAMSUNG Spinpoint M9T 2 TB LiteOn DL-8ATSH 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-C14 Windows 10 64-bit ViewSonic VP2770 Vortex Pok3r 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair SF600 NCASE M1 V2.5 Logitech G502 SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioOther
HiFiMan HE-400 Logitech C920 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i5-3317 GT 620M 2 GB soldered + 8 GB Corsair OCZ Vertex 3 120 
OS
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
  hide details  
Reply
M1XN
(18 items)
 
Study Zenbook
(5 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770K @ 4.2 GHz ASUS Maximus VI Impact MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2x8 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 @ 2400 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M4 64 GB Crucial M4 128 GB SAMSUNG Spinpoint M9T 2 TB LiteOn DL-8ATSH 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-C14 Windows 10 64-bit ViewSonic VP2770 Vortex Pok3r 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair SF600 NCASE M1 V2.5 Logitech G502 SteelSeries QcK+ 
AudioOther
HiFiMan HE-400 Logitech C920 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i5-3317 GT 620M 2 GB soldered + 8 GB Corsair OCZ Vertex 3 120 
OS
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
  hide details  
Reply
post #350 of 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by B!0HaZard View Post

Most likely not since you can prove that you contacted them to cancel before they shipped it. I don't know. Why didn't you try BenQ's live chat?
there currently offline.... do you know when they will be back online?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › BenQ XL2410/11/20 Club