Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Leaving PC online gaming for Xbox 360 multiplayer cause of hacking.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leaving PC online gaming for Xbox 360 multiplayer cause of hacking. - Page 2

post #11 of 68
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdullahG View Post

Online gaming isn't limited to MW3 and BF3...

If i'm referring to the xbox 360, i dont think they have much in terms of games like MMOs and SC2. If those games had cheaters, thats not really possible
post #12 of 68
Pretty silly that you're leaving PC Gaming because of hackers, I mean really. There are hackers in every game, every platform, you cannot escape it, but you can help prevent it, and it CAN be prevented in general. Moving to Xbox 360 games will solve nothing. There are hackers on that platform just like there are hackers on PC gaming.

Remember Halo 2 back on Xbox, and on Xbox 360 in general? If you queued for matchmaking higher than level 29, you'd 9/10 times end up in a hacked game and lose your ranking because of modded Xbox's and just hackers in general.

If you're getting hacked in a server, leave and join another one. I played BF3 for very little, but every server I played on had Punkbuster, and an admin, well more than one. If someone was hacking, the admin would get on and ban the hacker, every single time.
post #13 of 68
This sounds a bit ridiculous. Probably a troll, but do yourself a favor and keep your PC and change the server. I have only been in one server where there was hackers and I have been playing since the game has come out. Also try some more games on the PC.
Trash Can
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2700k Asus Maximus IV Gene/Gen 3 Asus Matrix GTX 580 Platinum  Corsair LP Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Samsung P810 Intel RTS2011LC Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 2405FPW Alienware Tacx Seasonic Gold 650w Silverstone FT03 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G9 Razer Destructor Auzentech X-Fi Forte  Klipsch 5.1 GMX 
Audio
ATH AD700 
  hide details  
Reply
Trash Can
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2700k Asus Maximus IV Gene/Gen 3 Asus Matrix GTX 580 Platinum  Corsair LP Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Samsung P810 Intel RTS2011LC Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 2405FPW Alienware Tacx Seasonic Gold 650w Silverstone FT03 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G9 Razer Destructor Auzentech X-Fi Forte  Klipsch 5.1 GMX 
Audio
ATH AD700 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 68
If you see a hacker change to a different server, problem solved.
A high KDR is a piece of cake to get if you don't run to flags and such, last I remember is i had a 3.19 before I stopped, 88% headshot ratio, with a little practice it's easy. tongue.gif

You're going to be disappointed to find out that there are plenty of hackers on Xbox as well.
post #15 of 68
I love playing BF3.
If I start really sucking, just change servers.. You'll find one where you start acing again.
Yeah, there are a few bad eggs out there, but I find the the majority are nice!
Impulse
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K P8P67 WS REVOLUTION MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G.Skill Ripjaws X 2133 8gb OCZ Vertex 3 Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB DVD Reader/Writer with Lightscribe 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100 Windows 7  PX2710MW ViewSonic VA2703 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
PX2710MW Logitech MX710 Corsair HX1050 Antec Lanboy Air 
MouseAudio
SteelSeries Sensei Corsair Vengeance 1500 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom X4 955 NF980-G65 GTX 275 GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
G.Skill Ripjaws  500Gb Hitachi Deskstar 7200RPM DVD/CD RW Combo Zalman CNPS 9700a 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows XP BenQ 17 inch XION 1100 watt Antec Nine Hundred Two v2 
  hide details  
Reply
Impulse
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K P8P67 WS REVOLUTION MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G.Skill Ripjaws X 2133 8gb OCZ Vertex 3 Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB DVD Reader/Writer with Lightscribe 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100 Windows 7  PX2710MW ViewSonic VA2703 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
PX2710MW Logitech MX710 Corsair HX1050 Antec Lanboy Air 
MouseAudio
SteelSeries Sensei Corsair Vengeance 1500 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom X4 955 NF980-G65 GTX 275 GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
G.Skill Ripjaws  500Gb Hitachi Deskstar 7200RPM DVD/CD RW Combo Zalman CNPS 9700a 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows XP BenQ 17 inch XION 1100 watt Antec Nine Hundred Two v2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 68
You gave up and do not know how to find servers that have good admin support on during your playtime. There are countless servers with @votekick! and admin support and you could not find one that was fair? Yes there is admin abuse but that is so few and far between I personally know your kind though since I have gotten called a hacker before also and never have I hacked. There are forums around here also about people getting called hackers because of K:D and score who were not using hacks. Once in a while I encounter a hacker and the server admin boot in about 5 seconds, even the ones with Catalyst hacks. Yet it seems that you think everyone is a hacker/cheater lol.

TL;DR- Learn how to find good servers and know people are better then you. It seems you think everyone hacks.

Overall though judging from your post I think you should go back to console. You did the right thing OP.
SkyFire
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K EVGA Z68 FTW 3-Way SLI EVGA GTX580's Corsair 16 GB Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
3x Seagate 1TB Samsung EVO 250GB 500gb WD SATA 3 some random blu-ray burner 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7x64 3x ASUS 23.4 3D Monitors Razor BlackWidow Ultimate AX1200 
MouseMouse Pad
Razor DeathAdder EVGA 
  hide details  
Reply
SkyFire
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K EVGA Z68 FTW 3-Way SLI EVGA GTX580's Corsair 16 GB Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
3x Seagate 1TB Samsung EVO 250GB 500gb WD SATA 3 some random blu-ray burner 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7x64 3x ASUS 23.4 3D Monitors Razor BlackWidow Ultimate AX1200 
MouseMouse Pad
Razor DeathAdder EVGA 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 68
I can tell you for sure you will find people that cheat on xbox360, most common is rapid fire controller mods..
Core
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 @ 4.0Ghz Asus P6X58D-E Diamond XOC 4870/512 @ 800//4400 Corsair 3x4gb DDR1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x500GB WD RE2 Raid0 Asus Combo, Asus Combo Corsair H80 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 2408h Wide Saitek Eclipse II Corsair HX850W Antec 900 Two 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech Mediaplay Cordless Black as in Dark abyss 
  hide details  
Reply
Core
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 D0 @ 4.0Ghz Asus P6X58D-E Diamond XOC 4870/512 @ 800//4400 Corsair 3x4gb DDR1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x500GB WD RE2 Raid0 Asus Combo, Asus Combo Corsair H80 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 2408h Wide Saitek Eclipse II Corsair HX850W Antec 900 Two 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech Mediaplay Cordless Black as in Dark abyss 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 68
You're essentially letting the accused hackers prevent you from doing something you like. Many of the good BF3 servers have active admins almost 24/7 (almost). The better severs usually have a website also where you can report someone who you believe is hacking. If they get enough reports about a specific person, the person will be monitored until proven or immediately banned. In my opinion, I would rather put the time into finding a good server and adding it to favorites than spending money on my second option for gaming. PunkBuster weeds out players who use the most popular hacks/macros and works hard to find the new ones.
post #19 of 68
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysec View Post

You gave up and do not know how to find servers that have good admin support on during your playtime. There are countless servers with @votekick! and admin support and you could not find one that was fair? Yes there is admin abuse but that is so few and far between I personally know your kind though since I have gotten called a hacker before also and never have I hacked. There are forums around here also about people getting called hackers because of K:D and score who were not using hacks. Once in a while I encounter a hacker and the server admin boot in about 5 seconds, even the ones with Catalyst hacks. Yet it seems that you think everyone is a hacker/cheater lol.
TL;DR- Learn how to find good servers and know people are better then you. It seems you think everyone hacks.
Overall though judging from your post I think you should go back to console. You did the right thing OP.

Lol another denial. What servers are you playing that you could @votekick!. Try it on a 64 player map. A guy runs in and gets like 100 kills in 15 minutes and a couple of people spend the next hour trying to kick him. It doesn't happen. Its called a random busy server that I had good ping with. I try to play on certain servers, but even then, an admin isn't around all the time. I prefer to play on servers where i just started a round and not one of those ones that i join and one side has all the flags and i'm auto balanced to the losing team. So I do actually pick the busy ones that should have an admin on because its busy all day and yet when i play them, hackers run rampant.

Also, yes I am better than most people. I play on the close combat maps mostly and I know how to win firefights and exploit the terrain. That's my frustration with playing against cheaters. Spent all round pushing to get the position and then they just steal it with an aimbot. I dont play on open terrain maps much so when someone gets a 30 kill to 1 death ratio on maps like Grand Bazaar and Metro of course, its cause they are cheating. If you can't see the logic that some guy joins a map and within 10 minutes the side he is on starts winning and hes got a stupid K/D ratio, then I dont have anymore explanations for you. I guess you never met a cheater before then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killam0n View Post

I can tell you for sure you will find people that cheat on xbox360, most common is rapid fire controller mods..

I'd take that any day over an aimbot.
post #20 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungH View Post

Lol another denial. What servers are you playing that you could @votekick!. Try it on a 64 player map. A guy runs in and gets like 100 kills in 15 minutes and a couple of people spend the next hour trying to kick him. It doesn't happen. Its called a random busy server that I had good ping with. I try to play on certain servers, but even then, an admin isn't around all the time. I prefer to play on servers where i just started a round and not one of those ones that i join and one side has all the flags and i'm auto balanced to the losing team. So I do actually pick the busy ones that should have an admin on because its busy all day and yet when i play them, hackers run rampant.
Also, yes I am better than most people. I play on the close combat maps mostly and I know how to win firefights and exploit the terrain. That's my frustration with playing against cheaters. Spent all round pushing to get the position and then they just steal it with an aimbot. I dont play on open terrain maps much so when someone gets a 30 kill to 1 death ratio on maps like Grand Bazaar and Metro of course, its cause they are cheating. If you can't see the logic that some guy joins a map and within 10 minutes the side he is on starts winning and hes got a stupid K/D ratio, then I dont have anymore explanations for you. I guess you never met a cheater before then.
I'd take that any day over an aimbot.

I have met hackers and cheaters just not on every server like you have. [AcT] Servers have an admin on most of the day. [VvV] is another set of servers that have admins on most of the day. [MetalGamers] another set of servers that have admins on everyday, [XGI] also (if they are still around). Those are servers off the top of my head without even looking at my battlelog. Pretty sure all have HC and Normal servers. You do not play on open terrain maps (Wait for the CQC DLC and cry more because of 12g Frag and M320) so I think [MG] and [VvV] are good choices for you.

@votekick! exists on several [BringingThePain] (I think that is thte new tag) servers and some [MG] servers. There are also servers that say it right in the description (You are the admins @votekick! enabled). You join a server wait for the end of round and start a new one. It seems you just have problems with the things you like not the game in general. You play in the CQC maps... you mean metro. Yea exploit the terrain laying prone upwards so you do not have scope glare lol.

Seems to me you play 24/7 Metro maps and are frustrated well ummm yea most hackers are on those maps. I have had 31 and 1 K:D on metro grind without cheating. So have serveral other people that I play with. It is not hard either in GB around A or Highway. Find new servers pretty sure everyone will tell you the same thing. Now stop crying and go play xbox. Since you think everyone uses aimbot. Then on the xbox everyone will have a modded controller lol.

You are better then most people.... and you are on this forum crying about going back to xbox since everyone uses aimbot. This has to be a troll thread.
SkyFire
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K EVGA Z68 FTW 3-Way SLI EVGA GTX580's Corsair 16 GB Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
3x Seagate 1TB Samsung EVO 250GB 500gb WD SATA 3 some random blu-ray burner 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7x64 3x ASUS 23.4 3D Monitors Razor BlackWidow Ultimate AX1200 
MouseMouse Pad
Razor DeathAdder EVGA 
  hide details  
Reply
SkyFire
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K EVGA Z68 FTW 3-Way SLI EVGA GTX580's Corsair 16 GB Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
3x Seagate 1TB Samsung EVO 250GB 500gb WD SATA 3 some random blu-ray burner 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7x64 3x ASUS 23.4 3D Monitors Razor BlackWidow Ultimate AX1200 
MouseMouse Pad
Razor DeathAdder EVGA 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Leaving PC online gaming for Xbox 360 multiplayer cause of hacking.