Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [iGG] Fans Who Purchased Mass Effect 3 Via Amazon Are Getting Full Refunds
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[iGG] Fans Who Purchased Mass Effect 3 Via Amazon Are Getting Full Refunds - Page 20

post #191 of 228
I just find it hilariously sad and pathetic that these nerds are so heavily invested in a game that they willing to file lawsuits and return used games for full refunds. You know what happens if I buy a game that fails to live up to my expectations? I uninstall it and become wary the next time I consider purchasing from the developer or publisher.
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #192 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post

Thank god, we, the capitalists, aren't in the UK. thumb.gif
This is teaching our children that they don't have to be responsible consumers ~ That's there is no responsibility when buying a product...There should be...There needs to be...Otherwise, we're facing a larger recession than the one, we're currently in.
If I'm allergic to nuts and I as the consumer fail to read the label, then buy that product ~ Under your apparent ethical teachings ~ If I ate that product and became seriously ill, I could sue everyone involved in the sale of that product because I as a consumer, had no responsibility to read that label, the law exists to hold my hand; that sir, is the dumbest thing I've heard/read/interacted with, in my short 27 years.
I can't believe you're preaching that mentality, as a programmer and on a computer enthusiast's website...It absolutely just blows my mind.

Yeah, it's a shame that your country is a Socialist Democracy with a Capitalist market like mine then, isn't it?

As I'm shocked at the audacity of you to claim your country is perfect, when:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald%27s_Restaurants
^I believe that destroys your entire argument, there. No need to thank me, or continue claiming that I'm blowing your mind with my mentality.

I'm not the only person who seems to think there's a good recourse for consumers who buy games and most certainly not on this website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordikon View Post

I agree there are things being done by game companies that are not in the interest of the consumer. These things are generally done by publishers, and are the reason why I currently will not purchase UbiSoft games, and try to shy away from EA or Activision games. But I don't see that as any reason to play through an entire 30 hour game, like most of the game, and then return it because the game ending was not satisfactory. Once you've spent a few years in the industry, busting your ass working 50-hour weeks to make a game, and then see people return it after not approving of the ending, we'll see how sympathetic you are for those people.
I know and I would totally agree with you if the bolded text was entirely true. It's not, though, it's a matter of the claims made prior to the game being released. The purchaser who got the refund had to play the whole game before he realised who false the ending was in according to the claims made by Bioware. As I said the amount of time played isn't that relevant as much as the content of the ending is.

I'll be clear, if I thought this was just about the guy not liking the ending then I'd be all out against it. It's like I said, I have TF2 and I really, really don't like it. Just because I don't like the game it doesn't mean I can return it. That's flat out wrong and it no-one will ever be able to return a game simply because they don't like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordikon View Post

Sure, I wouldn't be happy about it. There have been plenty of decisions made on games that I've worked on that I personally didn't agree with. My point is, this whole "that's how they advertised it" thing is irrelevant. There are 7 different endings, each dependent on decisions you made in ME2 and ME3. Sorry that they don't meet the approval of the fans basing their opinions on what was talked about before the game was finished. As I've said, all this is going to lead to is that game developers will be even more secretive about games than before. Do people have the right to be angry about the ending, and that it didn't live up to the hype? Yes. Should they return a game they played all of the way through? In my opinion, no.

Again, I'm split because I can see the reasoning for the return. If it was a case of playing it all the way through and then not liking the ending or agreeing with it, then no, no refunds in my opinion. But in false advertising that you didn't find out until the end of the title? Then I think the playtime or completion % is irrelevant.

You can't take the amount of time played into account when refunding a game based on technical or other based merits. The amount of play time is entirely irrelevant, but the fact that it could be based on opinion is totally relevant! If it were just an opinion it'd be "get out" but it's not it's based on advertisements made by the company.
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
post #193 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordikon View Post

There are 7 different endings, each dependent on decisions you made in ME2 and ME3. Sorry that they don't meet the approval of the fans basing their opinions on what was talked about before the game was finished.

Can you elaborate on this?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Are you considering the optional addition of a brief cut scene at the end of Shepard breathing a completely different ending?

The ones where the illusive man kills you and it says "game over" isn't an ending.

Being liberal about it, there are three. Being conservative, there is only one and the others are the same thing and just have different colored explosions.

What about the plot holes? Your party, which can include Garrus and Liara get wiped out... Only to be magically and instantaneously transported to the Normandy which has inexplicably deserted the battle and is out running the colored explosion . It crash lands and those team mates who supposedly died on earth walk out unscathed?

Come on now. I'm not saying it needs a new ending or the game should or deserves to be returned but you have to admit it drops the ball in a big way.
CYLONRAIDER
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600K HT @ 4.6Ghz, 1.41v GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD4 2 X ASUS DCII Radeon HD 6970 2GB, Crossfired Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Corsair Force Series GT 60GB SRT Caching Western Digital Velociraptor 450GB Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 w/ Scythe Gentle Typhoons 3X ASUS 21" IPS VS229H-P, Eyefinity 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 SeaSonic 1000W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Modular Antec Lanboy Air, Red Logitech G600 
AudioAudio
Schiit BiFrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard Headphone Amp Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
CYLONRAIDER
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600K HT @ 4.6Ghz, 1.41v GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD4 2 X ASUS DCII Radeon HD 6970 2GB, Crossfired Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Corsair Force Series GT 60GB SRT Caching Western Digital Velociraptor 450GB Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 w/ Scythe Gentle Typhoons 3X ASUS 21" IPS VS229H-P, Eyefinity 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 SeaSonic 1000W 80 PLUS PLATINUM Modular Antec Lanboy Air, Red Logitech G600 
AudioAudio
Schiit BiFrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard Headphone Amp Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
post #194 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC'ing Noob View Post

I just find it hilariously sad and pathetic that these nerds are so heavily invested in a game that they willing to file lawsuits and return used games for full refunds. You know what happens if I buy a game that fails to live up to my expectations? I uninstall it and become wary the next time I consider purchasing from the developer or publisher.

Oh so what if the developer said it was going to have XY and Z and in fact didn't include any of them? You'd be entitled to a refund and it'd be your choice to or not to take that.

I totally agree if this was a case of not living up to people's expectations and it was peoples opinion that it sucked. No refund.

False advertising? Refund.
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
post #195 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubers View Post

Yeah, it's a shame that your country is a Socialist Democracy with a Capitalist market like mine then, isn't it?
As I'm shocked at the audacity of you to claim your country is perfect, when:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald%27s_Restaurants
^I believe that destroys your entire argument, there. No need to thank me, or continue claiming that I'm blowing your mind with my mentality.
I'm not the only person who seems to think there's a good recourse for consumers who buy games and most certainly not on this website.
I know and I would totally agree with you if the bolded text was entirely true. It's not, though, it's a matter of the claims made prior to the game being released. The purchaser who got the refund had to play the whole game before he realised who false the ending was in according to the claims made by Bioware. As I said the amount of time played isn't that relevant as much as the content of the ending is.
I'll be clear, if I thought this was just about the guy not liking the ending then I'd be all out against it. It's like I said, I have TF2 and I really, really don't like it. Just because I don't like the game it doesn't mean I can return it. That's flat out wrong and it no-one will ever be able to return a game simply because they don't like it.
Again, I'm split because I can see the reasoning for the return. If it was a case of playing it all the way through and then not liking the ending or agreeing with it, then no, no refunds in my opinion. But in false advertising that you didn't find out until the end of the title? Then I think the playtime or completion % is irrelevant.
You can't take the amount of time played into account when refunding a game based on technical or other based merits. The amount of play time is entirely irrelevant, but the fact that it could be based on opinion is totally relevant! If it were just an opinion it'd be "get out" but it's not it's based on advertisements made by the company.

Honestly, just throwing this out there, but why should anyone know an ending to a game before the game is out anyway? And why shouldn't a company be allowed to redesign the ending to their game after talking to people about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtKck View Post

Can you elaborate on this?

I haven't beaten the game yet, but earlier in this thread there is a link that shows all 7 endings and talks about how to get them.
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
Reply
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
Reply
post #196 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordikon View Post

Honestly, just throwing this out there, but why should anyone know an ending to a game before the game is out anyway? And why shouldn't a company be allowed to redesign the ending to their game after talking to people about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShtKck View Post

Can you elaborate on this?
I haven't beaten the game yet, but earlier in this thread there is a link that shows all 7 endings and talks about how to get them.

I don't think the issue is that people thought they knew 100% what the ending would be tongue.gif
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
post #197 of 228
You know what, screw it. Rubers, you still don't know what you're talking about.

Please show me where, in clear print, BioWare signed a legally binding contract that guaranteed certain aspects of the game would be present or not present.

Oh?

Can't find it?

Oh, you mean it was said in an interview with a developer? But wait, can't games change over the course of their development, and it's 100% known that what happens during development may not represent the final product?

Oh, so you mean you're basing your entire argument, which doesn't apply at all in the US where these claims are being filed, off of hearsay?

Oh well, right?

Rubers, you have not played the game, you likely haven't even seen the "guarantees" that BioWare supposedly gave. Your argument consists of false analogies and laws that don't apply to the people getting refunds.

The game is not broken at all; quite the opposite, really. In all of it's glory, it's likely going to get a Game of the Year award. There are no game-crippling bugs, glitches, or patches that broke the game. The single player can be played from start to finish without a hitch, as well as the multiplayer. Every feature works and there are no major gameplay flaws to speak of, other than revive and cover being on the same button.

So please, take your crappy argument and go defend someone who got fat at McDonald's in the UK because the advertisements looked so good that they kept getting more food.
Edited by Detroitsoldier - 3/21/12 at 12:37pm
The Fortress
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 930 @ 4.0 GHz 1.28V Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB 850MHz Core, 4800MH... Kingston 6GB 1528MHz 7-7-7-20-1T 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black 1TB LG WH10LS30 10X Blu-ray Burner CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer X233Hbd 23" 1080p Logitech Illuminated Keyboard BFG GS-650 Silverstone FT01 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Naga Molten Edition Cloth Pad Philips 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
The Fortress
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 930 @ 4.0 GHz 1.28V Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB 850MHz Core, 4800MH... Kingston 6GB 1528MHz 7-7-7-20-1T 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black 1TB LG WH10LS30 10X Blu-ray Burner CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer X233Hbd 23" 1080p Logitech Illuminated Keyboard BFG GS-650 Silverstone FT01 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Naga Molten Edition Cloth Pad Philips 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #198 of 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitsoldier View Post

You know what, screw it. Rubers, you still don't know what you're talking about.
Please show me where, in clear print, BioWare signed a legally binding contract that guaranteed certain aspects of the game would be present or not present.
Oh?
Can't find it?
Oh, you mean it was said in an interview with a developer? But wait, can't games change over the course of their development, and it's 100% known that what happens during development may not represent the final product?
Oh, so you mean you're basing your entire argument, which doesn't apply at all in the US where these claims are being filed, off of hearsay?
Oh well, right?
Rubers, you have not played the game, you likely haven't even seen the "guarantees" that BioWare supposedly gave. Your argument consists of false analogies and laws that don't apply to the people getting refunds.
The game is not broken at all; quite the opposite, really. In all of it's glory, it's likely going to get a Game of the Year award. There are no game-crippling bugs, glitches, or patches that broke the game. The single player can be played from start to finish without a hitch, as well as the multiplayer. Every feature works and there are no major gameplay flaws to speak of, other than revive and cover being on the same button.
So please, take your crappy argument and go defend someone who got fat at McDonald's in the UK because the advertisements looked so good that they kept getting more food.

Oh wow the antagonism is strong with this one.

I'll put some things to right for you, though:

  1. Yeah, if you'd been keeping up with the developments on this issue you'd know exactly what peoples problem with it is. However, you're in with the group that hasn't even read into the subject and just reacting to a headline.
  2. Skyrim is probably going to get GOTY or possibly Battlefield 3, not Mass Effect 3 - quote me on that. thumb.gif
  3. I've already posted a link to the quotes and claims made by Bioware. thumb.gif
  4. The issue is false advertisement, I believe I've gotten this wrong. It's something to do with what's being planned. Amazon offer a 30 day return policy on videogames in the US http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/323/index/10085608/2#10086772
  5. What's with the McDonald's argument? Straw man, much? thumb.gif

Oh yeah and finally, where is your proof that the poster isn't in the UK (sounds very much like he is to me) which invalidates my "arguements" ?

EDIT:

I did us all the favour of checking this. He's in Seattle and he and his wife is a Games Designers. tongue.gif
Edited by Rubers - 3/21/12 at 2:48pm
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
post #199 of 228
It also seems that something he found out while working as a GAMES DEVELOPER which he's under NDA forced his hand and made him get a refund.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/323/index/10085608/2#10086772

All this talking of research and those people didn't research this, eh?
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
The Riginator
(20 items)
 
 
Wife's Rig
(5 items)
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Qualcomm Snapdragon S600 Adreno 330 2GB LPDDR3 NAND Storage 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 32GB MicroSD Android 4.4.2 KitKat 5 inch (441ppi) 1080x1920 Super AMOLED SwiftKey 
Power
2600mAh Battery 
  hide details  
Reply
post #200 of 228
Cry a little more.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700k Asus Z170-A EVGA GTX 1080 SC 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB (OS) Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB (Storage) Seagate 1TB (Media)  Seagate 2TB (Media) 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG WH16NS40 BluRay Noctua NH-D15s Windows 10 Pro 64bit ASUS VG248QE 24" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Magicforce 68 Corsair TX850M Fractal Design R4 Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
Steelseries Qck Klipsch ICONs / 12" Dayton Sub SMSL SA-50 SMSL SD-793II 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700k Asus Z170-A EVGA GTX 1080 SC 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB (OS) Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB (Storage) Seagate 1TB (Media)  Seagate 2TB (Media) 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG WH16NS40 BluRay Noctua NH-D15s Windows 10 Pro 64bit ASUS VG248QE 24" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Magicforce 68 Corsair TX850M Fractal Design R4 Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudioAudioOther
Steelseries Qck Klipsch ICONs / 12" Dayton Sub SMSL SA-50 SMSL SD-793II 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [iGG] Fans Who Purchased Mass Effect 3 Via Amazon Are Getting Full Refunds