Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 680 Owner's Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] NVIDIA GTX 680 Owner's Club - Page 424

post #4231 of 6048


my Palit GTX 680 2GB Jetstream smile.gif

I wish I could've gotten a better card. the stablest I can get it is at 1233mhz. even a single mhz above that it will be unstable. oh well at least I got a below average/average card compared to my gtx 560 Ti a while back which was a total pos. can't oc even 25mhz and unstable at stock clocks -.-
post #4232 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprovido View Post


my Palit GTX 680 2GB Jetstream smile.gif
I wish I could've gotten a better card. the stablest I can get it is at 1233mhz. even a single mhz above that it will be unstable. oh well at least I got a below average/average card compared to my gtx 560 Ti a while back which was a total pos. can't oc even 25mhz and unstable at stock clocks -.-

1233mhz is above Avg..

Should have grabbed a Galaxy SoC Hall of fame card if u wanted a huge out of the box overclock.

Mine boosts stock to 1320mhz lol. thumb.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k 5.2ghz  GIGABYTE G1 Assassin Sniper 3 7950 with Alphacool block 7950 w/ Alphacool Block 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
7950 w/ Alphacool block G.SKILL Trident X 2500mhz 2x4gb SanDisk Extreme 240gb sata III 6gbs x5 SwiftTech Apongee Drive II 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Monsta 360 86mm thick rad X 4 MCP 35X Pump x2 400ML Frozen Q Fusion res x3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
CatLeap 2560x1440 + Acer hn274h bmiiid 120hz 3D Logitech G19 Corsair Ax1200 watts  Mountain Mods Ascension 
MouseAudio
Logitech M570 Pioneer SP-BS21 Bookshelf Loudspeakers + Lepai Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k 5.2ghz  GIGABYTE G1 Assassin Sniper 3 7950 with Alphacool block 7950 w/ Alphacool Block 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
7950 w/ Alphacool block G.SKILL Trident X 2500mhz 2x4gb SanDisk Extreme 240gb sata III 6gbs x5 SwiftTech Apongee Drive II 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Monsta 360 86mm thick rad X 4 MCP 35X Pump x2 400ML Frozen Q Fusion res x3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
CatLeap 2560x1440 + Acer hn274h bmiiid 120hz 3D Logitech G19 Corsair Ax1200 watts  Mountain Mods Ascension 
MouseAudio
Logitech M570 Pioneer SP-BS21 Bookshelf Loudspeakers + Lepai Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4233 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokies83 View Post

1233mhz is above Avg..
Should have grabbed a Galaxy SoC Hall of fame card if u wanted a huge out of the box overclock.
Mine boosts stock to 1320mhz lol. thumb.gif
how much was it I'm thinking about a good one for better cooling as my middle 680 when I get 3 going....eventually. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif
post #4234 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgaur View Post

how much was it I'm thinking about a good one for better cooling as my middle 680 when I get 3 going....eventually. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

What is gods name do you need 3 for??

I have 2 and no game uses more then half there power most use less..

If it is 3 of those Cheapo Asus Panels you could run 3 of those with a gtx 480 some twigs and 2 sticks.

But anywho http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162106
Edited by Hokies83 - 8/6/12 at 12:16am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k 5.2ghz  GIGABYTE G1 Assassin Sniper 3 7950 with Alphacool block 7950 w/ Alphacool Block 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
7950 w/ Alphacool block G.SKILL Trident X 2500mhz 2x4gb SanDisk Extreme 240gb sata III 6gbs x5 SwiftTech Apongee Drive II 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Monsta 360 86mm thick rad X 4 MCP 35X Pump x2 400ML Frozen Q Fusion res x3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
CatLeap 2560x1440 + Acer hn274h bmiiid 120hz 3D Logitech G19 Corsair Ax1200 watts  Mountain Mods Ascension 
MouseAudio
Logitech M570 Pioneer SP-BS21 Bookshelf Loudspeakers + Lepai Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k 5.2ghz  GIGABYTE G1 Assassin Sniper 3 7950 with Alphacool block 7950 w/ Alphacool Block 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
7950 w/ Alphacool block G.SKILL Trident X 2500mhz 2x4gb SanDisk Extreme 240gb sata III 6gbs x5 SwiftTech Apongee Drive II 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Monsta 360 86mm thick rad X 4 MCP 35X Pump x2 400ML Frozen Q Fusion res x3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
CatLeap 2560x1440 + Acer hn274h bmiiid 120hz 3D Logitech G19 Corsair Ax1200 watts  Mountain Mods Ascension 
MouseAudio
Logitech M570 Pioneer SP-BS21 Bookshelf Loudspeakers + Lepai Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4235 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokies83 View Post

1233mhz is above Avg..
Should have grabbed a Galaxy SoC Hall of fame card if u wanted a huge out of the box overclock.
Mine boosts stock to 1320mhz lol. thumb.gif

as much as I like that awesome card it's too expensive for me. my 680 jetstream is a used card I bought from a friend on a filipino tech site. used it for 3 months and never overclocked it. i got it slightly cheaper than a gtx 670 so I'm not one to complain biggrin.gif
post #4236 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprovido View Post

as much as I like that awesome card it's too expensive for me. my 680 jetstream is a used card I bought from a friend on a filipino tech site. used it for 3 months and never overclocked it. it's priced slightly cheaper than a gtx 670 so I'm not one to complain biggrin.gif

Yeah if it was cheap like that id take it and run lol.

You can always add another 680 and un Sync them.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k 5.2ghz  GIGABYTE G1 Assassin Sniper 3 7950 with Alphacool block 7950 w/ Alphacool Block 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
7950 w/ Alphacool block G.SKILL Trident X 2500mhz 2x4gb SanDisk Extreme 240gb sata III 6gbs x5 SwiftTech Apongee Drive II 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Monsta 360 86mm thick rad X 4 MCP 35X Pump x2 400ML Frozen Q Fusion res x3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
CatLeap 2560x1440 + Acer hn274h bmiiid 120hz 3D Logitech G19 Corsair Ax1200 watts  Mountain Mods Ascension 
MouseAudio
Logitech M570 Pioneer SP-BS21 Bookshelf Loudspeakers + Lepai Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k 5.2ghz  GIGABYTE G1 Assassin Sniper 3 7950 with Alphacool block 7950 w/ Alphacool Block 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
7950 w/ Alphacool block G.SKILL Trident X 2500mhz 2x4gb SanDisk Extreme 240gb sata III 6gbs x5 SwiftTech Apongee Drive II 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Monsta 360 86mm thick rad X 4 MCP 35X Pump x2 400ML Frozen Q Fusion res x3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
CatLeap 2560x1440 + Acer hn274h bmiiid 120hz 3D Logitech G19 Corsair Ax1200 watts  Mountain Mods Ascension 
MouseAudio
Logitech M570 Pioneer SP-BS21 Bookshelf Loudspeakers + Lepai Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4237 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokies83 View Post

Yeah if it was cheap like that id take it and run lol.
You can always add another 680 and un Sync them.

im stuck with a single card for now. im gonna bottleneck both on my cpu and pci-e lane. (8x/8x pci-e 2.0 on two gtx 680's doesn't mix well. using the two 16x slots on my board isn't possible with the jetstream). I've been wanting to buy an i5 ivybridge. prolly by the end of this month im gonna upgrade to ivy as well. then maybe I can find another good deal I can SLI again. I've been using SLI/crossfire for 4 years now. this is the first time I've gone with a single card config
post #4238 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokies83 View Post

What is gods name do you need 3 for??
I have 2 and no game uses more then half there power most use less..
If it is 3 of those Cheapo Asus Panels you could run 3 of those with a gtx 480 some twigs and 2 sticks.
But anywho http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162106

because I can and I am on the folding team plus 3 way sli is baller along with my ASUS monitors heheheheheheheh thumb.giftongue.gif
post #4239 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgaur View Post

because I can and I am on the folding team plus 3 way sli is baller along with my ASUS monitors heheheheheheheh thumb.giftongue.gif

You paid all that money for that system just to have a really Sub par panel... Having a top notch panel shows off what your system can do.. and allows u to take pride in your build..

Those things are Budget build monitors... Get a catleap bro.. there is a reason it is the most popular thread on OCN..
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k 5.2ghz  GIGABYTE G1 Assassin Sniper 3 7950 with Alphacool block 7950 w/ Alphacool Block 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
7950 w/ Alphacool block G.SKILL Trident X 2500mhz 2x4gb SanDisk Extreme 240gb sata III 6gbs x5 SwiftTech Apongee Drive II 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Monsta 360 86mm thick rad X 4 MCP 35X Pump x2 400ML Frozen Q Fusion res x3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
CatLeap 2560x1440 + Acer hn274h bmiiid 120hz 3D Logitech G19 Corsair Ax1200 watts  Mountain Mods Ascension 
MouseAudio
Logitech M570 Pioneer SP-BS21 Bookshelf Loudspeakers + Lepai Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3770k 5.2ghz  GIGABYTE G1 Assassin Sniper 3 7950 with Alphacool block 7950 w/ Alphacool Block 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
7950 w/ Alphacool block G.SKILL Trident X 2500mhz 2x4gb SanDisk Extreme 240gb sata III 6gbs x5 SwiftTech Apongee Drive II 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Monsta 360 86mm thick rad X 4 MCP 35X Pump x2 400ML Frozen Q Fusion res x3 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
CatLeap 2560x1440 + Acer hn274h bmiiid 120hz 3D Logitech G19 Corsair Ax1200 watts  Mountain Mods Ascension 
MouseAudio
Logitech M570 Pioneer SP-BS21 Bookshelf Loudspeakers + Lepai Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4240 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokies83 View Post

You paid all that money for that system just to have a really Sub par panel... Having a top notch panel shows off what your system can do.. and allows u to take pride in your build..
Those things are Budget build monitors... Get a catleap bro.. there is a reason it is the most popular thread on OCN..

My monitors beat the snot out of my out ones. I'm fine with what I got I'd rather spend more on my hardware than invest 1G in just 3 monitors.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 680 Owner's Club