Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club - Page 123

post #1221 of 6483

just got my Crossover 27q today after ordering it on Saturday. Kinda crazy how fast it got here.

 

Anyways, No dead pixels and looks awesome!

post #1222 of 6483
Just wanted to chime in and say mines been going strong since March (came with 1 dead pixel).
This is probably the best purchase I have ever made (paid $270 in Korea for a LED-P)

thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif
Cosmo
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i5-2500k ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 GTX 780 GTX 780 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance Samsung 840 Pro WD Caviar Blue Seagate 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Asus Corsair H100 Windows 7 Pro Crossover 27Q LED-P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm QuickFire Rapid Corsair AX750 Fractal Design R4 Logitech G9x 
AudioAudio
Denon AH-D2000 Nuforce Icon HDP 
  hide details  
Reply
Cosmo
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i5-2500k ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 GTX 780 GTX 780 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance Samsung 840 Pro WD Caviar Blue Seagate 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Asus Corsair H100 Windows 7 Pro Crossover 27Q LED-P 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm QuickFire Rapid Corsair AX750 Fractal Design R4 Logitech G9x 
AudioAudio
Denon AH-D2000 Nuforce Icon HDP 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1223 of 6483

i guess the question i have is: how the heck do you turn down the brightness? It is crazy bright and i figure i have to use software to turn it down.

post #1224 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC155 View Post

Don't bother using the DVI cables that come with the things, make sure to grab another.

I'm using both of the included dual link dvi cables with mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD SLI guru View Post

i guess the question i have is: how the heck do you turn down the brightness? It is crazy bright and i figure i have to use software to turn it down.

There are 3 buttons of the back, 2 change the brightness up/down and the other is the power button
Dr. Tesla
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX Zotac GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Patriot Viper 3 Series, Sapphire Blue Edition D... 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H80 Windows 7 Ultimate X-Star DP2710 Glossy Qnix QX2710 Matte 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Viewsonic VP2780-4K HP 25er Razer Black Widow Ultimate Antec HCP 1200w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Lian Li PC-P80 Razer Lachesis Roccat Sense Glacier Blue Beyerdynamic T90 Jubilee 
Audio
Essence HDACC 
  hide details  
Reply
Dr. Tesla
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770k MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX Zotac GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Patriot Viper 3 Series, Sapphire Blue Edition D... 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H80 Windows 7 Ultimate X-Star DP2710 Glossy Qnix QX2710 Matte 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Viewsonic VP2780-4K HP 25er Razer Black Widow Ultimate Antec HCP 1200w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Lian Li PC-P80 Razer Lachesis Roccat Sense Glacier Blue Beyerdynamic T90 Jubilee 
Audio
Essence HDACC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1225 of 6483

Thank you very much! I was sitting there going "How the heck do I do this!?"

post #1226 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenacingTuba View Post

I'm using both of the included dual link dvi cables with mine.
There are 3 buttons of the back, 2 change the brightness up/down and the other is the power button

You can, but more often than not, when people complain of problems it's the included cable that's the culprit.
post #1227 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC155 View Post

Don't bother using the DVI cables that come with the things, make sure to grab another.

Why would you say that? All that BS about "high quality" cables is usually untrue. I don't see any reason why the included cables wouldn't suffice...
BeastMode
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 930 @4ghz MSI X58 Pro-E Nvidia GTX 680 G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
(boot) Samsung 830 SSD (storage) Samsung SpinPoint HDD DVD Drive Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 x64 CrossOver 27Q 1440p  Ducky Shine (brown switches, green LEDs) Kingwin 1000W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM Haf X Logitech G500 EVGA  Astro A40 
Audio
Bose 3-2-1 System 
  hide details  
Reply
BeastMode
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 930 @4ghz MSI X58 Pro-E Nvidia GTX 680 G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
(boot) Samsung 830 SSD (storage) Samsung SpinPoint HDD DVD Drive Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 x64 CrossOver 27Q 1440p  Ducky Shine (brown switches, green LEDs) Kingwin 1000W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM Haf X Logitech G500 EVGA  Astro A40 
Audio
Bose 3-2-1 System 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1228 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08silverado View Post


Why would you say that? All that BS about "high quality" cables is usually untrue. I don't see any reason why the included cables wouldn't suffice...

completely agree. 

post #1229 of 6483
I'm not advocating other 'high quality' cables guys. Digital is digital. It's just for some reason the included cables generally have a kink or something about them (whether it be a damaged wire or pin or whatever) that can cause these issues.

It's just what I've seen based on empirical evidence.
post #1230 of 6483

oh well in that case, yes. If the cables are known to have a "kink" in them that can cause the monitor to flicker or not respond correct, then by all means, get new cables. :-D

 

I was just speaking on the whole HDMI style argument that higher quality DVI cables produce a greater picture quality.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club