Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club - Page 18

post #171 of 6483
Here is the good power brick for the normal price, I think this company is somehow related to the ebay seller. My crossover is coming with the new US powr brick from dcsamsungmall so not sure if that company is good or not.

http://www.bestcompu.com/Products/5942.html
post #172 of 6483
This place has it in stock for $27:

http://laptopbattery-hp.com/ac-adapter-24v-5a-for-efl2202w-effinet-lcd-monitor-fy2405000-p-9178.html
Midi Station
(14 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOS
Intel Xeon W3530 @ 2.80Ghz NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 WD Caviar Blue 320GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 
Monitor
Dell 2005FPW x 2 
  hide details  
Reply
Midi Station
(14 items)
 
   
CPUGraphicsHard DriveOS
Intel Xeon W3530 @ 2.80Ghz NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 WD Caviar Blue 320GB Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 
Monitor
Dell 2005FPW x 2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #173 of 6483
just got my crossover Led-P from DCSamsung , arrived in 3 days from korea to louisiana. Works like a charm , i bought the adapter off ebay a few days ago and that works perfectly with the monitor. I have some minor backlight bleed in the bottom right, and found 2 dead pixels, very hard to notice them but its not zero :'d .

Just out of curiosity how do you adjust the height of the monitor , and anyone have suggestions on how to fix the dead pixels?
post #174 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnydorko View Post

just got my crossover Led-P from DCSamsung , arrived in 3 days from korea to louisiana. Works like a charm , i bought the adapter off ebay a few days ago and that works perfectly with the monitor. I have some minor backlight bleed in the bottom right, and found 2 dead pixels, very hard to notice them but its not zero :'d .
Just out of curiosity how do you adjust the height of the monitor , and anyone have suggestions on how to fix the dead pixels?

There's a pin/screw on the back of the monitor. Take it out to change the height.
post #175 of 6483
Hi there,

I received my CrossOver today, and unfortunately I'm having the same problem akg102 had:
Quote:
I just got mine today. When trying to use the shipped power block, the power light turns blue and the screen flashes for a second and then shuts down. The light then turns red. What do you guys think?

My roommate has a Shimian which came with the same adapter I received (the Nanjing Frontek 230V one), and I have tried using his adapter. My girlfriend also bought a CrossOver and I tried her adapter as well, no luck either. frown.gif

I have tried switching to his DVI cord and changed ports on the graphics card. I used his graphics card which he knows works with his Shimian.

Is there any chance that if I ordered a replacement adapter it would work? Or do you think that since I have tried three different adapters (albeit, all 230V ones), that my monitor might just be DoA. Would it make sense for the monitor to power up and then flash if it was DoA?

I do know that in the main thread, someone said they had a somewhat similar problem with a Shimian or Catleap and after opening up their monitor and they saw that one of their connectors had become loose and secured it and then the monitor worked. I'm kind of a newbie though and I don't know exactly what that would involve. Where would I look and how would I secure the connector?

Any advice is much appreciated.
post #176 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatosh32 View Post

Hi there,
I received my CrossOver today, and unfortunately I'm having the same problem akg102 had:
Quote:
I just got mine today. When trying to use the shipped power block, the power light turns blue and the screen flashes for a second and then shuts down. The light then turns red. What do you guys think?
My roommate has a Shimian which came with the same adapter I received (the Nanjing Frontek 230V one), and I have tried using his adapter. My girlfriend also bought a CrossOver and I tried her adapter as well, no luck either. frown.gif
I have tried switching to his DVI cord and changed ports on the graphics card. I used his graphics card which he knows works with his Shimian.
Is there any chance that if I ordered a replacement adapter it would work? Or do you think that since I have tried three different adapters (albeit, all 230V ones), that my monitor might just be DoA. Would it make sense for the monitor to power up and then flash if it was DoA?
I do know that in the main thread, someone said they had a somewhat similar problem with a Shimian or Catleap and after opening up their monitor and they saw that one of their connectors had become loose and secured it and then the monitor worked. I'm kind of a newbie though and I don't know exactly what that would involve. Where would I look and how would I secure the connector?
Any advice is much appreciated.

If you have a multimeter you can check to see if your bricks are actually outputting 24v. If they aren't, it's just possible your roommate's Shimian deals with the lower output voltage better than your Crossover. To fix it, I'd get a step-up transformer or alternative power brick if you can find one available. If it is in fact outputting 24v it could be a problem with the connectors inside but I don't know that anyone's actually taken the Crossover's screen apart yet, so if you do decide to check the internal connections be sure and take pictures.
post #177 of 6483
Order from DC now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CROSSOVER-27Q-LED-P-27-DVI-Computer-Monitor-QHD-2560X1440-16-9-Pivot-/320866235396?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item4ab51e3404
Quote:
Notice: We provide free 24v 5A adaptor (110v~240v) for US and Canada customer.
Giggity
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k 4.9ghz HT on @ 1.415v ASRock Z68 Professional(Fatal1ty) Gen 3 Zotac GTX 680 2gb @ +100/400 Zotac GTX 680 2gb @ +100/400 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
8gb Corsair vengeance ddr3 1600 Crucial M4 128 GB 2x Western Digital Black 1TB(Storage Drives) Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64bit Crossover 27' LED-P ASUS VH236H 23' DAS Professional 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X1050 Gold Azza Salano 1000 Black/Black Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
Giggity
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k 4.9ghz HT on @ 1.415v ASRock Z68 Professional(Fatal1ty) Gen 3 Zotac GTX 680 2gb @ +100/400 Zotac GTX 680 2gb @ +100/400 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
8gb Corsair vengeance ddr3 1600 Crucial M4 128 GB 2x Western Digital Black 1TB(Storage Drives) Noctua NH-D14 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64bit Crossover 27' LED-P ASUS VH236H 23' DAS Professional 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X1050 Gold Azza Salano 1000 Black/Black Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #178 of 6483
last question , sorry its hard finding some posts when the threads are so big ;D, I have a nvidia card, how do i attempt to overclock the refresh rate. I am not familar with overclocking monitors. ( i know i probably wont be able to go past 60 but i wanted to try )

Currently at 60
post #179 of 6483

yeah, saw that today. Ill order from him friday when i get my discover card and activate it...HURRY UP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnydorko View Post

last question , sorry its hard finding some posts when the threads are so big ;D, I have a nvidia card, how do i attempt to overclock the refresh rate. I am not familar with overclocking monitors. ( i know i probably wont be able to go past 60 but i wanted to try )
Currently at 60

basically all the monitor's that you can order on ebay, crossover and those will not overclock
Edited by EvilGnomes - 3/27/12 at 8:53am
System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 Intel HD Graphics 2000 (GT2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair  Western Digital 1TB Black  Seagate 1TB  Corsair Force series  
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG Blu-ray XSPC Rasa Kit with extra 120MM black ice rad Black Ice  Windows 7 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC 24" 1080P LED Microsoft X8 Corsair 850W Haf 932 
MouseAudio
Logitech G500 Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 Intel HD Graphics 2000 (GT2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair  Western Digital 1TB Black  Seagate 1TB  Corsair Force series  
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LG Blu-ray XSPC Rasa Kit with extra 120MM black ice rad Black Ice  Windows 7 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC 24" 1080P LED Microsoft X8 Corsair 850W Haf 932 
MouseAudio
Logitech G500 Logitech G35 
  hide details  
Reply
post #180 of 6483

Ugh so depressed I already ordered from dream-seller. FYI when he marks it as shipped, he's lying. Marked it as shipped yesterday but turns out he won't actually be shipping until tomorrow or the next day. Still need to order an ac adapter (which will make it overall more expensive than DC sad-smiley-002.gif)
Gaming
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-750 @ 4.0GHz eVGA P55 SLI 2 x GTX 570 Classified 900/1800/2000 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 1600MHz 
PowerCase
Antec HCG 750W Antec P183 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-750 @ 4.0GHz eVGA P55 SLI 2 x GTX 570 Classified 900/1800/2000 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 1600MHz 
PowerCase
Antec HCG 750W Antec P183 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club