Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club - Page 225

post #2241 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descadent View Post

nope, but sure as hell want to do 7680x1440
what problems are you having?

I am having Hard Lock and freeze with only hard reset to solve this. Eyefinity+ Quadfire does it.

But all cards individually running the 3 x CrossOvers is fine, it is very strange
Quad Damage
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4930k @ 4.6Ghz Asus Rampage IV Extreme (Koolance Full WB) 2 x GTX 1080ti FE in SLI (EK WATERBLOCK) Corsair Dominator GT 2133 MHz (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3 TB Seagate OCZ Vertex 4 256GB Crucial M4 128GB ADATA SX900 128GB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
RIVE Koolance Waterblock (VRM and PCH) Feser X-Changer 360 Feser X-Changer 240 Feser X-Changer 480 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
WaterCool MoRA3 Pro with Gentle Typhoon 3 x MCP 655 pumps (With EK top...all serial) 2 x EK FC 1080ti Blocks Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus ROG Swift PG348Q (3440x1440 @100hz) CrossOver 27Q Led-P Logitech G15 EVGA SuperNova 1600T2 (Titanium) 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian Heavily Modded Logitech G700 RocketFish Speed/Control M-audio AV-40 (Logitech G-35) 
  hide details  
Reply
Quad Damage
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4930k @ 4.6Ghz Asus Rampage IV Extreme (Koolance Full WB) 2 x GTX 1080ti FE in SLI (EK WATERBLOCK) Corsair Dominator GT 2133 MHz (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3 TB Seagate OCZ Vertex 4 256GB Crucial M4 128GB ADATA SX900 128GB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
RIVE Koolance Waterblock (VRM and PCH) Feser X-Changer 360 Feser X-Changer 240 Feser X-Changer 480 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
WaterCool MoRA3 Pro with Gentle Typhoon 3 x MCP 655 pumps (With EK top...all serial) 2 x EK FC 1080ti Blocks Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus ROG Swift PG348Q (3440x1440 @100hz) CrossOver 27Q Led-P Logitech G15 EVGA SuperNova 1600T2 (Titanium) 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian Heavily Modded Logitech G700 RocketFish Speed/Control M-audio AV-40 (Logitech G-35) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2242 of 6483
Wierd!

I wanna be like you lol. Just thought of dropping 1600 for 2 more monitors and two new videos cards is killing me. but i wanna do it so bad.
post #2243 of 6483
AccessoriesWhole are being utterly useless with a warranty repair. They claimed they would help out but have since dissapeared. What are my options if they decide not to respond anymore?
post #2244 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarity View Post

7970 is probably better becuz u have more VRAM and the bus is larger why not just get a 7950 and overclock it ? save a lot of money
sapphire 950Mhz edition card looks really nice
No a 670 or 680 does just fine even at 1600p.
Chuggin' along
(16 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2600K@4.6GHz MAXIMUS V GENE GTX 970 STRIX@1475/8212 8gb G skill Sniper 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda 1TB OCZ Agility 3 Intel 120gb 520 H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 Pro BenQ XL2420T +2 Samsung s24d590pl  Corsair K90 OCZ ZX 850w 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair 500R R.A.T. 7 Sennheiser HD 518 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 4700 GTX 860m 12GB 120gb SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMouse
1 TB  Windows 8.1 17' 1080p RAT 7 
AudioAudio
Bose quiet comfort 15 sennheiser hd 518  
  hide details  
Reply
Chuggin' along
(16 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2600K@4.6GHz MAXIMUS V GENE GTX 970 STRIX@1475/8212 8gb G skill Sniper 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda 1TB OCZ Agility 3 Intel 120gb 520 H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 Pro BenQ XL2420T +2 Samsung s24d590pl  Corsair K90 OCZ ZX 850w 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair 500R R.A.T. 7 Sennheiser HD 518 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 4700 GTX 860m 12GB 120gb SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMouse
1 TB  Windows 8.1 17' 1080p RAT 7 
AudioAudio
Bose quiet comfort 15 sennheiser hd 518  
  hide details  
Reply
post #2245 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by C70T5 View Post

AccessoriesWhole are being utterly useless with a warranty repair. They claimed they would help out but have since dissapeared. What are my options if they decide not to respond anymore?

for anyone that goes omg not getting crossover, accessorieswhole has been great and this guy sounds like this guy. http://120hz.net/showthread.php?531-Ick-AccessoriesWhole-is-handling-my-return-very-badly./page3 who made this thread.

but apologies if your not. just fyi to others.

more than enough have had success with accessorieswhole
post #2246 of 6483
Do you whether a 7970 vs a 670 does better at 2560x1440p?

A lot of benchmarks I'm looking at point at Radeon being superior but I compared the Asus 670 DCU2 TOP with a reference design 7970 and both scored a 45 fps in Heaven at 2560x1600.

In that sense, I would rather go with the Asus since I do like that card overall better. However, I'm open to amd if they will fetch me more graphics performance. Also, the 7970 is cheaper than the 670. I can get the 7970 for $370. (Slickdeals.net, they have 7970 deals every 2-3 weeks for $370 w/ a few games)
Edited by Queesy - 8/19/12 at 6:03pm
post #2247 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descadent View Post

for anyone that goes omg not getting crossover, accessorieswhole has been great and this guy sounds like this guy. http://120hz.net/showthread.php?531-Ick-AccessoriesWhole-is-handling-my-return-very-badly./page3 who made this thread.
but apologies if your not. just fyi to others.
more than enough have had success with accessorieswhole
I'd rather go with Green-Sum or Dream-seller since they sell it for 50 dollars less.
post #2248 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queesy View Post

Do you whether a 7970 vs a 670 does better at 2560x1440p?
A lot of benchmarks I'm looking at point at Radeon being superior but I compared the Asus 670 DCU2 TOP with a reference design 7970 and both scored a 45 fps in Heaven at 2560x1600.
In that sense, I would rather go with the Asus since I do like that card overall better. However, I'm open to amd if they will fetch me more graphics performance. Also, the 7970 is cheaper than the 670. I can get the 7970 for $370. (Slickdeals.net, they have 7970 deals every 2-3 weeks for $370 w/ a few games)

Either of them are excellent cards. Just buy whichever is the best deal when you are ready to buy.
post #2249 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queesy View Post

I'd rather go with Green-Sum or Dream-seller since they sell it for 50 dollars less.

it was worth $50 more to me to go with ebay top seller who has warranty and only sells A panels with less than 3 dead pixel policy, but to each his own.
post #2250 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descadent View Post

it was worth $50 more to me to go with ebay top seller who has warranty and only sells A panels with less than 3 dead pixel policy, but to each his own.
Is BBC one of them? Still dont know who to buy from mad.gif
Edited by General123 - 8/19/12 at 7:05pm
Chuggin' along
(16 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2600K@4.6GHz MAXIMUS V GENE GTX 970 STRIX@1475/8212 8gb G skill Sniper 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda 1TB OCZ Agility 3 Intel 120gb 520 H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 Pro BenQ XL2420T +2 Samsung s24d590pl  Corsair K90 OCZ ZX 850w 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair 500R R.A.T. 7 Sennheiser HD 518 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 4700 GTX 860m 12GB 120gb SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMouse
1 TB  Windows 8.1 17' 1080p RAT 7 
AudioAudio
Bose quiet comfort 15 sennheiser hd 518  
  hide details  
Reply
Chuggin' along
(16 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2600K@4.6GHz MAXIMUS V GENE GTX 970 STRIX@1475/8212 8gb G skill Sniper 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda 1TB OCZ Agility 3 Intel 120gb 520 H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 Pro BenQ XL2420T +2 Samsung s24d590pl  Corsair K90 OCZ ZX 850w 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair 500R R.A.T. 7 Sennheiser HD 518 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 4700 GTX 860m 12GB 120gb SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMouse
1 TB  Windows 8.1 17' 1080p RAT 7 
AudioAudio
Bose quiet comfort 15 sennheiser hd 518  
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club