Originally Posted by xmax126
After a lot of reading about the Korean monitors I think im going to go with a Crossover from AW or BCC. Just a couple of questions for the experts.
1. The only difference between the 27q p and 27q p blade, is the outside panel frame? Just ascetics correct?
2. Might be using these in portrait a bit so I was wondering, can you guys let me know which of the 2 has the smallest bottom bezel?
3. I can use an old power cable (from the brick to the wall) instead of the supplied power cable and adapter? No reason to buy a new power brick unless mine gets very hot or is labeled 230v or something?
4. I have an overhead light (8 feet high) about 5 feet directly behind me, am I only going to see the lights reflection in the glossy screen?
5. Any of you guys in the states have to pay any extra fees to the shipping company? If so how much and for what?
6. I know this isnt the video card section but I need help with that as well. Will probably end up buying 3 monitors. 1 at first and if all is good ill get the next 2. These will be for work so not much gaming. I would like to buy just one video card if I could or at least the cheapest way to get the 3 dvi ports that i need. Let me know what options I have.
Thanks in advance.
1. yeap i'd get the led-p though because its frame and outside is just 100% solid and quality.
2. no idea i only have the led-p.
3. sure you can use your own brick or cables, just make sure you get the right voltage and enough amps to power it and that it fits.
4. yes you will these screens are high glossy and you do not want any light to have a direct line of sight with the screen.
5. declare lower value and you might be fine. custom fees are always different. your customs can easily say no to the declared value and put their own value on it. then to fight that back it will take some time. i live in europe, but ive seen it everywhere.
6. 1 video card for 3 monitors? get the best of the best. GTX680 or better.