Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club - Page 434

post #4331 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGoat View Post

In the OP of a thread there was one french user, he paid 133€ ($177) of additional custom fees... An italian paid 130€... So... Yeah. You understand. This, plus the customs calling you, paperwork, waiting, hassle, sending papers, waiting, calling seller, sending invoice, waiting, re-sending, package getting inspected, re-shipped...
Imagine if I'm unlucky and I have a faulty one that I have to ship back... Then they ship me a new one, same thing, new custom fees again and new hassle again.... biggrin.gif Get it?
European socialist countries have many advantages... And many inconveniences.


That is very inconvenient indeed. I live in Belgium, bought Crossover 27Q in november, had flickering issues, sent it back, got it back again last month. Both time no problem with customs. AccessoriesWhole declares the value under $100/200
post #4332 of 6483
how is it performing now? is it the same panel, do you know?
the black box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k @4.8 24/7 Asus Rampage IV Gene Reference 7970 4x 4gb 2400 Tridentx 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
960 EVO raystorm/Phobya 1080/Silverstone 180mm/PMP-500 MacOS Sierra Wasabe 49" 4k 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
apple copy Thermaltake Toughpower Grand modded Lian Li Rat 7 
Audio
Hydraz/W4s/ 'gunned' MMG 
  hide details  
Reply
the black box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k @4.8 24/7 Asus Rampage IV Gene Reference 7970 4x 4gb 2400 Tridentx 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
960 EVO raystorm/Phobya 1080/Silverstone 180mm/PMP-500 MacOS Sierra Wasabe 49" 4k 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
apple copy Thermaltake Toughpower Grand modded Lian Li Rat 7 
Audio
Hydraz/W4s/ 'gunned' MMG 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4333 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.oreilly View Post

are you receiving a kickback of some sort? yes, if you continue to check AW feedback, you will see my very positive feedback entry. i hope AW will be able to remedy my issue in a timely manner wink.gif

I wished, as many people as I have sent to them who have gotten good service and good monitors, but nope. I do the same in real life, refer everyone to amazon over just about every other brick and mortar store but that is simply due to price differences. biggrin.gif
post #4334 of 6483
i do that too. well, i can't wait. after seeing the crossover again this morning, it's really hard going back to the u2410...
the black box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k @4.8 24/7 Asus Rampage IV Gene Reference 7970 4x 4gb 2400 Tridentx 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
960 EVO raystorm/Phobya 1080/Silverstone 180mm/PMP-500 MacOS Sierra Wasabe 49" 4k 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
apple copy Thermaltake Toughpower Grand modded Lian Li Rat 7 
Audio
Hydraz/W4s/ 'gunned' MMG 
  hide details  
Reply
the black box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930k @4.8 24/7 Asus Rampage IV Gene Reference 7970 4x 4gb 2400 Tridentx 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
960 EVO raystorm/Phobya 1080/Silverstone 180mm/PMP-500 MacOS Sierra Wasabe 49" 4k 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
apple copy Thermaltake Toughpower Grand modded Lian Li Rat 7 
Audio
Hydraz/W4s/ 'gunned' MMG 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4335 of 6483
Yeah most Korean monitors dont come with dead pixels any more than monitors from large commercial companies.

A lot of monitors come with dead pixels these days. I've had the most problems with Benq.
post #4336 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by gezer View Post

That is very inconvenient indeed. I live in Belgium, bought Crossover 27Q in november, had flickering issues, sent it back, got it back again last month. Both time no problem with customs. AccessoriesWhole declares the value under $100/200

My scenario was if I'm unlucky and the customs intercept my package. I've already been shipped many items from the US and Japan, I never paid any custom fees, they were declared as gift and a $1 value. But it never was a 27" monitor. One time of bad luck is enough. So it's a double dice roll for me...
post #4337 of 6483
Hello,

I know these questions are asked here all the time, but this thread is huge. I don't have the time to read through it all. I am looking to get a 27 inch monitor 2560 x 1440 for gaming. I only need the bare minimum in features. I want a dvi input and solid build quality (possibly perfect pixel option). Should I be looking for a CrossOver? If so which one?

The only feature I would even slightly be interested in are mountability and glass display

EDIT: Is this legit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfect-Pixels-CROSSOVER-27QD-P-Pivot-2560-x-1440-27-Computer-PC-Monitor-/321041777058?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item4abf94c1a2

EDIT 2: I've been researching more and more today. It appears that the CrossOver 27Q is the 2560x1440 monitor to get. I am going to wait out my eager readiness to buy to see if anything comes up, but I am getting pretty excited about letting my 4GB Galaxy GTX 670 get ahold of this monitor.
Edited by crzycuyler - 1/3/13 at 12:43pm
post #4338 of 6483
have my crossover for 2 weeks now and im still loving it. nothing's wrong with it.
post #4339 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgqueenx View Post

have my crossover for 2 weeks now and im still loving it. nothing's wrong with it.

3 weeks for me. Only thing is the blue stuck pixels at right top and the flickering when windows loads at beginning.. Other then that I'm happy with it.
post #4340 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzycuyler View Post

Hello,
I know these questions are asked here all the time, but this thread is huge. I don't have the time to read through it all. I am looking to get a 27 inch monitor 2560 x 1440 for gaming. I only need the bare minimum in features. I want a dvi input and solid build quality (possibly perfect pixel option). Should I be looking for a CrossOver? If so which one?
The only feature I would even slightly be interested in are mountability and glass display
EDIT: Is this legit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfect-Pixels-CROSSOVER-27QD-P-Pivot-2560-x-1440-27-Computer-PC-Monitor-/321041777058?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item4abf94c1a2
EDIT 2: I've been researching more and more today. It appears that the CrossOver 27Q is the 2560x1440 monitor to get. I am going to wait out my eager readiness to buy to see if anything comes up, but I am getting pretty excited about letting my 4GB Galaxy GTX 670 get ahold of this monitor.

crossover 27q and pixel perfects are worth it unless you like giving money away, sellers like accessorieswhole have less than 3 dead pixels policy and only sell a panels. there might be one other seller as well.

but with any purchase you as a consumer must be informed, I suggest you definitely read the op and scan through this thread, every answer has been answered 100x thumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club