Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club - Page 517

post #5161 of 6483
I just wish overlord had better bezels. It looks like a small TV rather than a monitor.
post #5162 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descadent View Post

DO IT DANGIT.

yes it's default 1 year warranty. cloud can tell you all about that. he had to send 3 back to them, not to mention they will overnight parts if something goes bad so you don't have to send monitors all way back.

square trade is still an option, however, I choose not to get it personally. If these monitors cost what the apple equivalent costs, yes I would have been all over square trade because same monitor with apple sticker on it is ridiculously priced!

Overlord is great too don't get me wrong, but the crossover is the sexiest monitor case ever. IMO.
just my thoughts.

I came to the realization that my system will be able to handle a 1440p resolution better than a 144/120Hz refresh rate. There's no way I could run Crysis 3 at 120 fps to even see the effect of the high refresh rate. From what you and all the other Crossover owners have been saying, the picture is just outstanding. Plus, I'd rather have 27" screen than a 24.
post #5163 of 6483
I got my Crossover!!

It took 4 working days (Wed --> Tue) to arrive in NZ from Accessorieswhole.

Monitor looks great! Haven't found any dead or stuck pixels and i probably wont look to hard for any either tongue.gif

Accessorieswhole did forget to send a power adapter for my region though but i have contacted him about it.

Once I have some free time from university i will calibrate the monitor with the profiles on here.

Overall im quite happy although i am wondering if i really needed a monitor this size....haha
post #5164 of 6483
Hello,

I'm new into this world of buying a expensive monitor, but i have build a great machine for work and gaming, and I *think* we need a great monitor to follow my build and doesn't have a suck into it. First, my computer configuration is the following:

  • Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5Ghz - 3rd Generation (Ivy Bridge)
  • Zalman CNPS11X
  • GIGABYTE Z77 GA-Z77X-UD5H
  • 32GB DDR3 (4x8GB) 1.6Ghz Corsair Vengeance
  • 1.0TB Western Digital Black Caviar (64MB Buffer @ 7200RPM)
  • ZOTAC GEFORCE GTX 580 AMP! Edition (Overclocked)
  • Cooler Master HAF X (942) Full Tower Case

And so, my questions:

  1. I've read about eBay sellers and I think the best trusted seller is accessorieswhole. How is the relation with this seller? If you ask anything, they make if possible? I want to ask him to declare the value to FedEX below the buying price, because my country put 100% of taxes into product value.
  2. Can someone explain me the difference of 27Q, 27QP and others options? This seller have a lot of options, and I sincerely doesn't know what will be the best for me. I'm thinking into buy from this link.
  3. My computer will support this monitor resolution? I play most FPS games like Battlefield 3, Call Of Duty and some racing games. I use Visual Studio and Photoshop sometimes. I dont have money to buy another VGA card.
  4. There is any list of know issues and how to correct if possible?


Thanks for the help and sorry if I'm disturbing anyone with dumb questions.
post #5165 of 6483
Please use search thread button. All answers already here and yes your 580 will work.

For Tax reasons where are you located? Many countries have free trade agreement
post #5166 of 6483
Hello friend,

I have used the search and have read about some questions, but I didn't come with a conclusion, but i still digging the whole internet, I'll not buy this without have a deep search. I'm kind of doubtful because it is my first purchase from a brand not known, but I have read that if you have lucky, they come close to perfect comparing with know brands like Apple and Dell for monitors.

My GTX580 is the version with 1,5Gb, because this I asked about running games with their native resolution.

My country is Brazil, and everyone in whole world knows about our taxes (and our 'noobs' into MMORPGS, but i'm out of this tongue.gif).
post #5167 of 6483
you might have to lower some settings so you don't max out that 1.5 on the 580 that's about it

and these are name brand monitors. It's an LG monitor, just says crossover on it. It's also an apple because it's same panel apple uses from LG.

far as taxes in brazil goes. can't answer that. I know AW marks it as a gift for countries who get taxed so it minimalises tax charged on an import. Your best bet is to ask AW about shipping to brazil

don't be scared, do it. there are 517 pages just in this thread, and there is also catleap, auria, overlord, etc korean monitor threads to back up that these monitors are awesome.
post #5168 of 6483
Got my Crossover on Friday!

I was pretty nervous about it, hoping to get a good panel. And it is! No dead/stuck pixels - minor lightbleed on full black/dark room.

Really impressed by build quality as well. Couldn't be happier with the purchase - bought from GreenSum on EBay.
post #5169 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexslx View Post

Hello friend,

I have used the search and have read about some questions, but I didn't come with a conclusion, but i still digging the whole internet, I'll not buy this without have a deep search. I'm kind of doubtful because it is my first purchase from a brand not known, but I have read that if you have lucky, they come close to perfect comparing with know brands like Apple and Dell for monitors.

My GTX580 is the version with 1,5Gb, because this I asked about running games with their native resolution.

My country is Brazil, and everyone in whole world knows about our taxes (and our 'noobs' into MMORPGS, but i'm out of this tongue.gif).


I got 3 and I'm still deeply amazed when looking at them. Many people have bought them and I don't even remember hearing negative thing about it. The only thing I could think of is the light bleeding in the bottom right corner but even 1 000$ branded panel as way more bleeding than the CrossOvers.

CrossOver 27Q LED-P (Eyefinity)! (Click to show)

Edited by KaRLiToS - 3/4/13 at 10:38am
Quad Damage
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4930k @ 4.6Ghz Asus Rampage IV Extreme (Koolance Full WB) 2 x GTX 1080ti FE in SLI (EK WATERBLOCK) Corsair Dominator GT 2133 MHz (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3 TB Seagate OCZ Vertex 4 256GB Crucial M4 128GB ADATA SX900 128GB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
RIVE Koolance Waterblock (VRM and PCH) Feser X-Changer 360 Feser X-Changer 240 Feser X-Changer 480 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
WaterCool MoRA3 Pro with Gentle Typhoon 3 x MCP 655 pumps (With EK top...all serial) 2 x EK FC 1080ti Blocks Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus ROG Swift PG348Q (3440x1440 @100hz) CrossOver 27Q Led-P Logitech G15 EVGA SuperNova 1600T2 (Titanium) 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian Heavily Modded Logitech G700 RocketFish Speed/Control M-audio AV-40 (Logitech G-35) 
  hide details  
Reply
Quad Damage
(24 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4930k @ 4.6Ghz Asus Rampage IV Extreme (Koolance Full WB) 2 x GTX 1080ti FE in SLI (EK WATERBLOCK) Corsair Dominator GT 2133 MHz (16GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3 TB Seagate OCZ Vertex 4 256GB Crucial M4 128GB ADATA SX900 128GB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
RIVE Koolance Waterblock (VRM and PCH) Feser X-Changer 360 Feser X-Changer 240 Feser X-Changer 480 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
WaterCool MoRA3 Pro with Gentle Typhoon 3 x MCP 655 pumps (With EK top...all serial) 2 x EK FC 1080ti Blocks Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus ROG Swift PG348Q (3440x1440 @100hz) CrossOver 27Q Led-P Logitech G15 EVGA SuperNova 1600T2 (Titanium) 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian Heavily Modded Logitech G700 RocketFish Speed/Control M-audio AV-40 (Logitech G-35) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5170 of 6483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descadent View Post

you might have to lower some settings so you don't max out that 1.5 on the 580 that's about it

and these are name brand monitors. It's an LG monitor, just says crossover on it. It's also an apple because it's same panel apple uses from LG.

far as taxes in brazil goes. can't answer that. I know AW marks it as a gift for countries who get taxed so it minimalises tax charged on an import. Your best bet is to ask AW about shipping to brazil

don't be scared, do it. there are 517 pages just in this thread, and there is also catleap, auria, overlord, etc korean monitor threads to back up that these monitors are awesome.

Thanks for your information. But the CrossOver is the best one, at least what i have read, their chance of ship a monitor with issues is lower and have a better finish into their design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexslx View Post

Hello,

I'm new into this world of buying a expensive monitor, but i have build a great machine for work and gaming, and I *think* we need a great monitor to follow my build and doesn't have a suck into it. First, my computer configuration is the following:

  • Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5Ghz - 3rd Generation (Ivy Bridge)
  • Zalman CNPS11X
  • GIGABYTE Z77 GA-Z77X-UD5H
  • 32GB DDR3 (4x8GB) 1.6Ghz Corsair Vengeance
  • 1.0TB Western Digital Black Caviar (64MB Buffer @ 7200RPM)
  • ZOTAC GEFORCE GTX 580 AMP! Edition (Overclocked)
  • Cooler Master HAF X (942) Full Tower Case

And so, my questions:

  1. I've read about eBay sellers and I think the best trusted seller is accessorieswhole. How is the relation with this seller? If you ask anything, they make if possible? I want to ask him to declare the value to FedEX below the buying price, because my country put 100% of taxes into product value.
  2. Can someone explain me the difference of 27Q, 27QP and others options? This seller have a lot of options, and I sincerely doesn't know what will be the best for me. I'm thinking into buy from this link.
  3. My computer will support this monitor resolution? I play most FPS games like Battlefield 3, Call Of Duty and some racing games. I use Visual Studio and Photoshop sometimes. I dont have money to buy another VGA card.
  4. There is any list of know issues and how to correct if possible?


Thanks for the help and sorry if I'm disturbing anyone with dumb questions.

I hope someone here can reply about the relation with the seller, someone maybe live into any country that have heavy duties and taxes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › CrossOver 27Q LED/LED-P, 27M LED, & 2720MDP GOLD LED Monitor Club