Purchased my Crossover on May 4th (late); shipped on the 7th; received it yesterday early afternoon the 8th on the East coast. Purchased from AccessoriesWhole- who claims he is an authorized seller for Crossover, thus having better panels. I concur:
- Perfect condition; not a single physical defect of the housing or panel;
- Tested for stuck/dead pixels: passed with flying colors;
- Shipped with a 100-240 1.8a 50/60hz 24v 5a A/C adapter, that runs ultra cool (which is a wonderful aspect of this purchase... one less headache);
- Shipped with a universal to USA plug adapter which I didn't need... just used one of my higher rated PSU cables;
- Beautiful glossy screen;
- Very minor bleed in the bottom right corner near the LED power light; only visible when on a black screen at boot up; frankly this no different than the Anti-Glare glow that I had on my DoubleSight DS-263 which just failed on me after 4.5 years of wonderful service (gonna do a cap replacement job on that unit);
- Some banding at first power up on a white screen that has promptly disappeared;
- Definitely check how you insert the power plug- flat side TOWARDS the unit;
- Recommend that you insert your DVI and power cords before you place your unit on your desk; very hard to see what you are doing; mine almost fell off the desk pedestal, just caught it in time;
- Suggest that you run your two cables through the hole in the back mounting pedestal;
- AccessoriesWhole really did not wrap this comparable to how other sellers have done; literally one layer of thin grade bubble wrap; fortunately Fedex DID NOT maul this package (this time!); and this is an exceptional high grade cardboard package, probably better than anything I've ever seen... thus much more resistant to puncture, holing, or crushing. Definitely was concerned when I first saw the bubble wrap. But the unit was firmly centered in its foam protective housing; all accessories, cables, etc. well bubble wrapped and placed at the back of the unit;
- Unit was double covered in wrap and foam paper; pedestal covered in adhesive film (the iphone like base is covered as well);
- New style logo; kinda sorta odd, but the quality of the display far outways the odd logo; and you don't even notice it;
- Running this on a Asus DCII 6970 without a hitch- DX 11 Shogun 2 at highest setting... very nice; have not tried it yet on Skyrim;
- Using GPU scaling... essentially seamless compatibility with any programs that are not quite up to snuff for 2560x1440;
- Unit ultra cool; night and day difference from the DoubleSight and my BenQ;
- Windows 7 recognizes the monitor right away;
- Currently using the ICM profile posted back on page 60 or so; a little too toned down on the white levels for me, though the ICM I created upon calibrating is too vibrant; so I'll continue to use the one posted here on OC for the time being (thank you for posting that);
At $377.00 this unit was a lot cheaper than my DS-263 and my BenQ v2400w; and I couldn't be more pleased. It's so good and at such a positive price point, I feel like I got a steal.
Highly recommend AccessoriesWhole; though I would suggest you ask him to wrap it better; I will mention that to him separately before I leave my positive feedback.
From my perspective this is a no-brainer deal; and you will not be disappointed.
P.S. Includes power cable; DVI-D DL cable (seems okay.... no issues, though I ordered some additional ones from NewEgg just to be safe. And a small 4 page manual in Korean.
Edited by Valkryie - 5/9/12 at 8:01pm