Yep, finally we've got a nice little monitor for those annoying v7 logs. And for TC Folders, it means live stats for AMD GPU Folders. :D
EDIT: And if you want, head over to OCF and say thanks for the update:
EDIT2: Here're the instructions. Pretty much the same as the older versions, besides the adding of the client:
Setting up HFM to monitor your client (Click to show)
1) Install HFM using the file you downloaded earlier.
2) You should have a blank program opened now. Click on Client> Add Client (v7):
3) For the information, enter the following:
Client Name: [Whatever you want; I enter my rig name]
Address: 127.0.0.1 (local client; when we add remote clients in post 5, you can use those IPs to add all of them to one HFM instance)
Password: [Leave blank]
Then click "Ok".
*These are all default values. You can change them in Configure> Connection if you wish.
4) If this is your first installation of HFM, you'll also need to update the projects file. Go to Tools> Download Projects From Stanford:
5) Next, you need to save a config file. Go to File> Save Configuration As. I save it as "config.hfmx" in the HFM installation Folder.
6) Go to Edit> Preferences> Startup & External. Check the "Load Configuration File" box, and browse to the file you just saved:
7) Finally, head to Edit> Preferences> Web Settings. By default, this is set to the info of the developer of HFM. To set it to your own info, search for your username on EOC (link here). The number at the end of the URL is your ID. Your user ID is your Folding name, and the team number is 37726.
8) And you're done. :) Feel free to rightclick on some of the columns to make it look a bit more compact. Here's the info I keep (you can remove decimal points in Edit> Preferences> Options):
If you wish, you can also export your stats to a website through DropBox, using this guide:
Edited by zodac - 3/22/12 at 4:20am