Originally Posted by Sevada88
- PC was lead platform according to them, yet after release they said they switched to consoles mid development. BF3 is a console port, I can see that by the lack of some features.
- This patch was supposed to come in February
- They would never charge for DLCs...well that one speaks for itself.
Just to name a few
EDIT: another one I could think of
- Final product wasn't necessarily representative of the beta version, yet here we are, 6 months later and they are still working on fixing some major issues and adding stuff to the game which should have been there from the beginning.
- PC is still the lead platform. You can tell that by all the PC-centric features. DICE had to switch focus towards the end of development in order to complete the game on all systems. If it wasn't for DICE coming out and saying they switched focus, you wouldn't have known that. It's definitely not a console port (please see lordikon's post on ports to see what a port actually is).
- They told us the patch was going to be delayed. Things get pushed back all the time. Nothing new here. It's certainly not lying if they told you first.
- They said they would never charge for map packs. The DLCs they are releasing are much more than map packs coming with 10 new guns and new vehicles each time and even coming with a new game-mode in the upcoming Close Quarters DLC.
- This is pretty subjective and certainly doesn't represent any form of lie. Many people have been content with the game from launch. Sure it had its issues, but pretty much every game has issues at launch. A lot of the big issues were patched early .Many of the issues in this patch are either small, came up over time, or are based on community feedback (like many of these gun balance tweaks).