Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [CSM] Runaway planets ejected from galaxy at insane speeds
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[CSM] Runaway planets ejected from galaxy at insane speeds - Page 4

post #31 of 98
The test that had particles moving faster then light was an error cause by a loose wire. And you probably shouldn't bring up the "it's just a theory" argument. That's the same argument creationists use to try to discredit the theory of evolution. I'm sure it's the same argument the flatworlders tried to use vs the round earth theory. And the earth centric believers used against the theory that the sun was the center of the solar system.
post #32 of 98
I would agree with the fact that nothing can move faster than light as it would take infinite amounts of energy to do so.

HOWEVER, seriously look at this:
Quote:
"In 1994 Alcubierre proposed a way of changing the geometry of space by creating a wave which would cause the fabric of space ahead of a spacecraft to contract and the space behind it to expand.[1] The ship would then ride this wave inside a region of flat space known as a warp bubble, and would not move within this bubble, but instead be carried along as the region itself moves as a consequence of the actions of the drive. If this is so, conventional relativistic effects such as time dilation would not apply in the way they would in the case of a ship moving at a very great velocity through flat spacetime, relative to other objects. This method of propulsion would not involve objects in motion at speeds faster than light with respect to the contents of the warp-bubble; that is, a light beam within the warp-bubble would still always move faster than the ship. Thus the mathematical formulation of the Alcubierre metric does not contradict the conventional claim that the laws of relativity do not allow a slower-than-light object to accelerate to faster-than-light speeds."
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

No need to break the laws of physics to travel faster than the speed of light.

Freezing humans to wake them up in several hundred years is less likely than traveling faster than the speed of light (in a "warp" bubble that is). Quantum entanglement communication is on the verge of becoming a reality; giving us the ability to communicate literally across the universe without time lag.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k 4.8 Ghz 1.45v ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 Intel onboard Mushkin Blackline 10-11-10-28 2133 1.5v 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda N/A Rasa RX360 kit Ubuntu 10.10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
N/A N/A Raidmax 730 Watt IN WIN Dragon Rider 
MouseMouse PadAudio
N/A N/A N/A 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k 4.8 Ghz 1.45v ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 Intel onboard Mushkin Blackline 10-11-10-28 2133 1.5v 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda N/A Rasa RX360 kit Ubuntu 10.10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
N/A N/A Raidmax 730 Watt IN WIN Dragon Rider 
MouseMouse PadAudio
N/A N/A N/A 
  hide details  
Reply
post #33 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy03 View Post

This is true. Communication back to Earth is the main thing. Cryogenics are probably our best hope in reaching another planet that can sustain human life. Earth would be gone for thousands of years even if we could get close to light speed, or millions of years if we couldn't. It's not pointless tongue.gif What if your brain memories could be scanned with this: http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/123485-mit-discovers-the-location-of-memories-individual-neurons Your body could be re-grown in a tank and your old memories encoded into a blank-slate mind biggrin.gif Or everyone who can afford it is sent into a ship with cryogenics like pandorum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMEhkTxs3_E
By the way, have you all heard of Kepler 22-b? It's a few onths old news, but I was excited when I first heard about it. It's a planet in the "hab itable zone". Meaning it could sustain life.
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/kepler/news/kepscicon-briefing.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepler-22b

In regards to the memory bit. If your body was regrown and your stored memories were put in YOU would still be dead. You are a separate entity from the cloned version of you. From the perspective of the clone you would have went to sleep and woke up since that would have been in your memories, but it still isn't you.
Want proof?
If that MIT thing was possible. Then what happens if you are cloned, and your memories are put in the clone while you are still alive? You would still have your own thoughts while their thoughts would be separate. So even if it was possible. YOU would still be dead. Defeating the purpose.
Edited by PappaSmurfsHarem - 3/26/12 at 6:34am
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 7700k Z270M-DH3 UD 1151 MATX Zotac 1070 Amp! Edition CORSAIR 16GB 2X8 D4 3200 C16 VLPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 250GB 850 EVO Samsung 250GB 850 EVO Corsair 64GB M4 CORSAIR H110i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE 24" 1920x1080 144Hz  Corsair K65 - Cherry Reds SEASONIC 80PLUS GOLD X-650 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT S340 Mid Tower Computer Case Logitech G502 SteelSeries QcK mass 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k Gigabyte Z68X-ED3H-B3 EVGA GTX 680 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 HyperX Genesis 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
256GB Samsung OEM SSD (SLOW POS) 64GB Samsung 830 64GB Crucial M4 Corsair H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Alienware OptX AW2310 Saitek Eclipse Seasonic X750 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair 650D Logitech G500 Creative Titanium HD 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 7700k Z270M-DH3 UD 1151 MATX Zotac 1070 Amp! Edition CORSAIR 16GB 2X8 D4 3200 C16 VLPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 250GB 850 EVO Samsung 250GB 850 EVO Corsair 64GB M4 CORSAIR H110i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE 24" 1920x1080 144Hz  Corsair K65 - Cherry Reds SEASONIC 80PLUS GOLD X-650 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT S340 Mid Tower Computer Case Logitech G502 SteelSeries QcK mass 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k Gigabyte Z68X-ED3H-B3 EVGA GTX 680 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 HyperX Genesis 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
256GB Samsung OEM SSD (SLOW POS) 64GB Samsung 830 64GB Crucial M4 Corsair H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Alienware OptX AW2310 Saitek Eclipse Seasonic X750 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair 650D Logitech G500 Creative Titanium HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #34 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurfsHarem View Post

In regards to the memory bit. If your body was regrown and your stored memories were put in YOU would still be dead. You are a separate entity from the cloned version of you. From the perspective of the clone you would have went to sleep and woke up since that would have been in your memories, but it still isn't you.
Want proof?
If that MIT thing was possible. Then what happens if you are cloned, and your memories are put in the clone while you are still alive? You would still have your own thoughts while their thoughts would be separate. So even if it was possible. YOU would still be dead. Defeating the purpose.

This... I always thought the exact same thing.
The Sig Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600K @ 4.xghz MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) MSI GTX 970 Gaming SLI @ 1504mhz core/8020mhz m... 16GB DDR3 2x 8gb @ 1866mhz C8 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
240GB Sandisk Extreme A few 2tb hdd's. DVDRW Corsair H75 CLC on the CPU 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit ACER B326hk 4k 60hz 3840x2160 IPS sst display Coolermaster Cherry MX Brown switch mechanical ... Corsair TX 950w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R3 Black Pearl Logitech MX518 EverGlide Titan "Medium" Soundblaster Z PCIE 
  hide details  
Reply
The Sig Rig
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600K @ 4.xghz MSI Z68A-GD65 (G3) MSI GTX 970 Gaming SLI @ 1504mhz core/8020mhz m... 16GB DDR3 2x 8gb @ 1866mhz C8 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
240GB Sandisk Extreme A few 2tb hdd's. DVDRW Corsair H75 CLC on the CPU 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit ACER B326hk 4k 60hz 3840x2160 IPS sst display Coolermaster Cherry MX Brown switch mechanical ... Corsair TX 950w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R3 Black Pearl Logitech MX518 EverGlide Titan "Medium" Soundblaster Z PCIE 
  hide details  
Reply
post #35 of 98
Just because a planet lies within the habitable zone of a star does not mean that it can sustain life.

Earth can sustain life because of literally hundreds of reasons:
  • Axial tilt. Our planet has a reasonable and more importantly quite stable tilt to it (around 23-24 degrees off axis). This lets the weather be relatively stable and thus becomes a candidate for life.
  • Composition of the planet and its atmosphere. We need water, carbon, hydrogen, oxides (like oxygen gas and ozone), carbon oxides, and nitrogen gas and more.
  • An iron core; our planet would be harmed by the suns radioactive rays without an iron core to protect us (mostly).
  • The planet had to be stable for at least 100 million years for life to form - most planets would not follow this.
  • We need a moon that is about 1/3 the size of Earth to regulate our orbit.
  • Earth's path has to be a good ellipse around the sun.
  • Earth has to be the right size and not moving too fast.
  • Plate Tectonics must exist
  • Gas giant to shield from asteroids must exist within planetary system (Jupiter/Saturn in our case)
These are just a few of the big reasons not to jump to conclusions rolleyes.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k 4.8 Ghz 1.45v ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 Intel onboard Mushkin Blackline 10-11-10-28 2133 1.5v 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda N/A Rasa RX360 kit Ubuntu 10.10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
N/A N/A Raidmax 730 Watt IN WIN Dragon Rider 
MouseMouse PadAudio
N/A N/A N/A 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k 4.8 Ghz 1.45v ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 Intel onboard Mushkin Blackline 10-11-10-28 2133 1.5v 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda N/A Rasa RX360 kit Ubuntu 10.10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
N/A N/A Raidmax 730 Watt IN WIN Dragon Rider 
MouseMouse PadAudio
N/A N/A N/A 
  hide details  
Reply
post #36 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post

This... I always thought the exact same thing.

This is also the reason I would never use a teleporter. It would have to kill you to transport you, then reassemble you in another location at which point you die and your clone lives on, even worse that nobody would be able to tell the difference since it would have all the same memories.

Unless they figure out a way to teleport a complete being, without breaking it down into particles.
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 7700k Z270M-DH3 UD 1151 MATX Zotac 1070 Amp! Edition CORSAIR 16GB 2X8 D4 3200 C16 VLPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 250GB 850 EVO Samsung 250GB 850 EVO Corsair 64GB M4 CORSAIR H110i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE 24" 1920x1080 144Hz  Corsair K65 - Cherry Reds SEASONIC 80PLUS GOLD X-650 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT S340 Mid Tower Computer Case Logitech G502 SteelSeries QcK mass 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k Gigabyte Z68X-ED3H-B3 EVGA GTX 680 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 HyperX Genesis 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
256GB Samsung OEM SSD (SLOW POS) 64GB Samsung 830 64GB Crucial M4 Corsair H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Alienware OptX AW2310 Saitek Eclipse Seasonic X750 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair 650D Logitech G500 Creative Titanium HD 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 7700k Z270M-DH3 UD 1151 MATX Zotac 1070 Amp! Edition CORSAIR 16GB 2X8 D4 3200 C16 VLPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 250GB 850 EVO Samsung 250GB 850 EVO Corsair 64GB M4 CORSAIR H110i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 ASUS VG248QE 24" 1920x1080 144Hz  Corsair K65 - Cherry Reds SEASONIC 80PLUS GOLD X-650 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
NZXT S340 Mid Tower Computer Case Logitech G502 SteelSeries QcK mass 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k Gigabyte Z68X-ED3H-B3 EVGA GTX 680 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1600 HyperX Genesis 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
256GB Samsung OEM SSD (SLOW POS) 64GB Samsung 830 64GB Crucial M4 Corsair H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Alienware OptX AW2310 Saitek Eclipse Seasonic X750 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair 650D Logitech G500 Creative Titanium HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuuut View Post

Why would we assume otherwise? Are you throwing einsteins theory of relativity out of the window??? tongue.gif

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon
2013
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2700k GIGABYTE GA-Z77-D3H Sapphire HD 7870 XT Boost G.SKILL 1866 Sniper 2x4 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 Basic Crucial MX200 Windows 10 HP IPS 23-inch 1080p 
PowerCaseMouse
Be quiet! BN144 System Power 7 500W NZXT Tempest 210 Zowie FK1 
  hide details  
Reply
2013
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2700k GIGABYTE GA-Z77-D3H Sapphire HD 7870 XT Boost G.SKILL 1866 Sniper 2x4 GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 Basic Crucial MX200 Windows 10 HP IPS 23-inch 1080p 
PowerCaseMouse
Be quiet! BN144 System Power 7 500W NZXT Tempest 210 Zowie FK1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #38 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisaroth View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuuut View Post

Why would we assume otherwise? Are you throwing einsteins theory of relativity out of the window??? tongue.gif

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon

This is because people misunderstand Einsteins theory. Physics does not state that matter can't travel at light speeds. It simply states that subluminal particles can not accelerate to superluminal velocities, and superluminal particles can not decelerate subluminally.

It's the whole "infinite energy or infinite acceleration" concept, and it works in reverse. Think about it. Light IS a particle. Have you ever seen a photon travel at subluminal velocities?

I find it odd that in this conversation no one has mentioned time dilation effects on accelerating bodies.

I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact numbers: if you leave earth and accelerate at a constant 1G for 50 years, turn around and decelerate for 50 years at the same rate back to earth, 100 years will have passed for you, but significantly more time will have passed on Earth. I've seen figures from 100,000 years and higher.
Edited by ramkatral - 3/26/12 at 7:50am
Not So Po No Mo
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 5.0Ghz / 1.474v ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Z68 Sapphire 6970 - 1024 / 1475 @ 1.26V 8GB Patriot Viper Extreme 1600 8-9-8-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M4 64GB SSD Seagate Barracuda 1TB Swiftech Apogee HD CPU Block EK 6970 v2 Full cover GPU block / Backplate 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
XSPC EX240 Radiator / XSPC RS240 Radiator / Yat... XSPC 750 Pump / Res Combo - Bitspower compressi... Slackware Linux 13.37 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer S232HL 23" LED 1080p 75 Hz Acer X203H 21" LCD 60 Hz CoolerMaster Storm Quickfire OC-Z ZT Series 750W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster 690II Advanced Razer Naga 5600dpi Razer Goliathus Control - Extended 
  hide details  
Reply
Not So Po No Mo
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k @ 5.0Ghz / 1.474v ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Z68 Sapphire 6970 - 1024 / 1475 @ 1.26V 8GB Patriot Viper Extreme 1600 8-9-8-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M4 64GB SSD Seagate Barracuda 1TB Swiftech Apogee HD CPU Block EK 6970 v2 Full cover GPU block / Backplate 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
XSPC EX240 Radiator / XSPC RS240 Radiator / Yat... XSPC 750 Pump / Res Combo - Bitspower compressi... Slackware Linux 13.37 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Acer S232HL 23" LED 1080p 75 Hz Acer X203H 21" LCD 60 Hz CoolerMaster Storm Quickfire OC-Z ZT Series 750W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
CoolerMaster 690II Advanced Razer Naga 5600dpi Razer Goliathus Control - Extended 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkatral View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisaroth View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuuut View Post

Why would we assume otherwise? Are you throwing einsteins theory of relativity out of the window??? tongue.gif

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon

This is because people misunderstand Einsteins theory. Physics does not state that matter can't travel at light speeds. It simply states that subluminal particles can not accelerate to superluminal velocities, and superluminal particles can not decelerate subluminally.

It's the whole "infinite energy or infinite acceleration" concept, and it works in reverse. Think about it. Light IS a particle. Have you ever seen a photon travel at subluminal velocities?

I find it odd that in this conversation no one has mentioned time dilation effects on accelerating bodies.

I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact numbers: if you leave earth and accelerate at a constant 1G for 50 years, turn around and decelerate for 50 years at the same rate back to earth, 100 years will have passed for you, but significantly more time will have passed on Earth. I've seen figures from 100,000 years and higher.

 

Its possible to slow down particles of photons to sub-luminal speed based on the medium they travel through, such as refractors of silicone or water.  Light speed, the velocity, only exists in a perfect vacuum.

 

The second hypothesis of time-dilation is due to velocity.  The closer you approach light speed, in essence, time for the outside observer slows down.


Edited by RagingCain - 3/26/12 at 8:04am
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
Snowdevil
(16 items)
 
ASUS G750JM
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
[i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz (1.186v)] [Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark S] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] [nVidia Geforce GTX 1080] 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
[G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2133 MHz] [Crucial MX100 256GB] [Phanteks PH-TC12DX] [Win 10.1 Pro] 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
[LG 29UM65 (2560x1080)] [QNIX Evo II LED (2560x1440)] [WASD v2 Tenkeyless] [NZXT Hale90 v2 ] 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
[ThermalTake GT10 Snow Edition] [Razer Mamba - Chroma] [Razer Kabuto] [Razer Man O' War] 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770HQ Intel HM87 Express Chipset Geforce GTX 860M 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SSD EVO DVD-RW Stock Windows 8.1 
Monitor
1920x1080 TN 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyMcFlych View Post

The test that had particles moving faster then light was an error cause by a loose wire. And you probably shouldn't bring up the "it's just a theory" argument. That's the same argument creationists use to try to discredit the theory of evolution. I'm sure it's the same argument the flatworlders tried to use vs the round earth theory. And the earth centric believers used against the theory that the sun was the center of the solar system.


But a theory is just a theory. Even if it’s correct. That's what’s great about science. It’s always open to change. To your point, creationists do try to discredit the theory of evolution. There ideals are like a one way street, but if you have an open mind it is quite possible they could be right and a supreme being created everything be it through evolution, creation, ect. While nothing in the universe so far points to this, I don’t necessarily believe it’s above the realm of possibilities. But that’s a whole other can of worms.
Close Combat
(14 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-960 Bloomfield 3.2GHz Asus GeForce GTX570 2 x 4GB G Skill Sniper DDR3 1 TB Seagate 7200 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 128GB SSD LG Bluray Drive Windows 7 64 Bit Dell UltraSharp U2412M IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razor BlackWidow Mechanical NZXT 850W Halo 90 Corsair 650D Logitec G500 
  hide details  
Reply
Close Combat
(14 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-960 Bloomfield 3.2GHz Asus GeForce GTX570 2 x 4GB G Skill Sniper DDR3 1 TB Seagate 7200 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 128GB SSD LG Bluray Drive Windows 7 64 Bit Dell UltraSharp U2412M IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razor BlackWidow Mechanical NZXT 850W Halo 90 Corsair 650D Logitec G500 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Technology and Science News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [CSM] Runaway planets ejected from galaxy at insane speeds