Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Sound Cards and Computer Audio › What makes Beats so special?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What makes Beats so special? - Page 15

post #141 of 319
Shouldn't this thread be Closed as this stuff causes alot of fights.
post #142 of 319
Beats defines Hip-Hop huh...maybe if Hip-Hop is all style and substance worth a third of its street price. I'm actually listening to hip-hop right now, so I'm not quite criticizing it = ). However, just because people love hip hop and happen to have beats doesn't mean that beats are the best thing for hip hop. If you've ever heard, correlation does not equal causation. Trust me, if we were going for punchy low ends and smooth mids that hip-hop calls for, then by lord we've got plenty to choose from that are just better sound wise at about a 1/3 to 1/2 price; clearer, even stronger bass, and with good mids and highs so you can you can actually hear the lyrics and any other effects of your choosing.

But simply put, for style and street cred, we're not going to displace Beats headphones. However if you want to defend the merits of Beats in terms of value or sound quality, it's simply not there
post #143 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRaZiGLiTcH View Post

Well thats why i Love BEATS to me they got great design and great sound in my opinion, also the B&W P5 have that same color tone Black and Silver im sorry but thats just boring it cant appeal to loads of people with such plain colors.

450

Boom style quality and less then $90
post #144 of 319
Cool finally color ^_^
what yous think about Aerial7
post #145 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRaZiGLiTcH View Post

Shouldn't this thread be Closed as this stuff causes alot of fights.

No, there's debate on it. I haven't seen any personal attacks, bickering etc...
I'm not going to 'Minority Report mod' this forum and close threads based on the prediction it might cause fights. And yes, I can close and open threads here and I've only had to do it once, so this is a well behaved forum in general.

I don't mind emotive discussion or debate, that's good, but personal attacks are a big no no.
post #146 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRaZiGLiTcH View Post

Cool finally color ^_^
what yous think about Aerial7


Looks like something a faux punkster-hipster would parade around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinesekiwi View Post

No, there's debate on it. I haven't seen any personal attacks, bickering etc...
I'm not going to 'Minority Report mod' this forum and close threads based on the prediction it might cause fights. And yes, I can close and open threads here and I've only had to do it once, so this is a well behaved forum in general.
I don't mind emotive discussion or debate, that's good, but personal attacks are a big no no.

Hmm This sounds like the peaceful section of OCN I think I should spend my time here more and less at the news section, unfortunately I dont think I have much to contribute.
Edited by Onex - 4/3/12 at 8:38pm
post #147 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onex View Post

Looks like something a faux punkster-hipster would parade around.
Hmm This sounds like the peaceful section of OCN I think I should spend my time here more and less at the news section, unfortunately I dont think I have much to contribute.

Well i think Aerial7 Look cool ^_^ and they are 57mm thumb.gif

Street by 50 look Awesome and Soul by Ludacris look awesome as well ^_^
Edited by KRaZiGLiTcH - 4/3/12 at 8:53pm
post #148 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRaZiGLiTcH View Post

Well i think Aerial7 Look cool ^_^ and they are 57mm thumb.gif

Not to be judgemental, but hows the build quality? The frame kind a looks cheap from the pics I can find.
post #149 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onex View Post

Not to be judgemental, but hows the build quality? The frame kind a looks cheap from the pics I can find.

well thats the thing about a product you have to try it to test it.
Aerial7 Tank look the best.
post #150 of 319
Aerial7 is meh tbh. As I said:

Phiaton MS400

phiaton_gallery_MS_400_Moderna_Series_1279301734.jpg

V-Moda V80

Screeny_2011.06.30.15.50.59.jpg

Both are worth their price sound quality wise for portable headphones as well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sound Cards and Computer Audio
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Sound Cards and Computer Audio › What makes Beats so special?