Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Software and Discussion › [OFFICIAL] Top 30 Heaven Benchmark 4.0 Scores
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] Top 30 Heaven Benchmark 4.0 Scores - Page 83

post #821 of 3604
Man am I glad I didn't bother with a 690GTX...for $1000.00 it's performance is lacking big time. I believe the only card with any sort of worth vs. cost is the 670GTX FTW, as it outperforms the 680GTX reference design and cost $100 less.
post #822 of 3604
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanJ76 View Post

Man am I glad I didn't bother with a 690GTX...for $1000.00 it's performance is lacking big time. I believe the only card with any sort of worth vs. cost is the 670GTX FTW, as it outperforms the 680GTX reference design and cost $100 less.

No doubt about it that the 670 is the best price performance video card out this year.

However there's not much difference between the 690 & 680 that comes within 2% to 6% range of performance.

Heaven 3.0 Benchmark Scores

Top SLI 680 = 115.2
Top 690 = 112.5
Top SLI 670 = 109.3

The benefits of a dual GPU over single GPUs is why one would settle for less performance at the same price of the 680's in SLI.

Less heat, less power consumption, one single slot, dual GPU running @ PCIe 3.0 x16 as opposed to two 680's running at PCIe 3.0 x8, fan noise much lower, & the one benifit no other cards in SLI have which is frame metering.

'Frame metering' is on a hardware level that syncs both GPU's on a single PCB that practically eliminates micro stuttering. In fact no more micro stutter than a single card. smile.gif

Have some info on Frame Metering in the club thread.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1249960/official-nvidia-gtx-690-owners-club#post_17103624

So a bit less performance in place of a high quality build the 690 has with other perks you don't get from an SLI configuration. Definitely worth its value for some people who prefer the other benefits gained over the slight performance lost.

Had to clarify the difference with the 690 & 680. The 670 is the best bang for price / performance ratio this year, no denying that.
     
  hide details  
Reply
     
  hide details  
Reply
post #823 of 3604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizonian View Post

No doubt about it that the 670 is the best price performance video card out this year.
However there's not much difference between the 690 & 680 that comes within 2% to 6% range of performance.
Heaven 3.0 Benchmark Scores
Top SLI 680 = 115.2
Top 690 = 112.5
Top SLI 670 = 109.3
The benefits of a dual GPU over single GPUs is why one would settle for less performance at the same price of the 680's in SLI.
Less heat, less power consumption, one single slot, dual GPU running @ PCIe 3.0 x16 as opposed to two 680's running at PCIe 3.0 x8, fan noise much lower, & the one benifit no other cards in SLI have which is frame metering.
'Frame metering' is on a hardware level that syncs both GPU's on a single PCB that practically eliminates micro stuttering. In fact no more micro stutter than a single card. smile.gif
Have some info on Frame Metering in the club thread.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1249960/official-nvidia-gtx-690-owners-club#post_17103624
So a bit less performance in place of a high quality build the 690 has with other perks you don't get from an SLI configuration. Definitely worth its value for some people who prefer the other benefits gained over the slight performance lost.
The 680 reference $499 come with four power phases per card and the 690 come with five power phases each side. Hence why it comes closer to its SLI cousin in performance than any other dual GPU before it. In fact it's the first dual GPU of this caliber without as much compromise as before.
Had to clarify the difference with the 690 & 680. The 670 is the best bang for price / performance ratio this year, no denying that.

That may be the case, but both the 7970 and Nvidia's SLI brethren are very close in regards to their MS and Frame time results, at least on the limited number of sites that have done a proper study on the matter.

bf3-beyond-16.gif

What I'm saying is, I wouldn't go Quad SLI with a 690 since you basically committing yourself to those 2GB per GPU for a significant amount of time. Unless you don't plan on turning around and selling the 690s after hitting a VRAM wall in a game, you're stuck with them for a while. I've already got 4GB 680s on Backorder to replace my 2GB 680s, but I may switch that to 670 4GB editions instead.

The latest iterations of GPUs from both camps have more than enough power to hit the VRAM wall before fps comes into consideration, and once you take SLI into consideration, you'll hit the VRAM limit in any future titles or at high res, before you start chugging because of lack of GPU computing power.

I just think Nvidia could've afforded to add the 4GB to the 680 upon release, given its price tag. The fact that the 670 released with 2GB as well and was nearly as powerful, was just a slap in the face to early 680 adopters like myself. After going from 3 7970s with 3GB, I didn't think I'd be using more than 2GB @ 2560x1440, but I was wrong. There are frequent occurrences in BF3 at Ultra 1440p that I get VRAM stutter, and when you're sitting on a $5K rig, it's a severe letdown.

If Nvidia hadn't released 4GB models of their cards, many people would've had no choice like myself but to switch to AMD or wait for a vendor to do it on their own. I just think it's laziness on their part or the need to pinch a penny or two. This would be understandable on a 660 level card, but not on the best they have. The GTX 690 is another example of this mistake. People are paying $1000 to $1200USD for a 690, and they're stuck with 2GB per GPU? It's laughable.
Omega
(17 items)
 
The Beast
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3930k C2 @ 4.9 Ghz ASUS Rampage IV Formula Quad SLI GTX TITAN 32GB DDR3 2133 Ripjaws Z CAS9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
256GB x2 Crucial M4 SSD RAID0 Samsung 840 500GB SSD Internal 1TB x 2 External USB 3.0 1.5TB + 2TB + 1TB + 3TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Burner Triple thick EK 360 Rad with D5 Vario & Raystor... Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Catleap 27" 2560x1440 LED LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa Coolermaster Silent Pro Gold 1200W Rosewill Thor v2 Logitech G500 
Audio
Logitech 5.1 Surround + Arctic 5.1 Surround Hea... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500k @4.7ghz Asus P8P67 WS Revolution XFX 7970 Black Edition x3 Tri-Fire 8GB DDR3 Gskill 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2TB External+128GB M4 SSD+64GB SSD+250GB WD External DVD Multi H212+ HSF Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer GD235HZ 120hz 3d 24" Logitech K120 Corsair TX850 + Thermaltake 850W Antec 900 
MouseAudio
Logitech G500 Logitech 5.1 Surround 
  hide details  
Reply
Omega
(17 items)
 
The Beast
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3930k C2 @ 4.9 Ghz ASUS Rampage IV Formula Quad SLI GTX TITAN 32GB DDR3 2133 Ripjaws Z CAS9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
256GB x2 Crucial M4 SSD RAID0 Samsung 840 500GB SSD Internal 1TB x 2 External USB 3.0 1.5TB + 2TB + 1TB + 3TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Burner Triple thick EK 360 Rad with D5 Vario & Raystor... Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Catleap 27" 2560x1440 LED LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Lycosa Coolermaster Silent Pro Gold 1200W Rosewill Thor v2 Logitech G500 
Audio
Logitech 5.1 Surround + Arctic 5.1 Surround Hea... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500k @4.7ghz Asus P8P67 WS Revolution XFX 7970 Black Edition x3 Tri-Fire 8GB DDR3 Gskill 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2TB External+128GB M4 SSD+64GB SSD+250GB WD External DVD Multi H212+ HSF Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer GD235HZ 120hz 3d 24" Logitech K120 Corsair TX850 + Thermaltake 850W Antec 900 
MouseAudio
Logitech G500 Logitech 5.1 Surround 
  hide details  
Reply
post #824 of 3604
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3t4lh34d View Post

That may be the case, but both the 7970 and Nvidia's SLI brethren are very close in regards to their MS and Frame time results, at least on the limited number of sites that have done a proper study on the matter.
bf3-beyond-16.gif
What I'm saying is, I wouldn't go Quad SLI with a 690 since you basically committing yourself to those 2GB per GPU for a significant amount of time. Unless you don't plan on turning around and selling the 690s after hitting a VRAM wall in a game, you're stuck with them for a while. I've already got 4GB 680s on Backorder to replace my 2GB 680s, but I may switch that to 670 4GB editions instead.
The latest iterations of GPUs from both camps have more than enough power to hit the VRAM wall before fps comes into consideration, and once you take SLI into consideration, you'll hit the VRAM limit in any future titles or at high res, before you start chugging because of lack of GPU computing power.
I just think Nvidia could've afforded to add the 4GB to the 680 upon release, given its price tag. The fact that the 670 released with 2GB as well and was nearly as powerful, was just a slap in the face to early 680 adopters like myself. After going from 3 7970s with 3GB, I didn't think I'd be using more than 2GB @ 2560x1440, but I was wrong. There are frequent occurrences in BF3 at Ultra 1440p that I get VRAM stutter, and when you're sitting on a $5K rig, it's a severe letdown.
If Nvidia hadn't released 4GB models of their cards, many people would've had no choice like myself but to switch to AMD or wait for a vendor to do it on their own. I just think it's laziness on their part or the need to pinch a penny or two. This would be understandable on a 660 level card, but not on the best they have. The GTX 690 is another example of this mistake. People are paying $1000 to $1200USD for a 690, and they're stuck with 2GB per GPU? It's laughable.

I respect your opinion and I agree with what you said regarding multiple monitors and the Nvidia VRAM choices.

I'm playing smoothly without micro stutter and feel the frame metering the 690 offers is awesome. It feels no different than my single 680 only almost twice faster.

Im going to look into metering a bit more, interesting graph results. Never gave it a second thought because I don't see any.

There is still uses where everything I posted above make it worth while albeit at some performance. Looking back at post I should have been more clear I meant not in every scenario.

There's the single 120 Hz monitors that do very well in SLI or single dual to provide the optimal 100 FPS avg for some great 120 Hz 2D or 3D Vision game play as in my case. 2GB VRAM at 1920x1080 is more than enough.

(Heck, even for the occasional over kill person on single monitor 60 Hz).

Other reason is limited space motherboards with only two or three PCI slots that can Quad where they could only SLI or TRI before, again at the cost of what you mentioned on multiple monitors.

Anyhoot don't want to derail from Heaven Benchmarks and over clocking. smile.gif
     
  hide details  
Reply
     
  hide details  
Reply
post #825 of 3604
there is also a "fix" for Nvidias pesky rule of SLI'ing same cards only. Meaning for those folks that only have two free/usable slots a 690 and 680/670 could be SLI'ed biggrin.gif Ta dah! Tri SLI.
Force1
(24 items)
 
Supa Troopa
(28 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon x5679 Xeon x5679 EVGA SR-2 Classified 3-Way SLi GTX Titan 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Force1 AVEXIR Green/White OCZ Vertex 4 Samsung 840 Pro Raid 0 WD Black Raid 0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Slim DVD-RW XPSC Raystorm Full Copper CPU Block XPSC Raystorm Full Copper CPU Block MIPS SR-2 Blocks 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
swiftech mcp35x2 Watercool MO-RA3 420 Core Radiator Copper Tubing Win 7 Ult x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
AOC 22" AOC 22" AOC 22" Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Dual Silverstone ST1500 Watt PSU's Custom Lanli PC-7077 with inverted SR-2 Mobo Tray Logitech G9 Integrated Optical 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Xeon x5650 EVGA x58 Classified EVGA GTX 480 EVGA GTX 480 
RAMRAMHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Gold Corsair XMS WD Caviar WD Caviar Black 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ Vertex 4 Pioneer Bluray RW EK HF Gold CPU Block GTS Stealth 280 Rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance PMP400 pump Lamptron FC5 Fan Controller Auquacomputer Auquatube Reservoir Enzotech Chipset Block 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
SR1 240 Rad Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit AOC e2243Fwk AOC e2243Fwk 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC e2243Fwk Razor Blackwidow Ultimate PC Power & Cooling MKIII 1200W Silentpower Coolermaster Storm Trooper 
MouseAudioAudioOther
Logitech G9x Soundblaster X-Fi Dell Altec Lansing 5.1 NVIDIA Shield 
  hide details  
Reply
Force1
(24 items)
 
Supa Troopa
(28 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon x5679 Xeon x5679 EVGA SR-2 Classified 3-Way SLi GTX Titan 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Force1 AVEXIR Green/White OCZ Vertex 4 Samsung 840 Pro Raid 0 WD Black Raid 0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Slim DVD-RW XPSC Raystorm Full Copper CPU Block XPSC Raystorm Full Copper CPU Block MIPS SR-2 Blocks 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
swiftech mcp35x2 Watercool MO-RA3 420 Core Radiator Copper Tubing Win 7 Ult x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
AOC 22" AOC 22" AOC 22" Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Dual Silverstone ST1500 Watt PSU's Custom Lanli PC-7077 with inverted SR-2 Mobo Tray Logitech G9 Integrated Optical 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Xeon x5650 EVGA x58 Classified EVGA GTX 480 EVGA GTX 480 
RAMRAMHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Gold Corsair XMS WD Caviar WD Caviar Black 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ Vertex 4 Pioneer Bluray RW EK HF Gold CPU Block GTS Stealth 280 Rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance PMP400 pump Lamptron FC5 Fan Controller Auquacomputer Auquatube Reservoir Enzotech Chipset Block 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
SR1 240 Rad Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit AOC e2243Fwk AOC e2243Fwk 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC e2243Fwk Razor Blackwidow Ultimate PC Power & Cooling MKIII 1200W Silentpower Coolermaster Storm Trooper 
MouseAudioAudioOther
Logitech G9x Soundblaster X-Fi Dell Altec Lansing 5.1 NVIDIA Shield 
  hide details  
Reply
post #826 of 3604
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpforce1 View Post

there is also a "fix" for Nvidias pesky rule of SLI'ing same cards only. Meaning for those folks that only have two free/usable slots a 690 and 680/670 could be SLI'ed biggrin.gif Ta dah! Tri SLI.
Really ? how ?
 
4x r290's
(9 items)
 
3x 7970's
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3930K 4.8Ghz offset ASUS X79 Rampage IV Extreme GTX 780 with EK waterblock GTX 780 with EK waterblock 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 780 with EK waterblock  Samsung 16GB (4x4gb) 2400Mhz 10-12-12-31-1t @ 1... 256GB Samsung 950 Pro 256GB Samsung 840 Pro 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
RX360, EX360, EX360, and 480 Rad's XSPC Raystorm CPU Block Dual boot (other unnamed OS) and Win8 Pro QNIX QX2710 27" 2560x1440 @ 112hz 
KeyboardPowerCase
Corsair K90 Corsair AX1200 Corsair 700D Modded w/ External Radiators 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K GA-Z77X-UD3H 4x R9 290's 8GB 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
1TB Hard Drive Win8 Corsair Dual PSU - AX1200 and HX650 Open Case 
Other
Thee 16x Risers and One 1x Riser 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930K 5Ghz Bench ASUS X79 Rampage IV Extreme 3x AMD 7970's w/ EK water blocks Samsung 16GB (4x4gb) 2400Mhz 10-12-12-31-1t @ 1... 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingMonitor
128GB Samsung 830  RX360, RX240, EX360 XSPC Raystorm CPU Block QNIX QX2710 27" 2560x1440 @ 114hz 
KeyboardPowerCase
Corsair K90 Corsair AX760i Corsair 700D Modded w/ External Radiators 
  hide details  
Reply
 
4x r290's
(9 items)
 
3x 7970's
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 3930K 4.8Ghz offset ASUS X79 Rampage IV Extreme GTX 780 with EK waterblock GTX 780 with EK waterblock 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
GTX 780 with EK waterblock  Samsung 16GB (4x4gb) 2400Mhz 10-12-12-31-1t @ 1... 256GB Samsung 950 Pro 256GB Samsung 840 Pro 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
RX360, EX360, EX360, and 480 Rad's XSPC Raystorm CPU Block Dual boot (other unnamed OS) and Win8 Pro QNIX QX2710 27" 2560x1440 @ 112hz 
KeyboardPowerCase
Corsair K90 Corsair AX1200 Corsair 700D Modded w/ External Radiators 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K GA-Z77X-UD3H 4x R9 290's 8GB 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
1TB Hard Drive Win8 Corsair Dual PSU - AX1200 and HX650 Open Case 
Other
Thee 16x Risers and One 1x Riser 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3930K 5Ghz Bench ASUS X79 Rampage IV Extreme 3x AMD 7970's w/ EK water blocks Samsung 16GB (4x4gb) 2400Mhz 10-12-12-31-1t @ 1... 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingMonitor
128GB Samsung 830  RX360, RX240, EX360 XSPC Raystorm CPU Block QNIX QX2710 27" 2560x1440 @ 114hz 
KeyboardPowerCase
Corsair K90 Corsair AX760i Corsair 700D Modded w/ External Radiators 
  hide details  
Reply
post #827 of 3604
updated
Project X
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3960X Asus Rampage IV Evga Titan in SLI G.Skill |2400 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Corsair Force GT SSD Swiftech MCP655 with TFC MONSTA Swiftech MCP350 with TFC X-Changer 480 Windows 7 
MonitorPowerCase
27' Asus PB278Q 1500 Watt PSU Mountain Mod Ascension 
  hide details  
Reply
Project X
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3960X Asus Rampage IV Evga Titan in SLI G.Skill |2400 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Corsair Force GT SSD Swiftech MCP655 with TFC MONSTA Swiftech MCP350 with TFC X-Changer 480 Windows 7 
MonitorPowerCase
27' Asus PB278Q 1500 Watt PSU Mountain Mod Ascension 
  hide details  
Reply
post #828 of 3604
Here`s My run. (not bad ehh?)



375
post #829 of 3604
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDMAN View Post

updated

I'm not real concerned about such things, but my 117.7/2966 is ranked below a guy with 111.2/2802.
X-Rig
(14 items)
 
Death Bomb
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-5960X Asus Rampage V Extreme 1502 EVGA Titan X EVGA Titan X 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G.Skill F4-3000C15Q-32GRK Samsung SM951 M.2 Samsung 850 Pro 512GB Pioneer BDR-2209 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
EKWB Blocks, Fans, and Pumps, HW Labs Black Ice... Windows 10 Pro Retail BenQ BL3201PH Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 
PowerMouse
EVGA 220-P2-1200-X1 Roccat Kone Pure Optical 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7-7700K De-lidded @ 5GHz Asus Strix Z270i Nvidia Titan Xp G. Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
2X Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 EK Supremacy EVO CPU. Titan Xp Full Cover w/Ba... Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit SeaSonic X750 
Case
Fractal Nano S 
  hide details  
Reply
X-Rig
(14 items)
 
Death Bomb
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
I7-5960X Asus Rampage V Extreme 1502 EVGA Titan X EVGA Titan X 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G.Skill F4-3000C15Q-32GRK Samsung SM951 M.2 Samsung 850 Pro 512GB Pioneer BDR-2209 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
EKWB Blocks, Fans, and Pumps, HW Labs Black Ice... Windows 10 Pro Retail BenQ BL3201PH Max Keyboard Nighthawk X8 
PowerMouse
EVGA 220-P2-1200-X1 Roccat Kone Pure Optical 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7-7700K De-lidded @ 5GHz Asus Strix Z270i Nvidia Titan Xp G. Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
2X Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 EK Supremacy EVO CPU. Titan Xp Full Cover w/Ba... Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit SeaSonic X750 
Case
Fractal Nano S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #830 of 3604
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNOE View Post

Really ? how ?

SLI Two Different Cards. Has to be same series of card though (i.e. both 600 or both 500 etc.). I was thinking about doing it on my x58 classified setup with a 690 and 680 but the VRAM limitation on the 690 is hindering that because I play in surround frown.gif
Force1
(24 items)
 
Supa Troopa
(28 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon x5679 Xeon x5679 EVGA SR-2 Classified 3-Way SLi GTX Titan 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Force1 AVEXIR Green/White OCZ Vertex 4 Samsung 840 Pro Raid 0 WD Black Raid 0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Slim DVD-RW XPSC Raystorm Full Copper CPU Block XPSC Raystorm Full Copper CPU Block MIPS SR-2 Blocks 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
swiftech mcp35x2 Watercool MO-RA3 420 Core Radiator Copper Tubing Win 7 Ult x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
AOC 22" AOC 22" AOC 22" Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Dual Silverstone ST1500 Watt PSU's Custom Lanli PC-7077 with inverted SR-2 Mobo Tray Logitech G9 Integrated Optical 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Xeon x5650 EVGA x58 Classified EVGA GTX 480 EVGA GTX 480 
RAMRAMHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Gold Corsair XMS WD Caviar WD Caviar Black 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ Vertex 4 Pioneer Bluray RW EK HF Gold CPU Block GTS Stealth 280 Rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance PMP400 pump Lamptron FC5 Fan Controller Auquacomputer Auquatube Reservoir Enzotech Chipset Block 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
SR1 240 Rad Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit AOC e2243Fwk AOC e2243Fwk 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC e2243Fwk Razor Blackwidow Ultimate PC Power & Cooling MKIII 1200W Silentpower Coolermaster Storm Trooper 
MouseAudioAudioOther
Logitech G9x Soundblaster X-Fi Dell Altec Lansing 5.1 NVIDIA Shield 
  hide details  
Reply
Force1
(24 items)
 
Supa Troopa
(28 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Xeon x5679 Xeon x5679 EVGA SR-2 Classified 3-Way SLi GTX Titan 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Force1 AVEXIR Green/White OCZ Vertex 4 Samsung 840 Pro Raid 0 WD Black Raid 0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Slim DVD-RW XPSC Raystorm Full Copper CPU Block XPSC Raystorm Full Copper CPU Block MIPS SR-2 Blocks 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
swiftech mcp35x2 Watercool MO-RA3 420 Core Radiator Copper Tubing Win 7 Ult x64 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
AOC 22" AOC 22" AOC 22" Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Dual Silverstone ST1500 Watt PSU's Custom Lanli PC-7077 with inverted SR-2 Mobo Tray Logitech G9 Integrated Optical 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Xeon x5650 EVGA x58 Classified EVGA GTX 480 EVGA GTX 480 
RAMRAMHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Gold Corsair XMS WD Caviar WD Caviar Black 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ Vertex 4 Pioneer Bluray RW EK HF Gold CPU Block GTS Stealth 280 Rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance PMP400 pump Lamptron FC5 Fan Controller Auquacomputer Auquatube Reservoir Enzotech Chipset Block 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
SR1 240 Rad Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit AOC e2243Fwk AOC e2243Fwk 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC e2243Fwk Razor Blackwidow Ultimate PC Power & Cooling MKIII 1200W Silentpower Coolermaster Storm Trooper 
MouseAudioAudioOther
Logitech G9x Soundblaster X-Fi Dell Altec Lansing 5.1 NVIDIA Shield 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Software and Discussion › [OFFICIAL] Top 30 Heaven Benchmark 4.0 Scores