Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Software and Discussion › [OFFICIAL] HWiNFO/32/64 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] HWiNFO/32/64 Thread - Page 2

post #11 of 1625
HWinfo is absolutely brilliant. Best monitoring tool I have come across. thumb.gif
post #12 of 1625
Thread Starter 
Thanks smile.gif
post #13 of 1625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumak View Post

Thanks smile.gif

Can this be used with the LCD display on a G15 keyboard smile.gif
I Like Smileys :)
(16 items)
 
Sony Vaio 1512
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K 4.6GHz Asus P8P67 Pro Bios 3207 MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Ripjaws-X 16GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
80GB Intel & 128GB 830  2 x WD640 Caviar Black LG DVD-RW Noctua NH-D14  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 HP 64bit Acer 5906x1080 3D Logitech G15 Corsair TX850W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Logitec G700 Razer Goliathus Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 Headset 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel® Core™ i5-3210M Laptop  HD 4000 Corsair Vengeance 8GB  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 250GB DVD Multi Windows 8 15.5 inch display (1366 x 768) 
Keyboard
LED Back lit 
  hide details  
Reply
I Like Smileys :)
(16 items)
 
Sony Vaio 1512
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K 4.6GHz Asus P8P67 Pro Bios 3207 MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Ripjaws-X 16GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
80GB Intel & 128GB 830  2 x WD640 Caviar Black LG DVD-RW Noctua NH-D14  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 HP 64bit Acer 5906x1080 3D Logitech G15 Corsair TX850W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Logitec G700 Razer Goliathus Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 Headset 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel® Core™ i5-3210M Laptop  HD 4000 Corsair Vengeance 8GB  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 250GB DVD Multi Windows 8 15.5 inch display (1366 x 768) 
Keyboard
LED Back lit 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 1625
Thread Starter 
Yes. Just make sure you have the LG LCD software running, then open Sensors -> Configure and select which values to show on LCD and their positions.
Alternatively you can use LCDHost (later versions have support of HWiNFO) for an even better experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHILEE5 View Post

Can this be used with the LCD display on a G15 keyboard smile.gif
post #15 of 1625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumak View Post

Yes. Just make sure you have the LG LCD software running, then open Sensors -> Configure and select which values to show on LCD and their positions.
Alternatively you can use LCDHost (later versions have support of HWiNFO) for an even better experience.

Nice one smile.gif
I'll look into it thumb.gif
I Like Smileys :)
(16 items)
 
Sony Vaio 1512
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K 4.6GHz Asus P8P67 Pro Bios 3207 MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Ripjaws-X 16GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
80GB Intel & 128GB 830  2 x WD640 Caviar Black LG DVD-RW Noctua NH-D14  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 HP 64bit Acer 5906x1080 3D Logitech G15 Corsair TX850W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Logitec G700 Razer Goliathus Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 Headset 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel® Core™ i5-3210M Laptop  HD 4000 Corsair Vengeance 8GB  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 250GB DVD Multi Windows 8 15.5 inch display (1366 x 768) 
Keyboard
LED Back lit 
  hide details  
Reply
I Like Smileys :)
(16 items)
 
Sony Vaio 1512
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K 4.6GHz Asus P8P67 Pro Bios 3207 MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G Ripjaws-X 16GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
80GB Intel & 128GB 830  2 x WD640 Caviar Black LG DVD-RW Noctua NH-D14  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 HP 64bit Acer 5906x1080 3D Logitech G15 Corsair TX850W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Logitec G700 Razer Goliathus Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 Headset 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel® Core™ i5-3210M Laptop  HD 4000 Corsair Vengeance 8GB  
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 250GB DVD Multi Windows 8 15.5 inch display (1366 x 768) 
Keyboard
LED Back lit 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 1625
Great to have you here mate, I use your monitor every day of my life and really love it.
post #17 of 1625
+Rep buddy, love this program!

This feature rules:
212
post #18 of 1625
The max clock speed of my CPU is all over the place in HWiNFO after playing a game. The highest the clock speed should ever get is 3507 MHz (167 x 21) which is my Prime95 blend/IBT/HCI stable overclock. As you can see HWiNFO shows that some of the cores are clocking higher, one of them at 4271 MHz. blinksmiley.gif

197

Tmonitor shows the processor's correct idle and load clock speeds without the spikes that HWiNFO displayed.

181
Edited by Derp - 5/29/12 at 9:04pm
post #19 of 1625
Thread Starter 
I'm aware of this issue happening sometimes on certain CPUs. Which CPU do you have, is that the Core i7 920 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post

The max clock speed of my CPU is all over the place in HWiNFO after playing a game. The highest the clock speed should ever get is 3507 MHz (167 x 21) which is my Prime95 blend/IBT/HCI stable overclock. As you can see HWiNFO shows that some of the cores are clocking higher, one of them at 4271 MHz. blinksmiley.gif
197
Tmonitor shows the processor's correct idle and load clock speeds without the spikes that HWiNFO displayed.
181
post #20 of 1625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumak View Post

I'm aware of this issue happening sometimes on certain CPUs. Which CPU do you have, is that the Core i7 920 ?

Yes, i7 920 C0.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Software and Discussion › [OFFICIAL] HWiNFO/32/64 Thread