Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [VG 24/7]SimCity WILL NOT require always-on connection, no mod support at launch
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[VG 24/7]SimCity WILL NOT require always-on connection, no mod support at launch - Page 6

post #51 of 85
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ant View Post

Nice response, your obviously an intelligent one.

Sorry, but what gave you the assumption that I had any intention of discussing the semantics/context/generally used way of expressing the act of "file sharing" that I used?

Nor do I wish to discuss your reasoning for being sympathetic towards those who "file share" the game, especially when those talks are pretty much not permitted here and worthy of getting threads closed.

Would you like for the thread to be closed?

Also you spelled "you're" incorrectly tongue.gif
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
post #52 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

It doesn't need a constant internet connection, that's the point you see.
Step1: Use your galaxy S2 to tether your laptop
Step 2: Start game
Step 3: Untether
Step 4: ???????
Step 5: High Tech Industry/Profit!

you said it, not me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

What part of the title stating that constant internet connection not being required and the quotes that say internet drops will not mean you cant play, leads you to believe that you require a constant internet conection or you cant play?
By that logic, Steam is also "always on DRM"....
The principle of what, exactly?

If I need an internet connection to START the game, thats 1 step away from constant connection, and it might as well be a constant connection. The user is still screwed if there is no connection at the launch of the game.

Yes, steam is "always on" DRM. It's already been established that unless you go into "offline" mode first you are unable to play because "could not connect to the steam network" when selecting "offline mode" after a cold boot w/no network. I cannot predict when my cable company will have an outage.

The principle:

I paid for a game, I should be able to play it whenever, and wherever the hay eel lock lock I want too.

Since I disagree with this practice(I don't care who does it), I will not be purchasing the game, just like I didn't purchase ME3(different reasons), nor will I purchase D3 (same reason).

I pay for it, it's mine (limited to 5 activations or whatever) and I should NEVER need to be connected to the internet to play a game, PC or next gen console.

We vote with our wallets. I get one vote (or 3 or 4 like with D2:LoD, lost and purchased the game multiple times, w3, the sims, sims 2, sim city, spore ect) and I am a minority. My vote will be overwhelmed by everyone elses, and the gaming market will continue to move forward with these draconian DRM schemes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ant View Post

No, they do not use torrents. They use direct download.

Both steam and origin have the capability to peer network if you chose.
Edited by Nocturin - 3/29/12 at 10:01am
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
post #53 of 85
Thread Starter 
*sigh*
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy 
We can sign in to Origin offline to access offline portions of games like BF3 already so I see no reason at all why it doesn't apply here.

At no point does the article say "you need internet to start the game", it says you need Origin to start playing.

Origin operates in an offline mode too. If you're offline, you can still access your Origin account/game library so you can "start playing".

After all the article says:
Quote:
EA has since clarified to GameSpy Origin was only required in ordee to “start playing the game,” even if it wasn’t the service players purchased it from.

Origin != Internet.

Origin = Origin.

Internet = Internet.



I really dont see what the fuss is about tbh......seems like people are reading between lines that aren't even there.

The clarification obviously requires clarification for some people tongue.gif

Funny enough, I had no problems getting into Origins offline mode after a cold boot.

I only made that first suggestion with the Galaxy S2 because I didn't even know Origin had an offline mode till I tested it just today.

Good luck with the "Steam is always on DRM" argument though lol. I'm not even touching that one.

Given that it's usually the die hard Steam supporters that hate always on DRM more than anything tongue.gif
Edited by GrizzleBoy - 3/29/12 at 10:06am
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
post #54 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturin View Post

you said it, not me.
If I need an internet connection to START the game, thats 1 step away from constant connection, and it might as well be a constant connection. The user is still screwed if there is no connection at the launch of the game.
Yes, steam is "always on" DRM. It's already been established that unless you go into "offline" mode first you are unable to play because "could not connect to the steam network" when selecting "offline mode" after a cold boot w/no network. I cannot predict when my cable company will have an outage.
The principle:
I paid for a game, I should be able to play it whenever, and wherever the hay eel lock lock I want too.
Since I disagree with this practice(I don't care who does it), I will not be purchasing the game, just like I didn't purchase ME3(different reasons), nor will I purchase D3 (same reason).
I pay for it, it's mine (limited to 5 activations or whatever) and I should NEVER need to be connected to the internet to play a game, PC or next gen console.
We vote with our wallets. I get one vote (or 3 or 4 like with D2:LoD, lost and purchased the game multiple times, w3, the sims, sims 2, sim city, spore ect) and I am a minority. My vote will be overwhelmed by everyone elses, and the gaming market will continue to move forward with these draconian DRM schemes.
Both steam and origin have the capability to peer network if you chose.

Do you use Steam to play games?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K Biostar TP67B+ XFX HD5750 1GB 2x4GB DDR3 Corsair 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
60GB OCZ SSD, 2x160GB HDD RAID0, 500GB+500GB+1.5TB Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung SyncMaster 930B Antec SmartPower 450w 
Case
Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K Biostar TP67B+ XFX HD5750 1GB 2x4GB DDR3 Corsair 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
60GB OCZ SSD, 2x160GB HDD RAID0, 500GB+500GB+1.5TB Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung SyncMaster 930B Antec SmartPower 450w 
Case
Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #55 of 85
*le double sigh*
Quote:
Earlier today, Joystiq and other outlets which attended previews of the title during GDC, were reporting EA said the game would require an “always-on connection” to Origin in order to not only play the game’s multiplayer, but because of player impact on the game’s global economy.

EA has since clarified to GameSpy Origin was only required in ordee to “start playing the game,” even if it wasn’t the service players purchased it from. Players will also not be kicked out of the game should they lose internet service.

"Start playing the game" is pretty darn vague if you ask me.

Start playing =!= activation.
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
post #56 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyladouche View Post

Do you use Steam to play games?

Unfortunately, yes.
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
post #57 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturin View Post

Unfortunately, yes.

This is the exact same thing.

I think I said it before--I am on board in principle--if you're not playing a MP game, why the heck should you need to talk to a mothership to play a game you purchased.

But does it really matter outside of the principle? If the service isn't intruding your privacy, harvesting data on you, then what does it matter? Other than the inconvenience to some people who don't have net access at the specific time they want to play a game--which is an increasingly small and dwindling population (though not zero)--it's a silly point to get worked up about, especially when we're already playing games that require the exact same service, only called something different.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K Biostar TP67B+ XFX HD5750 1GB 2x4GB DDR3 Corsair 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
60GB OCZ SSD, 2x160GB HDD RAID0, 500GB+500GB+1.5TB Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung SyncMaster 930B Antec SmartPower 450w 
Case
Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K Biostar TP67B+ XFX HD5750 1GB 2x4GB DDR3 Corsair 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
60GB OCZ SSD, 2x160GB HDD RAID0, 500GB+500GB+1.5TB Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung SyncMaster 930B Antec SmartPower 450w 
Case
Antec 900 
  hide details  
Reply
post #58 of 85
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturin View Post

*le double sigh*
Quote:
Earlier today, Joystiq and other outlets which attended previews of the title during GDC, were reporting EA said the game would require an “always-on connection” to Origin in order to not only play the game’s multiplayer, but because of player impact on the game’s global economy.
EA has since clarified to GameSpy Origin was only required in ordee to “start playing the game,” even if it wasn’t the service players purchased it from. Players will also not be kicked out of the game should they lose internet service.
"Start playing the game" is pretty darn vague if you ask me.
Start playing =!= activation.

The fact remains that Origin =! Internet.

Therefore, the article states that Origin is required to start playing the game. Origin has offline mode.

Therefore, Origin can be accessed offline.

Therefore, you can "start playing the game" offline.

Therefore, the article does not say that internet is required to start playing the game.

Origin = Origin.

Internet = Internet.

Therefore, Origin != Internet.

Therefore the article is not stating you need internet to start playing.

Therefore, it is not always on DRM.

Therefore, therefore, heretheretoforehitherandthere.

/mojo jojo
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
post #59 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyladouche View Post

This is the exact same thing.
I think I said it before--I am on board in principle--if you're not playing a MP game, why the heck should you need to talk to a mothership to play a game you purchased.
But does it really matter outside of the principle? If the service isn't intruding your privacy, harvesting data on you, then what does it matter? Other than the inconvenience to some people who don't have net access at the specific time they want to play a game--which is an increasingly small and dwindling population (though not zero)--it's a silly point to get worked up about, especially when we're already playing games that require the exact same service, only called something different.

I agree most copiously.

Although,
If we don't stand up for a principle that we believe in (yes I know my voice on the internet has no weight), then what's the point of believing in anything?

(Was if you who said that you hunt down and investigate hackers/suspects in BF3 relentlessly?)

I think part of the reason I get so up in arms about it is I used to be one of those individuals.

Have you ever read a book called Ender's Game?

The political system portrayed in the book is controlled mostly by bloggers and internet folk. Maybe one day we'll have a similar system, and then me and my soapbox will be waiting on a corner attempting to protect one of my passions. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

The fact remains that Origin =! Internet.
Therefore, the article states that Origin is required to start playing the game. Origin has offline mode.
Therefore, Origin can be accessed offline.
Therefore, you can "start playing the game" offline.
Therefore, the article does not say that internet is required to start playing the game.
Origin = Origin.
Internet = Internet.
Therefore, Origin != Internet.
Therefore the article is not stating you need internet to start playing.
Therefore, it is not always on DRM.
Therefore, therefore, heretheretoforehitherandthere.
/mojo jojo

Replace all of your "Therefore" with "theoretically" and we can agree. Right now there's not enough information to make a judgement. I've had a bad day, apologies for arguing incessantly. Arguing over semantics is just that ded horse i beat up for the 3rd time today.

*eats a Doritos' taco*
Edited by Nocturin - 3/29/12 at 10:24am
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Transplant
(11 items)
 
To be a NAS
(13 items)
 
Death Kühler
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
965BE GA-78LMT-S2P MSI TFIII 7950 Corsair Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Noctua NH-D14 Win7 Pro FX2490HD 
PowerCaseMouse
Seasonic X660 Antec Three Hundred Saitek Rat 7 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Gateway GM5072 AMD HD5550 2.0 Gb 
Hard DriveMonitorKeyboardPower
Seagate Barracuda 500Gb Samsung FX2490 MS Keyboard 3000 300w generic 
Mouse
MS Intellipoint 3000 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2500k GigaByte Z68M-D2H-B3 MSI 560 Ti TFIII Corsair Vengance 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Antec Khuler 920 Win7 HP Samsung FX2490 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Keyboard 3000 Seasonic X-660 Antec Three Hundred Microsoft Mouse 3000 
Mouse PadAudio
None - Blue Track baby Senn HD428 
  hide details  
Reply
post #60 of 85
If it is tied to Origin I won't buy it.
SBD:
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770k Gigabyte ga-z77x-up4 tb EVGA GTX 980 SC 32GB G.SKILL Trident X F3-1600C7Q-32GTX  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD Western Digtal 2TB RE4 Plextor 24x DL Burner ThermalTake Water 2.0 Extreme 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit Acer XB270HU 2560x1440, IPS-type panel, 144hz, ... EIZO FG2421 1920x1080 VA 120Hz QuickFire Cherry Blue 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Lepa G1000 1kw Corsair 550D Logitech G400 Roccat Taito 
AudioAudio
Xonar Essence ST Niles SI-275 Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
SBD:
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-3770k Gigabyte ga-z77x-up4 tb EVGA GTX 980 SC 32GB G.SKILL Trident X F3-1600C7Q-32GTX  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD Western Digtal 2TB RE4 Plextor 24x DL Burner ThermalTake Water 2.0 Extreme 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit Acer XB270HU 2560x1440, IPS-type panel, 144hz, ... EIZO FG2421 1920x1080 VA 120Hz QuickFire Cherry Blue 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Lepa G1000 1kw Corsair 550D Logitech G400 Roccat Taito 
AudioAudio
Xonar Essence ST Niles SI-275 Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [VG 24/7]SimCity WILL NOT require always-on connection, no mod support at launch