Alright, so after quite a hiatus, we are back, making more progress on DAD.
Thus far today, we have acquired and screwed in the standoffs to attatch the motherboard to the plexi-glass. Sure enough this was enough to hold the mb up when the plex-glass is held vertically. We then went ahead and put on the GTX 560Ti. There was a fear that this would not hold by itself on the motherboard, but sure enough it stands!
Motherboard and GPU standing upright on the plexi-glass alongside newly cut H80 hole!
This is what is left of our to-do list:
1. Get longer screws for h80 to go through plexi, fan, and into radiator
2. Get longer screws for hdd and ssd
3. figure out how to mount psu (most likely with the use of multiple wall brackets)
4. jigsaw/hacksaw for cpu cutout and fan controller
5. Make holes to route sata and power cables underneath the plexi-glass.
5. mount plexi-glass onto wall...wood cutouts, paint them (wood) black.
I am hoping to go out and get all of the remaining parts that we need, so that we can finish this up in the next few days!
I was also thinking about Mod of the month, Do you think this has a chance?
Rocking and rolling along! Edited by benpack101 - 4/22/12 at 12:27pm