Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD - General › going for amd
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

going for amd - Page 11

post #101 of 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr one View Post

ok... for now i think it would be perfect to buy maybe B plan biggrin.gif but im thinking to get better mobo for 775 maybe then, because this one is big piese of junk, i think you saw my other thread about problems i get with this setup? smile.gif
right here
quad cost from second hands more than that new amd biggrin.gif

You dare to OC with such a MB? redface.gif I think it is your MB that causes the problem. Any way, your current MB is the reason why you go for plan B. smile.gif

Plan C: (you indeed think about this?)
buy a better 775MB and AMD6850 GPU for 270UD$. But such system is not upgradable. Because 775 MBs are out of the picture already,
someOverClock
(12 items)
 
For my mom
(4 items)
 
travel laptop
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHz Asrock 990FX Extreme3 Sapphire HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex3 120GB SSD western digits GELID Tranquillo version 2 windows 7 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
iiyama Prolite E2407HDS 2ms resp. time Corsair Builder CX500 Sharkoon Vaya Logitech 2.1  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel dual core E5200 @ 3GHz ASUS P5QL-CM 4GB DDR2 @ 800 my old 160GB Toshiba NB HD 
CPU
lenovo x61 
  hide details  
Reply
someOverClock
(12 items)
 
For my mom
(4 items)
 
travel laptop
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHz Asrock 990FX Extreme3 Sapphire HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex3 120GB SSD western digits GELID Tranquillo version 2 windows 7 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
iiyama Prolite E2407HDS 2ms resp. time Corsair Builder CX500 Sharkoon Vaya Logitech 2.1  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel dual core E5200 @ 3GHz ASUS P5QL-CM 4GB DDR2 @ 800 my old 160GB Toshiba NB HD 
CPU
lenovo x61 
  hide details  
Reply
post #102 of 110
Pland D(best blan) Get an i5 2500k and asrock estreme 3 cheap enthusiast board tongue.gif
post #103 of 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr one View Post

i dont have so much to spend biggrin.gif im getting from my job so much that its barely enough for living biggrin.gif and u talking about that kind of BIG throwing of money for parts biggrin.gif

sooooo you would rather spend your 250 or so hard earned dollars on something that will perform the same as if you were to just grab an HD6850 or somthing?
lol your not making sense, the upgrade itch has you in a bad place man, your not thinking straight....

o well, i wish you luck dude.
 
Fatal1ty 990fx
(14 items)
 
Old parts
(0 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k @ 5.1Ghz 24/7 Asus Maximus IV GENE Z/GEN 3 Sapphire HD6950 Toxic 1536SP G.skill F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL @ 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Series Corsair H-100 Windows 7 x64 Asus VE247H 
PowerCase
Seasonic Platinum 1000 Watt LOL. case... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X3 740 Fatality 990fx Professional Sapphire HD6950 G.Skill F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Oldy Festive winter air powered Hyper 212+ Windows 8 Asus 24'' 
PowerCase
Antec 650 True Power NEW Who uses a case 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Fatal1ty 990fx
(14 items)
 
Old parts
(0 items)
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k @ 5.1Ghz 24/7 Asus Maximus IV GENE Z/GEN 3 Sapphire HD6950 Toxic 1536SP G.skill F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL @ 2133 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 Series Corsair H-100 Windows 7 x64 Asus VE247H 
PowerCase
Seasonic Platinum 1000 Watt LOL. case... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X3 740 Fatality 990fx Professional Sapphire HD6950 G.Skill F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Seagate Oldy Festive winter air powered Hyper 212+ Windows 8 Asus 24'' 
PowerCase
Antec 650 True Power NEW Who uses a case 
  hide details  
Reply
post #104 of 110
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyreal View Post

sooooo you would rather spend your 250 or so hard earned dollars on something that will perform the same as if you were to just grab an HD6850 or somthing?
lol your not making sense, the upgrade itch has you in a bad place man, your not thinking straight....
o well, i wish you luck dude.

so you say go grab only gpu and its all? but as you see im having troubles with my mobo now, and realy big problems smile.gif
post #105 of 110
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by litlit View Post

You dare to OC with such a MB? redface.gif I think it is your MB that causes the problem. Any way, your current MB is the reason why you go for plan B. smile.gif
Plan C: (you indeed think about this?)
buy a better 775MB and AMD6850 GPU for 270UD$. But such system is not upgradable. Because 775 MBs are out of the picture already,

yeah i tried and results are crappy smile.gif



And btw buys, im thinking as ironman said to get this kit and already made a cart
http://www.electronics.balticmart.eu/index.php?page=my_cart&hl=lt_LT
and talking with that shop consultant about payment and so on smile.gif maybe getting some price drops biggrin.gif
Edited by mr one - 4/5/12 at 2:21am
post #106 of 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr one View Post

yeah i tried and results are crappy smile.gif
And btw buys, im thinking as ironman said to get this kit and already made a cart
http://www.electronics.balticmart.eu/index.php?page=my_cart&hl=lt_LT
and talking with that shop consultant about payment and so on smile.gif maybe getting some price drops biggrin.gif

OK then. Good luck with your new components. smile.gif
someOverClock
(12 items)
 
For my mom
(4 items)
 
travel laptop
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHz Asrock 990FX Extreme3 Sapphire HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex3 120GB SSD western digits GELID Tranquillo version 2 windows 7 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
iiyama Prolite E2407HDS 2ms resp. time Corsair Builder CX500 Sharkoon Vaya Logitech 2.1  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel dual core E5200 @ 3GHz ASUS P5QL-CM 4GB DDR2 @ 800 my old 160GB Toshiba NB HD 
CPU
lenovo x61 
  hide details  
Reply
someOverClock
(12 items)
 
For my mom
(4 items)
 
travel laptop
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHz Asrock 990FX Extreme3 Sapphire HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex3 120GB SSD western digits GELID Tranquillo version 2 windows 7 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
iiyama Prolite E2407HDS 2ms resp. time Corsair Builder CX500 Sharkoon Vaya Logitech 2.1  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel dual core E5200 @ 3GHz ASUS P5QL-CM 4GB DDR2 @ 800 my old 160GB Toshiba NB HD 
CPU
lenovo x61 
  hide details  
Reply
post #107 of 110
Thread Starter 
but still thinking because i looked in 6 or 7 shops, and each other had its own pluses, one doing some stuff like for customers giving some really low and sexy prices, other have low prices but shipping very long, other has a fast shiping but staff has big minus because dont know about pc parts almost anything biggrin.gif
also was thinking about maybe stop for a little while cpu block gonna be finished smile.gif ( im trying to make one)
post #108 of 110
after purchase service is most important. Remember this for online shopping. smile.gif
someOverClock
(12 items)
 
For my mom
(4 items)
 
travel laptop
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHz Asrock 990FX Extreme3 Sapphire HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex3 120GB SSD western digits GELID Tranquillo version 2 windows 7 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
iiyama Prolite E2407HDS 2ms resp. time Corsair Builder CX500 Sharkoon Vaya Logitech 2.1  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel dual core E5200 @ 3GHz ASUS P5QL-CM 4GB DDR2 @ 800 my old 160GB Toshiba NB HD 
CPU
lenovo x61 
  hide details  
Reply
someOverClock
(12 items)
 
For my mom
(4 items)
 
travel laptop
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4GHz Asrock 990FX Extreme3 Sapphire HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex3 120GB SSD western digits GELID Tranquillo version 2 windows 7 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
iiyama Prolite E2407HDS 2ms resp. time Corsair Builder CX500 Sharkoon Vaya Logitech 2.1  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel dual core E5200 @ 3GHz ASUS P5QL-CM 4GB DDR2 @ 800 my old 160GB Toshiba NB HD 
CPU
lenovo x61 
  hide details  
Reply
post #109 of 110
I5 2500k do it!
post #110 of 110
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projector View Post

I5 2500k do it!

no i5 because then i need to eat my shoes whole month biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by litlit View Post

after purchase service is most important. Remember this for online shopping. smile.gif

trusted shop smile.gif i had brought items from them smile.gif
and that same shop failed because they didnt called for the items im planing to purchase.... going to another i think
if someone has some thoughts about this setup im thinking to buy tell a word biggrin.gif
maybe something from that setup needs to be changed? biggrin.gif

how to remowe thread? because bank rejected my shopping items and its not going anymore for amd.....
Edited by mr one - 4/10/12 at 2:22pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD - General
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD - General › going for amd