Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › EC1 eVo black
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EC1 eVo black - Page 15

post #141 of 219
I'm not getting any acceleration on my Hayate. Tested in CSS and CSGO
post #142 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by f0rld View Post

Hey, im just asking a quick question. Does hyperglide have glides for Zowie ec series? I haven't found them yet anywhere on the internet.
I use hyperglides for IME 3.0 currently and even though i have been using them for 3 months now, they are just perfect. Im very satisfied and I will never switch hyperglides to another mouseskate brand.

Nopp they dont.
Zowie sells the original Zowie skates though.
Corepad once are the worst feat possible for EC ;O sandpaper.
post #143 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by end0rphine View Post

I'm not getting any acceleration on my Hayate. Tested in CSS and CSGO

Alright, well, ill test it again when i get my QcK+, if mine still has it, i guess i got a lemon tongue.gif
post #144 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

Nopp they dont.
Zowie sells the original Zowie skates though.
Corepad once are the worst feat possible for EC ;O sandpaper.

Ok. Are Corepad and Zowie himself the only brands that makes mouseskates for Zowie ec? I mean if people don't give "thumbs up" for Zowie's mouseskates i likelihood stay away from zowie ec evo, even tho I have always loved Zowie's ec series (original ec series and now evo).
post #145 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by f0rld View Post

Ok. Are Corepad and Zowie himself the only brands that makes mouseskates for Zowie ec? I mean if people don't give "thumbs up" for Zowie's mouseskates i likelihood stay away from zowie ec evo, even tho I have always loved Zowie's ec series (original ec series and now evo).

As far as I know, but here in sweden its only hyperglide and corepad skatez (Cept for the mouse manufacturers), can't speak for other feet manufacturers in US etc.

As far as I know people love the EC feet and are happy with the feet you can buy from zowie.
post #146 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivity View Post

As far as I know, but here in sweden its only hyperglide and corepad skatez (Cept for the mouse manufacturers), can't speak for other feet manufacturers in US etc.
As far as I know people love the EC feet and are happy with the feet you can buy from zowie.

Ok thanks for relatively fast response. I will try zowie's own skates when i order zowie ec2 evo too.
post #147 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by f0rld View Post

Ok thanks for relatively fast response. I will try zowie's own skates when i order zowie ec2 evo too.

you get an extra set when you buy the mouse, least i did with my ec1 evo
post #148 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axaion View Post

you get an extra set when you buy the mouse, least i did with my ec1 evo
I hope i get too from finnish online store.
post #149 of 219
Im sending mine back, not because of faults or anything, its just too damn tiny for me, for reference my hands are 18cm from the middle finger to the base of my wrist.
post #150 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axaion View Post

Im sending mine back, not because of faults or anything, its just too damn tiny for me, for reference my hands are 18cm from the middle finger to the base of my wrist.

From red line to green line 18cm? I consider my hands rather small, almost female-ish and I have 19cm from green to red. Maybe you have short but massive hands, which makes the mice to narrw and low to you?

I wonder, because I'm about to order an eVo. As far as I know the EC1 is like a Deathadder. I have a DA and it's great, but when I grab the AM I feel like the slightly smaller mouse feels more comfortable, which why I am aiming at the EC2 eVo.
Now I am a bit confused again, but I guess it is just your personal preference and no matter how large or small you hands are you probably need a very large palm grip mouse?

By the way, are you sending it to the retailer you purchased it from, or did you buy it from Zowiegear.dk and are sending it back there?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › EC1 eVo black