Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › EC1 eVo black
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

EC1 eVo black - Page 10

post #91 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by resis View Post

But you say eVo click feels lighter than AM, right?

yes.
post #92 of 219
That is some good news already. Is it similar to CM Storm Spawn somehow (if you used one)?
post #93 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axaion View Post

Eh, found a review, but its in Korean i think..
Good amount of pictures however!
http://www.tyloogaming.com/thread-30671-1-1.html
Google translate here; http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tyloogaming.com%2Fthread-30671-1-1.html

It's not Korean, it's Chinese. Night-Flying is the most famous hardware/gaming gear reviewer in China. smile.gif
post #94 of 219
noticed, but i cba to edit again
post #95 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNR View Post

It's not Korean, it's Chinese. Night-Flying is the most famous hardware/gaming gear reviewer in China. smile.gif

Saw his review on pcwaishe a week or two ago.

Was the screw stripped or did you change the driver/type? (I can't tell)
post #96 of 219
Looking forward o trying this out. Been using ms3.0 for like 9 years :O. The one I have now has paint warn off where my fingers go. Never bit on buying an EC one before because I'm not a fan of prediction.

I disliked the deathadder because it would get warm (no, not from my hand) and something about it was not comfortable. Mainly the fact I couldn't grip the right side well enough due to a slight |_\ shape.
Edited by Koova - 4/11/12 at 8:42pm
Box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k Asus p67 Pro Gigabyte Radeon 6950 2gb 8gb Gskill 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DrivePower
WD 500gb 7200rpm Sata2 Asus DVD-rw Corsair 800w 
  hide details  
Reply
Box
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k Asus p67 Pro Gigabyte Radeon 6950 2gb 8gb Gskill 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DrivePower
WD 500gb 7200rpm Sata2 Asus DVD-rw Corsair 800w 
  hide details  
Reply
post #97 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koova View Post

Looking forward o trying this out. Been using ms3.0 for like 9 years :O. The one I have now has paint warn off where my fingers go. Never bit on buying an EC one before because I'm not a fan of prediction.
I disliked the deathadder because it would get warm (no, not from my hand) and something about it was not comfortable. Mainly the fact I couldn't grip the right side well enough due to a slight |_\ shape.

Yeah, same problems as i had with the DA, such a shame, cause the sensor is flawless really after tapefix
post #98 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axaion View Post

Yeah, same problems as i had with the DA, such a shame, cause the sensor is flawless really after tapefix

High lift off isn't a "flaw" though. wink.gif

Understandable preference of course.
post #99 of 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axaion View Post

Yeah, same problems as i had with the DA, such a shame, cause the sensor is flawless really after tapefix

Can't say it's a flaw, it's a preference, like skylit above me said. I don't have my DA tapefix'd and it doesn't hinder my performance at all.

edit: What did i originally type 0.o
post #100 of 219
I have 1-2 mm with my 2 DA 3gs on over 10+ surfaces biggrin.gif (no tape stuff)
Good old mice those 2.

Never experienced anything with them getting warm either, havent experienced that on any mice I ever used though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › EC1 eVo black