Originally Posted by ggoodd
clearly, you arnt thinking about a competitive standpoint.
being able to watch would allow : "MAGIC WORD: competitions, so people could actually watch people play
ever heard of star craft? there are CHANNELS 24/7 of pros playing star craft
clearly, EA wants to get into the competitive side of gaming with these addons, besides, i personally would love to be able to record a game, and watch it after and see how the guy offed me,
Only problem is, the game's too broken
to use for competitive play. I peek in on WormholeWizard and 90N1NE-pA live streams to see how they deal with certain things in BF3 and even as absolutely dominant
as these two guys are, the games flaws really show when you watch a live stream of someone going at it.
1) Knife animation still does not always work. Got like 5-6 sets of tags yesterday when it should have been close to 10-11.
2) Menu stays on the screen after being rezzed sometimes.
3) Not even going to touch on the crazy bullet spread while suppressed.
4) Disconnected From EA: Something Went Wrong.
5) I actually got stuck on one of those potted plants outside the Metro Station while playing TDM...
6) Hit detection (think it is) is crazy bad sometimes.
I now truly know the meaning of a Love/Hate relationship.