Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Operating Systems › Linux, Unix › echo "The `uname` Club" (NEW POLL)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

echo "The `uname` Club" (NEW POLL) - Page 45

Poll Results: How long have you been using your current, main installation?

 
  • 24% (50)
    less then a month
  • 23% (47)
    less then six months
  • 14% (30)
    less then a year
  • 24% (49)
    less then three years
  • 13% (27)
    three years+
203 Total Votes  
post #441 of 4043
Making half-futile attempts at binding xft to dwm-6 smile.gif)
this made me remember...

A man thumbs a lift for a taxi,... a car stops
- Hey man, where to?
- And are you a taxi or self-employed?
- And you need chequers or lift?

edit:
For 6.0 dwm the 'bottom stack' patch seems to apply well together with the 'pertag' patch, at least everything works fine,... I just had to manually add the includes, the layouts and the keys for them in the config after patching though
Edited by alexx2005 - 10/15/12 at 12:20pm
post #442 of 4043
Joining Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

And since i can ask for help, does anone have any experience using 6 channel audio (5.1) through HDMI, on Linux?
I can't get mine to work. I have stereo sound (dual stereo), but can't find any settings to choose 5.1.
Can't seem to find any solutions through Google.
Edited by Kongslien - 10/15/12 at 5:01pm
Canterlot
(20 items)
 
Luna
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1800X ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero ASUS Radeon R9 290X Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 Samsung 960 Pro Samsung 840 EVO Samsung  
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung External DVDRW Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo Fractal Design (2x140mm) Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VG245H LG 24EA53VQ-P Cooler Master Storm Quickfire XT XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W 
CaseMouseAudio
Fractal Design Define R3 Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Onkyo AVX 380 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X4 645 ASUS M5A97 ASUS Radeon HD 6670 Corsair Vengeance 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Crucial M4 Western Digital Black Samsung Spinpoint Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Philips PFL7655/H12 Logitech K360 Corsair CX600 Thermaltake Versa H22 
Mouse
Cheap Random Thing 
  hide details  
Reply
Canterlot
(20 items)
 
Luna
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 7 1800X ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero ASUS Radeon R9 290X Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 Samsung 960 Pro Samsung 840 EVO Samsung  
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung External DVDRW Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo Fractal Design (2x140mm) Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ASUS VG245H LG 24EA53VQ-P Cooler Master Storm Quickfire XT XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W 
CaseMouseAudio
Fractal Design Define R3 Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Onkyo AVX 380 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X4 645 ASUS M5A97 ASUS Radeon HD 6670 Corsair Vengeance 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Crucial M4 Western Digital Black Samsung Spinpoint Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Philips PFL7655/H12 Logitech K360 Corsair CX600 Thermaltake Versa H22 
Mouse
Cheap Random Thing 
  hide details  
Reply
post #443 of 4043


Hi! I actually came here looking for some info but figured I might as well join. tongue.gif

Anyway, I could use some help. After finally ditching Windows, I have now been using Ubuntu for about a week. I've spent most of that time learning how to tweak and then tweaking Ubuntu and I've done my best to make it just how I want it, unfortunately the standard Ubuntu seems to be really stubborn. I've spent a bit of time thinking about what exactly I'm looking to do and now I need a bit of guidance. Enough with the introduction, though, here's my plan!

Basically, what I want to do is use the Ubuntu minimal installation (or something similar) and build off of that. The idea (which you probably already figured out) is to use this base to install only the programs that I want. I've played with the minimal install a few times on a VM so I'm comfortable using it. The main thing I need help with is figuring out the window manager. I did some research but I'm still a little confused, from what I gather, a desktop environment is something like Ubuntu or Kubuntu which comes with the window manager, log in manager, and all the bloated programs the OS installs by default, and a window manager is just the basic graphical interface and nothing else. Based on this, I know that what I want is a lightweight WM that I can set up to look pretty (I like a little eye candy, I plan to set up Conky eventually). It seems that LXDE would be a good choice for this, but I'm not sure if I can get just the plain WM. What I need help with is how to figure out if a WM is actually just a WM without anything else and what my options are. I don't want any programs installed by default since I don't need very many and I'm comfortable using the terminal for a lot of things (and I plan to do some terminal manual reading sometime), I don't need a log in manager either. I'm also willing to try another distro if Ubuntu doesn't fit what I'm trying to do. Anyway, you get the idea (I hope).

Any info or tips you can give would be greatly appreciated, thanks! wink.gif
Wannabe
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K GA-Z77X-UD3H ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU II OC 2x4GB Samsung DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
128GB Crucial M4 1TB WD Green Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro Arch Linux 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M 1920x1200 Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W Cooler Master Haf X 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700s SteelSeries Experience I-2 Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 ohms 
  hide details  
Reply
Wannabe
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K GA-Z77X-UD3H ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU II OC 2x4GB Samsung DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
128GB Crucial M4 1TB WD Green Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro Arch Linux 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M 1920x1200 Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W Cooler Master Haf X 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700s SteelSeries Experience I-2 Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 ohms 
  hide details  
Reply
post #444 of 4043
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Teacup View Post



Hi! I actually came here looking for some info but figured I might as well join. tongue.gif

Anyway, I could use some help. After finally ditching Windows, I have now been using Ubuntu for about a week. I've spent most of that time learning how to tweak and then tweaking Ubuntu and I've done my best to make it just how I want it, unfortunately the standard Ubuntu seems to be really stubborn. I've spent a bit of time thinking about what exactly I'm looking to do and now I need a bit of guidance. Enough with the introduction, though, here's my plan!

Basically, what I want to do is use the Ubuntu minimal installation (or something similar) and build off of that. The idea (which you probably already figured out) is to use this base to install only the programs that I want. I've played with the minimal install a few times on a VM so I'm comfortable using it. The main thing I need help with is figuring out the window manager. I did some research but I'm still a little confused, from what I gather, a desktop environment is something like Ubuntu or Kubuntu which comes with the window manager, log in manager, and all the bloated programs the OS installs by default, and a window manager is just the basic graphical interface and nothing else. Based on this, I know that what I want is a lightweight WM that I can set up to look pretty (I like a little eye candy, I plan to set up Conky eventually). It seems that LXDE would be a good choice for this, but I'm not sure if I can get just the plain WM. What I need help with is how to figure out if a WM is actually just a WM without anything else and what my options are. I don't want any programs installed by default since I don't need very many and I'm comfortable using the terminal for a lot of things (and I plan to do some terminal manual reading sometime), I don't need a log in manager either. I'm also willing to try another distro if Ubuntu doesn't fit what I'm trying to do. Anyway, you get the idea (I hope).

Any info or tips you can give would be greatly appreciated, thanks! wink.gif

LXDE is not a plain WM. it is better then gnome/kde, still has bloat. a WM is the thing at the center of a de, it provoids the most basic gui (ignoring x for a moment here tongue.gif) if you want eye candy, you might want to look into E17 or Compiz, or you could install kdebase and then only start KWin, KDE's WM. if you want something simple however, openbox is it. floating WM, just a blank screen with two ways things: right click (menu) and middle (or scroll) click, which shows what is normally on a taskbar. everything is configured though 4 plain xml files, but you will have to be willing to edit them as the menu is NOT self genorating, although you can install software for that. also things like wallpapers will need more software as well.

E17 has a bit more of this built in and is an 'eye-candy' WM.

also, don't use ubuntu. if you are capable of a minimal setup and want that, PLEASE don't use ubuntu. go with a debian basic netinstall or arch or something of that nature
post #445 of 4043
I guess I'm using the wrong term, I don't mean serious business candy like with Compiz. I'm just looking for something simple that I can make look nice, like in LXDE the interface is kind of plain but you can make it look good with themes and stuff. I'll take a look at E17 to see if it fits the bill, I'll check out Openbox too since that seems like it fits with the whole minimal custom install thing. I'll definitely give Debian a go and maybe Arch later on. Will these WM's work in Debian as well or do I have to find a whole new list for that?
Wannabe
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K GA-Z77X-UD3H ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU II OC 2x4GB Samsung DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
128GB Crucial M4 1TB WD Green Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro Arch Linux 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M 1920x1200 Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W Cooler Master Haf X 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700s SteelSeries Experience I-2 Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 ohms 
  hide details  
Reply
Wannabe
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K GA-Z77X-UD3H ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU II OC 2x4GB Samsung DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
128GB Crucial M4 1TB WD Green Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro Arch Linux 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M 1920x1200 Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W Cooler Master Haf X 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700s SteelSeries Experience I-2 Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 ohms 
  hide details  
Reply
post #446 of 4043
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrl1357 View Post

LXDE is not a plain WM. it is better then gnome/kde, still has bloat. a WM is the thing at the center of a de, it provoids the most basic gui (ignoring x for a moment here tongue.gif) if you want eye candy, you might want to look into E17 or Compiz, or you could install kdebase and then only start KWin, KDE's WM. if you want something simple however, openbox is it. floating WM, just a blank screen with two ways things: right click (menu) and middle (or scroll) click, which shows what is normally on a taskbar. everything is configured though 4 plain xml files, but you will have to be willing to edit them as the menu is NOT self genorating, although you can install software for that. also things like wallpapers will need more software as well.
E17 has a bit more of this built in and is an 'eye-candy' WM.
also, don't use ubuntu. if you are capable of a minimal setup and want that, PLEASE don't use ubuntu. go with a debian basic netinstall or arch or something of that nature

Can we stop with that? Do I have to whip out the minimal CD install of buntu for you? So you don't like bunut...fine. I don't see anyone going around saying Arch, Debian, etc should be avoided (even though they're quite daunting for the time limited (less with repeated practice) and tech limited).

If you want to try out E17 then Bodhi Linux is my heavy recommendation.
     
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core m3-6Y30 Intel HD515 8GB 1866DDR3L Micron M600 MTFDDAV256MBF M.2, 256 GB 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Fanless Win10 Home x64 Kubuntu 16.04 (requires Linux kernel 4.5/4.6) 13.3 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel, AU Optronics A... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AthlonIIX4 640 3.62GHz (250x14.5) 2.5GHz NB Asus M4A785TD-M EVO MSI GTX275 (Stock 666) 8GBs of GSkill 1600 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
4GBs of Adata 1333 Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB WD Caviar Black 500GB Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSOS
LG 8X BDR (WHL08S20) Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Kubuntu x64 Windows 7 x64 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Bodhi Linux x64 Acer G215H (1920x1080) Seasonic 520 HAF912 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
N450 1.8GHz AC and 1.66GHz batt ASUS proprietary for 1001P GMA3150 (can play bluray now!?) 1GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSOS
160GB LGLHDLBDRE32X Bodhi Linux Fedora LXDE 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Kubuntu SLAX 1280x600 + Dell 15inch Excellent! 
PowerCase
6 cells=6-12hrs and a charger 1001P MU17 Black 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core m3-6Y30 Intel HD515 8GB 1866DDR3L Micron M600 MTFDDAV256MBF M.2, 256 GB 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Fanless Win10 Home x64 Kubuntu 16.04 (requires Linux kernel 4.5/4.6) 13.3 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel, AU Optronics A... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AthlonIIX4 640 3.62GHz (250x14.5) 2.5GHz NB Asus M4A785TD-M EVO MSI GTX275 (Stock 666) 8GBs of GSkill 1600 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
4GBs of Adata 1333 Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB WD Caviar Black 500GB Hitachi Deskstar 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSOS
LG 8X BDR (WHL08S20) Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Kubuntu x64 Windows 7 x64 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Bodhi Linux x64 Acer G215H (1920x1080) Seasonic 520 HAF912 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
N450 1.8GHz AC and 1.66GHz batt ASUS proprietary for 1001P GMA3150 (can play bluray now!?) 1GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSOS
160GB LGLHDLBDRE32X Bodhi Linux Fedora LXDE 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Kubuntu SLAX 1280x600 + Dell 15inch Excellent! 
PowerCase
6 cells=6-12hrs and a charger 1001P MU17 Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #447 of 4043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Teacup View Post

snip
Hi! I actually came here looking for some info but figured I might as well join. tongue.gif
Anyway, I could use some help. After finally ditching Windows, I have now been using Ubuntu for about a week. I've spent most of that time learning how to tweak and then tweaking Ubuntu and I've done my best to make it just how I want it, unfortunately the standard Ubuntu seems to be really stubborn. I've spent a bit of time thinking about what exactly I'm looking to do and now I need a bit of guidance. Enough with the introduction, though, here's my plan!
Basically, what I want to do is use the Ubuntu minimal installation (or something similar) and build off of that. The idea (which you probably already figured out) is to use this base to install only the programs that I want. I've played with the minimal install a few times on a VM so I'm comfortable using it. The main thing I need help with is figuring out the window manager. I did some research but I'm still a little confused, from what I gather, a desktop environment is something like Ubuntu or Kubuntu which comes with the window manager, log in manager, and all the bloated programs the OS installs by default, and a window manager is just the basic graphical interface and nothing else. Based on this, I know that what I want is a lightweight WM that I can set up to look pretty (I like a little eye candy, I plan to set up Conky eventually). It seems that LXDE would be a good choice for this, but I'm not sure if I can get just the plain WM. What I need help with is how to figure out if a WM is actually just a WM without anything else and what my options are. I don't want any programs installed by default since I don't need very many and I'm comfortable using the terminal for a lot of things (and I plan to do some terminal manual reading sometime), I don't need a log in manager either. I'm also willing to try another distro if Ubuntu doesn't fit what I'm trying to do. Anyway, you get the idea (I hope).
Any info or tips you can give would be greatly appreciated, thanks! wink.gif


Hi. Just stopping by as I saw you had your cpu temps in the top right hand corner. I was wondering how you did this.

 

I will post a ss as soon as I boot back into Linux.

2nd Rig
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] 2500k [4.5ghz] [1.3 volts] [AsRock] P67 Extreme 6 [Sapphire] 6950 Toxic (@ Stock) [Samsung] Low voltage memory [@1866 mHz 9-9-9-24] 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
[Corsair] 120gb Force GT Some Lite-On thing [Coolermaster] V8 Winders 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
[Gateway] FDH2402 [CM Storm] QuickFire TK [XFX] Core Edition PRO850W [In Win] Dragon Rider 
MouseAudioAudioAudio
[CM Storm] Sentinel Advance II [AUDIOTRAK] Prodigy HD2 ADVANCE DE [Polk Audio] PSW 505 and Monitor 40's Denon AVR-791 
Audio
Infinity P153's 
  hide details  
Reply
2nd Rig
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] 2500k [4.5ghz] [1.3 volts] [AsRock] P67 Extreme 6 [Sapphire] 6950 Toxic (@ Stock) [Samsung] Low voltage memory [@1866 mHz 9-9-9-24] 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
[Corsair] 120gb Force GT Some Lite-On thing [Coolermaster] V8 Winders 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
[Gateway] FDH2402 [CM Storm] QuickFire TK [XFX] Core Edition PRO850W [In Win] Dragon Rider 
MouseAudioAudioAudio
[CM Storm] Sentinel Advance II [AUDIOTRAK] Prodigy HD2 ADVANCE DE [Polk Audio] PSW 505 and Monitor 40's Denon AVR-791 
Audio
Infinity P153's 
  hide details  
Reply
post #448 of 4043
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvidiaftw12 View Post

Hi. Just stopping by as I saw you had your cpu temps in the top right hand corner. I was wondering how you did this.

I will post a ss as soon as I boot back into Linux.
Code:
sudo apt-get install lm-sensors
sudo sensors-detect

The second command will ask a bunch of questions, just pick the default answers unless you know better.
Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:alexmurray/indicator-sensors
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install indicator-sensors

Then you can configure it to show CPU, GPU, and HDD temps and maybe some others if you have them and you can rename them if you wish. (My CPU temp was originally called temp1). wink.gif
Wannabe
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K GA-Z77X-UD3H ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU II OC 2x4GB Samsung DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
128GB Crucial M4 1TB WD Green Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro Arch Linux 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M 1920x1200 Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W Cooler Master Haf X 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700s SteelSeries Experience I-2 Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 ohms 
  hide details  
Reply
Wannabe
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570K GA-Z77X-UD3H ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU II OC 2x4GB Samsung DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
128GB Crucial M4 1TB WD Green Thermaltake Water 2.0 Pro Arch Linux 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M 1920x1200 Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W Cooler Master Haf X 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700s SteelSeries Experience I-2 Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 ohms 
  hide details  
Reply
post #449 of 4043
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie1337 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrl1357 View Post

LXDE is not a plain WM. it is better then gnome/kde, still has bloat. a WM is the thing at the center of a de, it provoids the most basic gui (ignoring x for a moment here tongue.gif) if you want eye candy, you might want to look into E17 or Compiz, or you could install kdebase and then only start KWin, KDE's WM. if you want something simple however, openbox is it. floating WM, just a blank screen with two ways things: right click (menu) and middle (or scroll) click, which shows what is normally on a taskbar. everything is configured though 4 plain xml files, but you will have to be willing to edit them as the menu is NOT self genorating, although you can install software for that. also things like wallpapers will need more software as well.
E17 has a bit more of this built in and is an 'eye-candy' WM.
also, don't use ubuntu. if you are capable of a minimal setup and want that, PLEASE don't use ubuntu. go with a debian basic netinstall or arch or something of that nature

Can we stop with that? Do I have to whip out the minimal CD install of buntu for you? So you don't like bunut...fine. I don't see anyone going around saying Arch, Debian, etc should be avoided (even though they're quite daunting for the time limited (less with repeated practice) and tech limited).

If you want to try out E17 then Bodhi Linux is my heavy recommendation.

I agree bodhi is good if you want E17, but from a minimal install name one way ubuntu is better then debian, lets say testing. go.
post #450 of 4043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Teacup View Post

Code:
sudo apt-get install lm-sensors
sudo sensors-detect
The second command will ask a bunch of questions, just pick the default answers unless you know better.
Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:alexmurray/indicator-sensors
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install indicator-sensors
Then you can configure it to show CPU, GPU, and HDD temps and maybe some others if you have them and you can rename them if you wish. (My CPU temp was originally called temp1). wink.gif


Thanks!

2nd Rig
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] 2500k [4.5ghz] [1.3 volts] [AsRock] P67 Extreme 6 [Sapphire] 6950 Toxic (@ Stock) [Samsung] Low voltage memory [@1866 mHz 9-9-9-24] 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
[Corsair] 120gb Force GT Some Lite-On thing [Coolermaster] V8 Winders 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
[Gateway] FDH2402 [CM Storm] QuickFire TK [XFX] Core Edition PRO850W [In Win] Dragon Rider 
MouseAudioAudioAudio
[CM Storm] Sentinel Advance II [AUDIOTRAK] Prodigy HD2 ADVANCE DE [Polk Audio] PSW 505 and Monitor 40's Denon AVR-791 
Audio
Infinity P153's 
  hide details  
Reply
2nd Rig
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[Intel] 2500k [4.5ghz] [1.3 volts] [AsRock] P67 Extreme 6 [Sapphire] 6950 Toxic (@ Stock) [Samsung] Low voltage memory [@1866 mHz 9-9-9-24] 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
[Corsair] 120gb Force GT Some Lite-On thing [Coolermaster] V8 Winders 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
[Gateway] FDH2402 [CM Storm] QuickFire TK [XFX] Core Edition PRO850W [In Win] Dragon Rider 
MouseAudioAudioAudio
[CM Storm] Sentinel Advance II [AUDIOTRAK] Prodigy HD2 ADVANCE DE [Polk Audio] PSW 505 and Monitor 40's Denon AVR-791 
Audio
Infinity P153's 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Linux, Unix
Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Operating Systems › Linux, Unix › echo "The `uname` Club" (NEW POLL)