Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL) - Page 117

post #1161 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin0822 View Post

I don't think it does, you can look at it more, you have the board, install the creative XF-I suite and see if it is there, if it is then its just software emulation of the creative tech. IMO just get an analog normal headphones, IDK about Corsairs, they should be fine.
I have some sennheiser headphones they are pretty cool have bass tubes and all. http://www.sennheiserusa.com/pro-gamer-headset-usb-pc-skype-voip they are expensive tho. They aren't made for gaming, aka. they don't' have a microphone.


Yeah I did install the creative suite, I did not see anything about CMSS in their suite, but was not sure if where it would show up exactly. I am really not an audio expert or kept up with the latest technologies.

I will just go with the Corsair and try it out has to be better then what I am using now
Gaming Rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H EVGA GTX 980 TI SC G. Skill 16 GB DDR3-1600 4x4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 SSD Samsung Spinpoint 7200 RPM SATA HD103SJ Samsung 22x Sata DVD Burner Thermalright True Spirit 120 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Asus 25 inch VE258Q USB Standard Corsair 750TX  
CaseMouseAudio
LIAN LI Lancool PC-K7B MS USB Standard Mouse Corsair Vengeance 1300 Analog Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming Rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H EVGA GTX 980 TI SC G. Skill 16 GB DDR3-1600 4x4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 SSD Samsung Spinpoint 7200 RPM SATA HD103SJ Samsung 22x Sata DVD Burner Thermalright True Spirit 120 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Asus 25 inch VE258Q USB Standard Corsair 750TX  
CaseMouseAudio
LIAN LI Lancool PC-K7B MS USB Standard Mouse Corsair Vengeance 1300 Analog Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1162 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimitz87 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ach View Post

It looks bad. I set 1.35v in bios with LLC on "high" and get 1.36-1.39 under load with 2500k @ 4.5ghz. Yours is spiking way too high in comparison to what you have it set at. From my testing, having LLC on anything besides medium or high isn't a great idea.



1.36-1.39 VID in real temp?

im not sure what to go by, the VID from real temp, or CPU-Z?

how can I fix this?

Chad

Your setup of 4.1GHz @ 1.21 is very mild--a 400MHz increase with stock voltage.

VID and vcore different. VID is only a suggestion from the chip about what voltages it wants to use for that speed (different VID on each chip). The VID number is just basis for deciding how much lower to set vcore/offset and LLC, until you get to your highest clocks possible, where you would probably be using a vcore a bit higher than the VID.
COMPUTER
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570K Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce OC 2GB Samsung 30nm 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue WD Caviar Black NZXT Havik 140 Windows 7 64bit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 64bit ASUS GD235HZ (GD245HQ) 120Hz Dell OCZ GameXStream 850W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech G9 naked Allsop Black Cloth (low profile) Logitech G35 Surround 
  hide details  
Reply
COMPUTER
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570K Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce OC 2GB Samsung 30nm 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Blue WD Caviar Black NZXT Havik 140 Windows 7 64bit 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8 64bit ASUS GD235HZ (GD245HQ) 120Hz Dell OCZ GameXStream 850W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide 300R Logitech G9 naked Allsop Black Cloth (low profile) Logitech G35 Surround 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1163 of 6656
To you D3H owners, (non UD3H).

How high are you able to take your cpus? The board comes with 4 pin cpu power connector and I'm wondering if that is a hindrance.
Silent But Deadly
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k @4.4 Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H Powercolor AMD 470 8GB Samsung 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Cricual M4 64 / WD6400AAKS Silver Arrow SB-E Arctic Cooling 7970 7 64 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
BenQ XL2410T Corsair AX650 Fractal Define R4 Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
Silent But Deadly
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k @4.4 Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H Powercolor AMD 470 8GB Samsung 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Cricual M4 64 / WD6400AAKS Silver Arrow SB-E Arctic Cooling 7970 7 64 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
BenQ XL2410T Corsair AX650 Fractal Define R4 Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1164 of 6656
I'm a total noob to oc'ing and I've been avoiding doing it until now. I'm using the most current F7 bios. For starters I've tried both of Sin0822 bios profiles he posted back #805:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1239993/official-gigabyte-z77x-owners-discussion-information-support-thread-and-club-ud5h-ud3h-d3h-and-all/800_20

My max temps at stock clock using Prime Blend Stress Test for 4 hours was 58C on core 2 using RealTemp3.70. 1st core is 6c cooler and the other two are 2c cooler. Ambient is around 22-24c.
Using Sin0822 2nd profile, DVID, I got 100c within 10 sec and I stopped the test right after.
Then I tried the 1600XMP profile and so far after 1.5 hours my max temps are 72c, which seem a little high to me?

Not knowing much I assume the DVID is better for energy savings when in idle? Which sounds nice just not sure why my temps were so high?

I guess at this point I should reduce the vcore and test it? Which Prime test is best and how long should I run it before lowering it again? Are my temps high? Everything listed in my sig is what was used.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. BTW, board has been running great so far. My biggest problem so far is my keyboard won't let me get into my bios when I have my Eizo monitor plugged into the back usb slot.
Mr08
(12 items)
 
Mr 07
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H  MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 4x4gb Samsung 30nm MV-3V4G3D 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 256gb Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Fatal1ty Creative  SeaSonic X650 Gold  Silverstone Fortress FT02 Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 3.2g Asus P5k Deluxe MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 8gb Corsair Dominator 1066 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
60g OCz Vertex II, Raptor and 2x 1.5tb Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407 Fatal1ty Creative 
PowerMouse
Corsair 520W Razer Lachesis 
  hide details  
Reply
Mr08
(12 items)
 
Mr 07
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H  MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 4x4gb Samsung 30nm MV-3V4G3D 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 256gb Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Fatal1ty Creative  SeaSonic X650 Gold  Silverstone Fortress FT02 Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 3.2g Asus P5k Deluxe MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 8gb Corsair Dominator 1066 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
60g OCz Vertex II, Raptor and 2x 1.5tb Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407 Fatal1ty Creative 
PowerMouse
Corsair 520W Razer Lachesis 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1165 of 6656
Under 70C would be better, but it's not gonna kill it. Right now I'm getting around 66-67 max at 4GHz, average of low to mid 60s, and I'm fine with that but I'm gonna try to reduce the vcore further tomorrow and maybe reducing the temps some more. I said on the other page that I took 10C off my temps by reduce the vcore by 0.030.
Main rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Superclocked 1024MB G.Skill Ares DDR3 1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Intel SSD 320 Series (120GB, 2.5in SATA 3Gb/s, ... Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 72... Western Digital WD20EARS-00MVWB0 Caviar Green 2... Western Digital My Passport external drive USB 3.0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung SH-B123L BD combo drive Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Antec Tri Cool 120mm fan w Blue LED Arctic Cooling MX-2 Thermal Compound 4g 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home Premium Dell U2412M Logitech Wave Y-UV90 Antec Earthwatts EA-650 650W Continuous Power S... 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Obsidian 650D Logitech Gaming Mouse (G500) Creative Labs GigaWorks T20 2.0 Multimedia Spea... 
  hide details  
Reply
Main rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570k Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Superclocked 1024MB G.Skill Ares DDR3 1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Intel SSD 320 Series (120GB, 2.5in SATA 3Gb/s, ... Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 72... Western Digital WD20EARS-00MVWB0 Caviar Green 2... Western Digital My Passport external drive USB 3.0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Samsung SH-B123L BD combo drive Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Antec Tri Cool 120mm fan w Blue LED Arctic Cooling MX-2 Thermal Compound 4g 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home Premium Dell U2412M Logitech Wave Y-UV90 Antec Earthwatts EA-650 650W Continuous Power S... 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Obsidian 650D Logitech Gaming Mouse (G500) Creative Labs GigaWorks T20 2.0 Multimedia Spea... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1166 of 6656
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwiches View Post

Your setup of 4.1GHz @ 1.21 is very mild--a 400MHz increase with stock voltage.
VID and vcore different. VID is only a suggestion from the chip about what voltages it wants to use for that speed (different VID on each chip). The VID number is just basis for deciding how much lower to set vcore/offset and LLC, until you get to your highest clocks possible, where you would probably be using a vcore a bit higher than the VID.
Yea, one more thing I want to add, if you are using DVID offset, then you must understand that your VID is going to be the base "normal" vcore, and the DVID will add voltage to the VID. However with sandy bridge and ivy bridge your VID changes on its own, it isn't a fixed voltage, it is only fixed per frequency and per conditions, which is basically variable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondik View Post

Yeah I did install the creative suite, I did not see anything about CMSS in their suite, but was not sure if where it would show up exactly. I am really not an audio expert or kept up with the latest technologies.
I will just go with the Corsair and try it out has to be better then what I am using now

IMO id go for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by homestyle View Post

To you D3H owners, (non UD3H).
How high are you able to take your cpus? The board comes with 4 pin cpu power connector and I'm wondering if that is a hindrance.
Well take a look at my OC guide http://www.overclock.net/t/1247413/ivy-bridge-overclocking-guide-with-ln2-guide-at-the-end

And this picture towards the end:
401
That is almost 250W through the 4-pin connector on the Sniper M3, which is also same VRM as the D3H. And it is at 6.171ghz. I would say it wont make a difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglepowers View Post

I'm a total noob to oc'ing and I've been avoiding doing it until now. I'm using the most current F7 bios. For starters I've tried both of Sin0822 bios profiles he posted back #805:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1239993/official-gigabyte-z77x-owners-discussion-information-support-thread-and-club-ud5h-ud3h-d3h-and-all/800_20
My max temps at stock clock using Prime Blend Stress Test for 4 hours was 58C on core 2 using RealTemp3.70. 1st core is 6c cooler and the other two are 2c cooler. Ambient is around 22-24c.
Using Sin0822 2nd profile, DVID, I got 100c within 10 sec and I stopped the test right after.
Then I tried the 1600XMP profile and so far after 1.5 hours my max temps are 72c, which seem a little high to me?
Not knowing much I assume the DVID is better for energy savings when in idle? Which sounds nice just not sure why my temps were so high?
I guess at this point I should reduce the vcore and test it? Which Prime test is best and how long should I run it before lowering it again? Are my temps high? Everything listed in my sig is what was used.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated. BTW, board has been running great so far. My biggest problem so far is my keyboard won't let me get into my bios when I have my Eizo monitor plugged into the back usb slot.

See my DVID settings are set on my VID, you need to go in and change the DVID offset to a lower + value. smile.gif Can you try a different port? do you have another keyboard?
X99 Main Rig
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 5960X Extreme Edition @ 4.5GHz Always Changing VisonTek R9 290 G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 @ 3200MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 128GB M.2 PCI-E 4x SSD Apotop 256GB SSD 1.82TB NAS Noctua NH-D15 with both fans 
OSPower
Win7 Pro Enermax 1000W 
  hide details  
Reply
X99 Main Rig
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 5960X Extreme Edition @ 4.5GHz Always Changing VisonTek R9 290 G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 @ 3200MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 128GB M.2 PCI-E 4x SSD Apotop 256GB SSD 1.82TB NAS Noctua NH-D15 with both fans 
OSPower
Win7 Pro Enermax 1000W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1167 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin0822 View Post

See my DVID settings are set on my VID, you need to go in and change the DVID offset to a lower + value. smile.gif Can you try a different port? do you have another keyboard?

Thanks for the input. How do I check my VID? and how how much should the combine be to start?
I've tried 3 different usb ports and none of them will let me boot. I haven't tried a different keyboard, but I'll give it a shot and report back. So far I'm ok w/ unplugging the usb going to the monitor to get into bios. Of course it would be nice if it was fixed.

Is the DVID profile trickier to mess w/ and is it just for power savings?

Also, w/ my current temps should I try to oc more or back off on the vcore or is it vid? Thanks again.
Mr08
(12 items)
 
Mr 07
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H  MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 4x4gb Samsung 30nm MV-3V4G3D 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 256gb Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Fatal1ty Creative  SeaSonic X650 Gold  Silverstone Fortress FT02 Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 3.2g Asus P5k Deluxe MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 8gb Corsair Dominator 1066 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
60g OCz Vertex II, Raptor and 2x 1.5tb Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407 Fatal1ty Creative 
PowerMouse
Corsair 520W Razer Lachesis 
  hide details  
Reply
Mr08
(12 items)
 
Mr 07
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H  MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 4x4gb Samsung 30nm MV-3V4G3D 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 256gb Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Fatal1ty Creative  SeaSonic X650 Gold  Silverstone Fortress FT02 Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 3.2g Asus P5k Deluxe MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 8gb Corsair Dominator 1066 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
60g OCz Vertex II, Raptor and 2x 1.5tb Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407 Fatal1ty Creative 
PowerMouse
Corsair 520W Razer Lachesis 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1168 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes View Post

Under 70C would be better, but it's not gonna kill it. Right now I'm getting around 66-67 max at 4GHz, average of low to mid 60s, and I'm fine with that but I'm gonna try to reduce the vcore further tomorrow and maybe reducing the temps some more. I said on the other page that I took 10C off my temps by reduce the vcore by 0.030.

Yeah, I feel they're on the high side as well. I'm not exactly sure what vcore is set at w/ Sin0822 profile, I didn't even look but it's at 4.5ghz right now and I've got all my fans on low, even cpu. I bought my fancy case just to make things quieter while trying to get decent temps. Hopefully I'll be able to lower the vcore some.

I'm at 3 hours stable w/ Prime95 blend test, going to call it a night, max temps still the same.
Edited by eaglepowers - 5/14/12 at 1:57am
Mr08
(12 items)
 
Mr 07
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H  MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 4x4gb Samsung 30nm MV-3V4G3D 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 256gb Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Fatal1ty Creative  SeaSonic X650 Gold  Silverstone Fortress FT02 Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 3.2g Asus P5k Deluxe MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 8gb Corsair Dominator 1066 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
60g OCz Vertex II, Raptor and 2x 1.5tb Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407 Fatal1ty Creative 
PowerMouse
Corsair 520W Razer Lachesis 
  hide details  
Reply
Mr08
(12 items)
 
Mr 07
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H  MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 4x4gb Samsung 30nm MV-3V4G3D 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 830 256gb Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Fatal1ty Creative  SeaSonic X650 Gold  Silverstone Fortress FT02 Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 3.2g Asus P5k Deluxe MSI GTX 465 Twin Frozr II GE #1954 (unlocked 470) 8gb Corsair Dominator 1066 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
60g OCz Vertex II, Raptor and 2x 1.5tb Win7 64bit Ultimate Eizo CG19 and Dell 2407 Fatal1ty Creative 
PowerMouse
Corsair 520W Razer Lachesis 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1169 of 6656
An update on the random intermittent freezing issue: Tried 8a BIOS, issue is still there at when BIOS is set to AUTO on everything.

Now on 7b and manually set BCLK to 100.1. No freeze so far after 3 days. Does seem to be a BIOS issue, hope they can track it down as it's a little annoying having to manually set BCLK after every BIOS reset...
post #1170 of 6656
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglepowers View Post

Thanks for the input. How do I check my VID? and how how much should the combine be to start?
I've tried 3 different usb ports and none of them will let me boot. I haven't tried a different keyboard, but I'll give it a shot and report back. So far I'm ok w/ unplugging the usb going to the monitor to get into bios. Of course it would be nice if it was fixed.
Is the DVID profile trickier to mess w/ and is it just for power savings?
Also, w/ my current temps should I try to oc more or back off on the vcore or is it vid? Thanks again.
Just start lowering the offset, two steps at a time until it isn't stable. first take it down .05v and then go in 2 steps. What a BIOS are you on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglepowers View Post

Yeah, I feel they're on the high side as well. I'm not exactly sure what vcore is set at w/ Sin0822 profile, I didn't even look but it's at 4.5ghz right now and I've got all my fans on low, even cpu. I bought my fancy case just to make things quieter while trying to get decent temps. Hopefully I'll be able to lower the vcore some.
I'm at 3 hours stable w/ Prime95 blend test, going to call it a night, max temps still the same.

VCore set to 1.3v to make sure it works on all systems, it is up to the end user to lower the voltage. I can't predict if a CPU will do 4.5ghz at 1.2v lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by covar View Post

An update on the random intermittent freezing issue: Tried 8a BIOS, issue is still there at when BIOS is set to AUTO on everything.
Now on 7b and manually set BCLK to 100.1. No freeze so far after 3 days. Does seem to be a BIOS issue, hope they can track it down as it's a little annoying having to manually set BCLK after every BIOS reset...
Hey guys with this issue, care to tell me what SSD and OS you are using?
X99 Main Rig
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 5960X Extreme Edition @ 4.5GHz Always Changing VisonTek R9 290 G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 @ 3200MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 128GB M.2 PCI-E 4x SSD Apotop 256GB SSD 1.82TB NAS Noctua NH-D15 with both fans 
OSPower
Win7 Pro Enermax 1000W 
  hide details  
Reply
X99 Main Rig
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 5960X Extreme Edition @ 4.5GHz Always Changing VisonTek R9 290 G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 @ 3200MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 128GB M.2 PCI-E 4x SSD Apotop 256GB SSD 1.82TB NAS Noctua NH-D15 with both fans 
OSPower
Win7 Pro Enermax 1000W 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL)