Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL) - Page 391

post #3901 of 6656
Hi, Guys!

I 'm having some issues with my mobo, it's a GA-Z77X-D3H (Rev 1.0)

The Internet connection get lost without reason...and now I have some BSODs , i guess it's happening with the LAN drivers...but i've tried to update with the drivers what is at the gigabyte's site, but didn't work.

I don't think its coincidence, but these erros have started after I have updated the motherboard bios and the Lan drivers...

LAN drivers:

Atheros LAN driver 2.1.0.7

BIOS : F15

The description of BIOS F10, has "Add Atheros 8161 LAN chip support" , it's seems stranger ,isn't?

But, now I formated my pc and I installed drivers from Mobo CDs and get back the bios F6...but the lan problem continues...

My Config is:

I52500k (without OC)
Antec Kuhler 620
GA-Z77X-D3H
8GBDDR133 Corsair
eVGA GTX670 FTW
Season S12II Bronze 620W
Audigy 2 zs
post #3902 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesr50 View Post

Hi, Guys!
I 'm having some issues with my mobo, it's a GA-Z77X-D3H (Rev 1.0)
The Internet connection get lost without reason...and now I have some BSODs , i guess it's happening with the LAN drivers...but i've tried to update with the drivers what is at the gigabyte's site, but didn't work.
I don't think its coincidence, but these erros have started after I have updated the motherboard bios and the Lan drivers...
LAN drivers:
Atheros LAN driver 2.1.0.7
BIOS : F15
The description of BIOS F10, has "Add Atheros 8161 LAN chip support" , it's seems stranger ,isn't?
But, now I formated my pc and I installed drivers from Mobo CDs and get back the bios F6...but the lan problem continues...
My Config is:
I52500k (without OC)
Antec Kuhler 620
GA-Z77X-D3H
8GBDDR133 Corsair
eVGA GTX670 FTW
Season S12II Bronze 620W
Audigy 2 zs

you are not alone friend

stupid mobo has many problems, next time will go with asus

my lan disconnect itself too, try using usb with your modem or wifi, but lan sucks no matter what drivers, i had win7, win8, and every latest driver and everyone sucked

specially since i download a lot

if i use IDM (internet download manager) and do some browsing, the lan will surely die, and i have to restart pc, else won´t come back by windows repair network

if i use torrent there is 95% of chance lan dies again, very annoying,

lan sucks, period, it was made for people who only browse facebook and stuff, not for heavy traffic, connections, etc

the worse part is my speed is 1024 (120kbps download), but crap lan can´t handle 2 or 3 torrents, sometimes not even 1, sometimes even browsing it just dies

and yes, my lan cable is perfect, no virus, no nothing, i know because i have a crappy netbook with a realtek lan and that thing works perfect even with 5 torrents at the same time, VIA is crap too, many usb problems, even today after many bios updates and drivers, sometimes they refuse to work just like that

at least VIA audio, seems to works fine, but i trust realtek more instead of atheros/via
pote reload
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 3570k@4.4@1.25 gigabyte z77z-ud3h gigabyte gtx460 768mb oc 850/2100 8gb ddr3 1600 corair vengeance blue 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 500gb hd502hj, 2x crucial m4 64gb raid 0 sony optiarc 24x hyper 212+ win8 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
envision lcd wide 19 + lg tv lcds 32" 32ld330 1... corsair vx 550w cheapo steelseries ikari laser 
  hide details  
Reply
pote reload
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 3570k@4.4@1.25 gigabyte z77z-ud3h gigabyte gtx460 768mb oc 850/2100 8gb ddr3 1600 corair vengeance blue 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 500gb hd502hj, 2x crucial m4 64gb raid 0 sony optiarc 24x hyper 212+ win8 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
envision lcd wide 19 + lg tv lcds 32" 32ld330 1... corsair vx 550w cheapo steelseries ikari laser 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3903 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixor View Post

you are not alone friend
stupid mobo has many problems, next time will go with asus
my lan disconnect itself too, try using usb with your modem or wifi, but lan sucks no matter what drivers, i had win7, win8, and every latest driver and everyone sucked
specially since i download a lot
if i use IDM (internet download manager) and do some browsing, the lan will surely die, and i have to restart pc, else won´t come back by windows repair network
if i use torrent there is 95% of chance lan dies again, very annoying,
lan sucks, period, it was made for people who only browse facebook and stuff, not for heavy traffic, connections, etc
the worse part is my speed is 1024 (120kbps download), but crap lan can´t handle 2 or 3 torrents, sometimes not even 1, sometimes even browsing it just dies
and yes, my lan cable is perfect, no virus, no nothing, i know because i have a crappy netbook with a realtek lan and that thing works perfect even with 5 torrents at the same time, VIA is crap too, many usb problems, even today after many bios updates and drivers, sometimes they refuse to work just like that
at least VIA audio, seems to works fine, but i trust realtek more instead of atheros/via


Here it's happening the same things...and my speed is 8192 (aroud 1 Mb/s), and i have a notebook and the lan is work fine...

Just open my torrent client or just start update Diablo 3....my lan disconect

Do you install an another lan card?? Is it the only thing to do??


Here in my country (Brazil), I guess there is only an Asrock motherboard ((Z77 EXTREME 4) that has same features like GA-Z77X-D3H, the price of these motherboards here is around twice times from another countries (like USA), the ASUS is too expensive here (I don't know why...), and I don't have good experience with ASUS

Thx, for your reply
post #3904 of 6656
I keep getting the warning with my Z77x-D3H that the bios has encounted an error on startup and do i want to load optimized defaults but this comes and goes its really strange. It will happen every boot for a few days and then wont happen again for weeks! Im still running F6 and im always wary about updating the bios. Even when its telling me i have encounted an error i just go into the bios press esc to cancel and it then boots into windows fine
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k  Gigabyte Z77X-D3H MSI 7850  Corsair 8GB Arctic White 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
2x 64GB Crucial M4's Windows 7 Asus 24" NZXT Hale90 650w 
Case
NZXT Switch 810 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k  Gigabyte Z77X-D3H MSI 7850  Corsair 8GB Arctic White 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
2x 64GB Crucial M4's Windows 7 Asus 24" NZXT Hale90 650w 
Case
NZXT Switch 810 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3905 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesr50 View Post

Here it's happening the same things...and my speed is 8192 (aroud 1 Mb/s), and i have a notebook and the lan is work fine...
Just open my torrent client or just start update Diablo 3....my lan disconect
Do you install an another lan card?? Is it the only thing to do??
Here in my country (Brazil), I guess there is only an Asrock motherboard ((Z77 EXTREME 4) that has same features like GA-Z77X-D3H, the price of these motherboards here is around twice times from another countries (like USA), the ASUS is too expensive here (I don't know why...), and I don't have good experience with ASUS
Thx, for your reply

if your modem has usb, then use that (if the crap via usb3 on the back works by luck XD)

or get a wifi router + usb wifi, it is the best

lan ethernet simply does not work on the ud3h and alike board, btw try latest driver here
http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte/30530-latest-overclocking-programs-system-info-benchmarking-stability-tools.html
pote reload
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 3570k@4.4@1.25 gigabyte z77z-ud3h gigabyte gtx460 768mb oc 850/2100 8gb ddr3 1600 corair vengeance blue 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 500gb hd502hj, 2x crucial m4 64gb raid 0 sony optiarc 24x hyper 212+ win8 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
envision lcd wide 19 + lg tv lcds 32" 32ld330 1... corsair vx 550w cheapo steelseries ikari laser 
  hide details  
Reply
pote reload
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
intel 3570k@4.4@1.25 gigabyte z77z-ud3h gigabyte gtx460 768mb oc 850/2100 8gb ddr3 1600 corair vengeance blue 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
samsung 500gb hd502hj, 2x crucial m4 64gb raid 0 sony optiarc 24x hyper 212+ win8 x64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
envision lcd wide 19 + lg tv lcds 32" 32ld330 1... corsair vx 550w cheapo steelseries ikari laser 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3906 of 6656
new beta bios f15t for ud5h. Just tested. For me a disaster because it's impossible enter into the bios using canc.
post #3907 of 6656
I'll try it once my board revives..and if it fixes issues with HYK0 Samsung Green ram...
post #3908 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by craney View Post

I keep getting the warning with my Z77x-D3H that the bios has encounted an error on startup and do i want to load optimized defaults but this comes and goes its really strange. It will happen every boot for a few days and then wont happen again for weeks! Im still running F6 and im always wary about updating the bios. Even when its telling me i have encounted an error i just go into the bios press esc to cancel and it then boots into windows fine


My issues i had after update bios and update the drivers from gigabyte site...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixor View Post

if your modem has usb, then use that (if the crap via usb3 on the back works by luck XD)
or get a wifi router + usb wifi, it is the best
lan ethernet simply does not work on the ud3h and alike board, btw try latest driver here
http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte/30530-latest-overclocking-programs-system-info-benchmarking-stability-tools.html


I'll try update again...but i'll try to install a pci-x lan card , if doesn't work i go with usb wifi
post #3909 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo83 View Post

new beta bios f15t for ud5h. Just tested. For me a disaster because it's impossible enter into the bios using canc.
Download and unpack F15t, no CPU microcode update at all. Don't known what's the changes.
post #3910 of 6656
Hi everyone. I am a new owner of a Z77X-UD3H motherboard. I have been running it for over a week now.

System build:
Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H Bios F17
Intel 3570K (intel boost at 3800Mhz) - Not overclocking yet, waiting for 4 pin to 8 pin adapter
2x 4GB Corsiar Vengance 1600
Saphire HD 5830
m4 SSD

I'm a long time Gigabyte user. Never had any serious problems. This board is the first on that is surprising me. First and formost, the 4 USB 3.0 slots on the back, the Via VL800 ones SUCK. They do not work for 2.0 as you all now. I even update the drivers to 1.9 from Via's web site. No change. I do not use them. From research, there are three 9 pin (8pin?) USB 2.0 headers on the board, which if I am not mistaken are controled by the intel USB controller (yayyyy!). Sorry if is against the rules to post links to eBay, I assure you I am not the seller of this item. The link of the one I purchased can be found here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Port-USB-2-0-Header-Host-Case-Rear-Panel-Bracket-Extension-for-MainBoard-New-/350546226562?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519e2eed82


Maby this might help someone? I have not used it personally yet, so I do not know if it is for sure controlled by intel, meaning no drops for 2.0, or the Via.

Other from the USB, there are no other gremlins that I can find. I read that someone had their LAN connection dropping. Thays scary. Never happend to me with hour long 2MB/sec (megabyte not bit) downloads.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL)