Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL) - Page 572

post #5711 of 6656
I have giga z77x ud5h

a question about Power switch LED light on the motherboard itself

when i shut down my windows, after few seconds i switch off the PSU, then i look at the ps sw led button, after few seconds it turns off, the in blink of eye it turns on again and off.

another situation, after shut down my windows, if i wait for 5 or 7 seconds, then switch off the PSU, after few seconds the pw sw led completely turns off. not turning on again like above

Is it normal ? does it happen the same to you guys
post #5712 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by decimox View Post

I have giga z77x ud5h

a question about Power switch LED light on the motherboard itself

when i shut down my windows, after few seconds i switch off the PSU, then i look at the ps sw led button, after few seconds it turns off, the in blink of eye it turns on again and off.

another situation, after shut down my windows, if i wait for 5 or 7 seconds, then switch off the PSU, after few seconds the pw sw led completely turns off. not turning on again like above

Is it normal ? does it happen the same to you guys

There must just be a bit of power left in the capacitors once you've switched the PSU off, although why that would be causing the power LED to light up after it's been turned off I don't know tongue.gif I certainly wouldn't say anything is wrong with it.
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4278U @ 2.6GHz Apple Logic Board Intel Iris 5100 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L 
Hard DriveOSOSMonitor
128GB SSD Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan Windows 10 13" IPS @ 2560 x 1600 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Apple British Keyboard 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Aluminium Unibody Apple Trackpad 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4278U @ 2.6GHz Apple Logic Board Intel Iris 5100 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L 
Hard DriveOSOSMonitor
128GB SSD Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan Windows 10 13" IPS @ 2560 x 1600 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Apple British Keyboard 60W Magsafe 2 Apple Aluminium Unibody Apple Trackpad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5713 of 6656
my 5H does this also, but i have the habit of hitting the power switch after shutdown anyway, have done it with all boards(asus) just so i do get rid of any residual current.
coolermaster
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 3570k Gigabyte ud5h EVGA GTX 670 FTW G.SKILL trident x 2400 c10 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
crucial M4 64GB for O/S, M4 256GBfor games hyper 212 evo push/pull windows 7 home premium retail viewsonic 24" 
PowerCase
nzxt hale90 550w nzxt phantom enthusiast (black) 
  hide details  
Reply
coolermaster
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 3570k Gigabyte ud5h EVGA GTX 670 FTW G.SKILL trident x 2400 c10 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
crucial M4 64GB for O/S, M4 256GBfor games hyper 212 evo push/pull windows 7 home premium retail viewsonic 24" 
PowerCase
nzxt hale90 550w nzxt phantom enthusiast (black) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5714 of 6656
There was a guy who spray painted them, so I thought hey why not. I hate the blue color anyways. Just spray painted the heatsinks on the motherboard, the system looks awesome, but I don't know if the temps are ok since I forgot to take temps from before spray painting.
Would love for some Z77X-UD5H owners to post their TMPIN0,1,2 through CPUID HW, or atleast for someone to confirm that the temps are ok at full load using Prime95:
TMPIN0 is 46 max.
TMPIN1 is 48 max.
TMPIN2 is 65 max.

Celcius of course.

Thanks in advance.
Edited by Daniman4 - 6/9/13 at 6:21am
post #5715 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniman4 View Post

There was a guy who spray painted them, so I thought hey why not. I hate the blue color anyways. Just spray painted the heatsinks on the motherboard, the system looks awesome, but I don't know if the temps are ok since I forgot to take temps from before spray painting.
Would love for some Z77X-UD5H owners to post their TMPIN0,1,2 through CPUID HW, or atleast for someone to confirm that the temps are ok at full load using Prime95:
TMPIN0 is 46 max.
TMPIN1 is 48 max.
TMPIN2 is 65 max.

Celcius of course.

Thanks in advance.

TMPIN0 is 42c
TMPIN1 is 43c
TMPIN2 is 50c

3570k 4.4Ghz 1.21v. 24c ambient.
post #5716 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullwipe View Post

TMPIN0 is 42c
TMPIN1 is 43c
TMPIN2 is 50c

3570k 4.4Ghz 1.21v. 24c ambient.

Much obliged.

How long did you stress test to get those temps?
post #5717 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniman4 View Post

Much obliged.

How long did you stress test to get those temps?

did a quick 15 minute blend just to get you something to compare yours with. I can run it longer if you'd like. May be worth noting that I have a 200mm side intake fan.
post #5718 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullwipe View Post

did a quick 15 minute blend just to get you something to compare yours with. I can run it longer if you'd like. May be worth noting that I have a 200mm side intake fan.

If you could do an hour blend test that would be awesome. If not, it's good enough. Thanks.
post #5719 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullwipe View Post

You can set the CPU fan to PWM control in the BIOS, then switch it from automatic to manual control. I control my H220 this way, the pump is connected to the CPU fan header and the fans are on a System fan header, all controlled by Speedfan.

Ah so it's one mode or the other, not both?
Big Daddy
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5 GHz Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H EVGA 980 Ti Classified G Skill ripjaws x 16 GB 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 7200 RPM Crucial MX 100 Corsair H80i GT Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus ROG Swift PG279Q Dell P170S KBP V80 TKL Seasonic X-750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey Logitech G502 Razer Goliathus Speed M Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium 
AudioOther
AKG K7XX NZXT Mesh 5 Channel Fan Cantroller 
CPUGraphicsHard DriveCooling
Intel Core i7 2620M AMD Radeon HD 6470M Hitachi 320 GB 7200 rpm SED Stock, AC MX-4 
OSMonitorMouseMouse Pad
Windows 7 Professional 64 1600x900 Logitech G700 Razer Goliathus 
Audio
Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
Big Daddy
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5 GHz Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H EVGA 980 Ti Classified G Skill ripjaws x 16 GB 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 7200 RPM Crucial MX 100 Corsair H80i GT Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus ROG Swift PG279Q Dell P170S KBP V80 TKL Seasonic X-750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey Logitech G502 Razer Goliathus Speed M Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium 
AudioOther
AKG K7XX NZXT Mesh 5 Channel Fan Cantroller 
CPUGraphicsHard DriveCooling
Intel Core i7 2620M AMD Radeon HD 6470M Hitachi 320 GB 7200 rpm SED Stock, AC MX-4 
OSMonitorMouseMouse Pad
Windows 7 Professional 64 1600x900 Logitech G700 Razer Goliathus 
Audio
Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5720 of 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by MME1122 View Post

Ah so it's one mode or the other, not both?

It defaults to "Auto" if you want to control it with Speedfan you need to set it to PWM and manual control.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club (UD5H, UD3H, D3H, and ALL)